Chapter 1

You Are My Honey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning Shin Hye. Did u pass all the documents to Lee sajangnim?” asked Kim Won Hee, one of  TechLand Corparation architect.

“Good morning Mr Kim, yes I did. I will pass it back to u one he read and sign it,” replied Shin Hye.

“Hmm.. Shin Hye, are free today? Lets have a lunch together,” asked Kim Won Hee. He is been trying to ask Shin Hye out for a few times, but she always have a reason to decline it.

“Im so sorry Mr Kim, Lee sajangnim ask me to fetch his son in airport. He suddenly have urgent meeting and Ahn ajhussi need to send him to Busan. “I make a move first,” Shin Hye walk to her car. She already late as suddenly she need to get few documents form the construction site for Lee sajangnim to see and to sign tomorrow.

Park Shin Hye running as fast as she can and without she realize, there is someone with a cup of coffee on his hand just turn in front of her..

Bupp!! Shin Hye almost fell down when her body hit something infront of her.

"Heyyy!! Oh my God, are u blind?" asked the man in front of Shin Hye. The man look very angry as the coffee n his hand spill all over his shirt.

"Im so sorry sir... I didnt mean it.. Im so sorry," asked Shin Hye. She feel so bad looking at the man shirt.

"Sorry?? Huh, Stupid!"

"Hey, stupid? I already said sorry and i didnt mean to run over and hit u, u didnt get it?" Shin Hye get pissed off when the man can simple call her stupid. "I can pay for your shirt if u want too, let me know how much is the price?" asked Shin Hye while searching for her purse inside of her hand bag.

"200 usd."

"What? Only crazy people who bought this plain white shirt with that price.No, Im not going to pay for that," said Shin Hye.

"What? U are crazy!" the man shouted to Shin Hye and walk away.

"So rude," said Shin Hye and walk away to find Min Ho. She keep calling his phone but he didnt pick up the phone.

Shin Hye walking around the arrival hall and bump into the man again. They both smirk to each other and walk away.

. . .

Lee Min Ho walk to the limo counter in the airport. He doesn’t want to wait for her father PA anymore with all the mess on his t shirt. He took his hand phone and call his father.

“Abuji,  can u just let your PA know that im going back by my own. I already waiting in the airport almost 2 hours, and she didn’t appear,” said Min Ho.

“Shin Hye didn’t call u?” asked Lee Jong Min. Shin Hye is very dedicated, so it is weird for her not to fetching Min Ho in the airport.

“No. I think u have to make a performance review of your PA. How come she can late to fetch her future boss?” said Min Ho. He don’t really mind about waiting at the airport, but because of the crazy woman he met just, it just spoiled his mood, totally.

“Shin Hye is a very dedicated staff I ever had. U have to work with her first before commenting anything my son. I will let Shin Hye know that u are going to take limo. I’ve got to go. See u at home,” said Lee Jong Min.

. . .

Shin Hye keep looking around her. It’s been an hour she is been waiting. She never meet him before, but she was trying to call him, but it cant be reach. Shin Hye decided to call Lee sajangnim if Lee Min Ho really come back to Korea today.

“Lee sajangnim, im so sorry. I m waiting for almost an hour already, but I didn’t see Mr Lee Min Ho. Is he coming back today? I try to called him, but I cant reach him,” said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter