Chapter 12

You Are My Honey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mango Six Café

“Why? Why suddenly u asked me out?” asked Yong Hwa. Yesterday night, Shin Hye called him and asked him out as she said she got something important to tell him.

“Oppa, I have made a decision,” replied Shin Hye.

“Decision?”

“About our relationship. I’ve been thinking about it for so long and I think I can’t carry on with it anymore. Mianhe oppa,” said Shin Hye while holding Yong Hwa hand and put her engagement ring on his palm.

Yong Hwa cannot believe what he just heard from Shin Hye. “Do u realized what u just said? This is not funny, Shin Hye yah.”

“Mianhe oppa. I’ve decided and I don’t want to lie to u and myself. This is the best I can do.” Shin Hye been thinking about their relationship for so long. It is not easy for her, but she have to.

“I thought u already love me, but why suddenly? All this while I trying my best to be with u, supporting u all the way, and for the past 3 years, I am the one who stay besides u and I hope that u will be able to accept me and love me. But, now why?”

Tears started to pool in Shin Hye eyes. She feel angry to herself to for treating Yong Hwa like this. But she can’t lie to herself. “I really appreciates your love towards me, but I am sorry as I can’t do the same to u. It is not fair to u if we continue this relationship.”

“This all because of Min Ho isn’t?” Yong Hwa feel sudden pang in his heart when he saw Shin Hye nodded. “No matter how much he hurt u, he will always win your heart. U will always love him,” added Yong Hwa.

“U do not know the real story.” Shin Hye trying to explain what is exactly happening why Min Ho left her before.

“I don’t want to know about it, I just want to about us! About us. This is much more important. Can’t u understand?” Yong Hwa started to loss his patience.

Shin Hye taken a deep breath. “Oppa, I really love u, but I love u just like a friend. I have tried, but I can’t. Thank u for taking care of me and love me all this while.”

“I don’t want u thank me. I want more than that,” said Yong Hwa.

“But oppa, my heart..”

“Is for Min Ho?” said Yong Hwa before Shin Hye able to finish her sentence. Yong Hwas sighed when he saw Shin Hye nodded. “I know I cant force to love me, right? It’s okay Shin Hye yah, I just hope that u will be happy in your life. I need to go.” Yong Hwa excuse himself as he cant stand looking at Shin Hye now. His heart cant bear with pain knowing that he has lost Shin Hye. He know he will never able to claim Shin Hye heart so the best thing that he could do for her is to let her go. You know you love someone when you want them to be happy even if their happiness means that you're not part of it.

“Oppa..” Shin Hye trying to stop Yong Hwa but he just walk away from her. Shin Hye sighed and she really feel bad towards Yong Hwa.

 

. . .

TechLand Corporation

“Finally, all the paperwork is done,” said Min Ho while walk to the couch and land himself on it. He has been working for the paperwork of the project with Synergy Group with Seolhyun for a few days already and finally the manage to complete it today.

“Lee Min Ho ssi, u are really dedicate and hardworking when it come to work isnt’t?” asked Seolhyun while helping Min Ho to keep all his file.

“Hmm.. see what time is now?” Min Ho looking at his watch and totally restless when he saw it is already 10 at night. He is slowly massage his forehead as he started to feel so sleepy. “Your part is done?” asked Min Ho as they are working on separate part.

“Yes,” replied Seolhyun.

“Then, why are u not going home?”

“I just wanted to accompany u.” replied Seolhyun while walking towards Min Ho.

“U no need to that,” replied Min Ho soft as he started to dozz off.

“U look so tired. Let me help u to ease it.” Seolhyun started to touch Min Ho shoulder and slowly massage it. Once she noticed that Min Ho dozing off, she started to move slowly and sat besides Min Ho and move her face near to Min Ho face.

“Seolhyun, what are u doing? Get off. I think u are getting the wrong impression. I am sorry.” Min Ho suddenly woke up and push Seolhyun away from him.

“I thought u like it?” asked Seolhyun.

“No, I think u are getting the wrong impression.”

“Then how about when we was spending our time together?”

“No.. Just pack your stuffs and I will send u back now.” Min Ho stand up from the couch and keeping all his documents and get his briefcase. “Let’s go.” Min Ho forcing Seolhyun to leave his office.

 

. . .

Park Residence

“Good Morning, long time abuji didn’t see u having breakfast at home,” said Park Joon Young when he saw Shin Hye eating the breakfast.

“Good morning abuji,” greeted Shin Hye.

“Omma said u are having bad migraine yesterday, are u okay now?”

“Just a slight migraine, omma always like to exaggerated things. Don’t worry abuji, I am just a little bit busy and lack of rest,” explained Shin Hye. Her migraine came back yesterday and it is quite bad as she is not enough sleep this few days because of her relationship with Yong Hwa. She feel guilty towards him and it is really make her suffocated.

“I am busy too, but I still able to taking care of myself. Shin Hye yah, please take a break for a while,” advised Park Joon Young. His wife already told him about Shin Hye and Yong hwa and he know that Shin Hye is not busy with work but it is because of her relationship. Park Joon Young and his wife already decided not to get involve, they believe that Shin Hye will be able to handle her love life. They will accept what ever decision that Shin Hye made as long as she will be happy.

“Abuji is doctor, of course u have to take care of yourself,” replied Shin Hye trying to father.

“So how? Feel better?” asked Chae Ri who just came out from the kitchen.

“I am okay omma. See, healthy and stronger!” grinned Shin Hye.

“Later in the afternoon, I want to go to Jin In ajumni house, they invited us as they are having small family and friends gathering,” said Chae Ri.

“Is it okay if I’m not coming?” asked Shin Hye. She do not want to meet Min Ho at this moment.

“Can, but Jin In ajumni already ask me to invite u.”

Shin Hye gulp and taken a deep breath. “Let me see how first.”

“If u want to go, get ready by 10 am okay?” said Chae Ri.

Shin Hye nodded slightly.

 

. . .

Lee Mansion

“Min Ho, can u get me the water dispenser inside the store?” asked Jin In when she saw Min Ho walk to the kitchen.

“Okay omma, I will get it later. I have a drink first,” replied Min Ho.

“Annyeonghaseyo.”

“Annyeonghaseyo,” replied Jin In back and looking at the guest. She was extremely happy when she saw Chae Ri came with Shin Hye. “Chae Ri, Shin Hye!” Jin In walk towards both of them and hugged Shin Hye.

“Is there anything we can help?” asked Chae Ri while they walk into the kitchen.

Min Ho turned to dinning hall when she he heard Shin Hye name and immediatelt his gaze found Shin Hye. He miss her, it has been almost a month he didn’t see her after the charity event.

“Yah Min Ho, where is the water dispenser?” asked Jin In when she caught Min Ho was looking at Shin Hye.

Min Ho clear his throat and immediately walk to the store.

Twenty minutes past and Jin In keep on looking outside. She is waiting for Min Ho to bring in the water dispenser but until now he still do not appear.

“Where is Min Ho? What is he doing in the store? Haish..” mumbled Jin In.

“Just now I saw him walk to the store,” said Chae Ri.

“Yes, but until now he do not bring in the water dispenser yet. Shin Hye, can u help me to see what Min Ho is doing in the store?” asked Jin In.

Shin Hye hesitated with Jin In ajumni request. “Where is the store?” asked Shin Hye soft.

“There,” pointed Jin In and Shin Hye immediately walk to the store with her heart beating crazily.

 

“Yah Park Shin Hye, calm down,”mumbled Shin Hye slowly without realizing that Min Ho just next in front of her holding few boxes. As the result, she tripped herself while trying to avoid Min Ho and the boxes and she fell on the floor.

“Argghh,” shouted Shin Hye shocked.

“Shin Hye, what are u doing here?” asked Min Ho after putting the boxes aside and trying to check if Shin Hye is injured. But, Shin Hye is stopping him from touching her.

“Your ommoni asked me to look for u,” replied Shin Hye while trying to stand by herself.

“I know, I wanted to bring the water dispenser in, but the store look very messy and I planned to clean u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter