Chapter 4

You Are My Honey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Residence

Shin Hye sit down on the couch after the whole day playing with her nephew, Soo Kwang. He must be tiring after the swimming and the ice cream session. Yoon Chae Ri came out from the kitchen and sit down beside Shin Hye.

“Shin Hye, you really know how to take care of the small kids. Doesn’t feel like to have your own? Asked Chae Ri to her daughter.

Shin He scratched her head with her mother question. Her mother going to start again.

“Why not Omma try to find someone for u? Shin Hye, u cannot keep locking your heart like this. U need someone to take care of you. What is going to happen to u if one day omma and abuji is no longer here?”

“Im not ready omma.”

“If u keep waiting for yourself to be ready, it will take forever. What are u waiting for? Woo Bin is already gone. He will not coming back anymore. U have to carry on with your life,” advised Chae Ri with tears welling.

Shin move nearer to her mother and hug her tightly.

“I know it omma…” paused Shin Hye. “But, I really cannot accept any other man in my life now.”

“U wont know it if u do not try. Try to open your heart.”

“I wanted to have a man like abuji. Caring, loving and handsome. Love me his wholeheartedly.”

“Hmm.. if to find like your abuji, I don’t think u can find it until the end of the world. He is one in a million.”

“That’s what we called special..”

“Shin Hye, I don’t care, after this if there is anyone who like to know u, I will just accept,” said Chae Ri firm.

. . .

Lee Mansion

“Min Ho, come here and see this,” called Jin In when he saw Min Ho coming down from upstairs.

Min Ho saw there is a beautiful ring hold by his mother.

“Min Hee going to get married?” asked Min Ho bluntly. He do not really interested to guess more as he is very tired with all the work in office today.

“Min Hee not even finish her study yet.”

“This is for u,” said Jin In.

“What? Omma.. are u okay? This is woman ring. It is no funny.”

“Yah Lee Min Ho! This is for your future fiancé. End of this week, Im going to meet her and her family and both of u will be engage,” said Jin In.

Min Ho take a deep breath. His mother is really serious about this and he has no other words left to give an excuse. Suddenly he thinking off Shin Hye and immediately he brush off her face that appear. He going to be someone else fiancé and few days and after this he will no longer able to anymore. He scared that he going to be carry away by his feeling.

. . .

Park Residence

“From now on, u are engaged!” told Chae Ri to her daughter while showing Shin Hye the engagement ring.

Shin Hye looked at her mother with shock. She gulp and asked, “Omma, what are u talking about?”

“Shin Hye, listed. From now on, u are engaged.”

“No! When did I? I don’t want!” Shin Hye push away the ring given by her mother.

“U must. Me and abuji already agreed with your marriage agreement. He is our close friend son, and we know that he is a very good man,” explained Chae Ri trying to talk softly to Shin Hye. Sometimes, she really do not know how Shin Hye can be this stubborn.

“I don’t want!”

“No choice. Tomorrow, u going to see him. Omma will let u know the place tomorrow. Now, go and sleep,” asked Chae Ri. She know that Shin Hye is not happy with her decision but she really got no choice.

Shin Hye go up to her room and lie down while looking at the ring.

Engaged? Dont know why suddenly she thinking of Lee Min Ho.

Shin Hye slowly get up and walk to her working table. She took out few photos inside the drawer and all the memories flashed.

 

6 years ago…

“Woo Bin yah, don’t u think that we should actually engage first after we finish our study?” suggest Shin Hye.

“Did your family will be agree?”

“Of course they will. We have already know each other for 10 years and I believe they have no issue.”

“If like that, it is better for us to just get married,” teased Woo Bin while his hand trying to grasp for Shin Hye hand.

“I am serious okay!” said Shin Hye while trying to pull her hand showing that she is angry with Woo Bin.

“Okay, Im sorry,” said Woo Bin and now his hand already interlocked with Shin Hye hand. He really love her, even though they are known each other for 10 years, but he never get boring to keep seeing her and he never got enough to know her more.

“After we finish our study, we going to have less time together as we will be very busy with out career. On that time, I scared that if we do get engage, u will soon forget me and maybe find other woman which is much better than me,” confessed Shin Hye. This is the most scary thing that she wanted to avoid. She really scared she going to loss Woo Bin.

Woo Bin hold Shin Hye shoulder and slowly turn her body to face him. He hold both of Shin Hye hand and said, “ Shin Hye, look at me.”

Shin Hye look up and look at Woo Bin. Tears starts to welling in her eyes.

“No matter how far we are apart, I will never forget u.” Woo Bin point his finger to his heart and continue, “ Your name will always be here.”

Shin Hye start to smile slowly and hold back both of Woo Bin hands.

“So sweets!”

“Of course. If not, your are not going to crazy over me,” replied Woo Bin while his hand try to avoid Shin Hye deadly pinch on his stomach.

Shin Hye wipe away her tears and look at the ring. If this is the ring given for her from Woo Bin, she will be the happiest woman in the world. But, she have to accept that Woo Bin is gone, she have to find her own happiness.

. . .

“Shin Hye, are u ready to meet your fiancé?” asked Chae Ri to Shin Hye who are ready to go out.

“Hmmm..” answered Shin Hye short.

Chae Ri stand up and hold Shin Hye hand. “U can take your time to get to know him first, I believe he is really a good man.”

“Okay Omma,” Shin Hye smile to her mother. She already promise to herself that she going to open a new chapter in her life.

“Don’t u want to his name?” asked Chae Ri.

“Its okay omma. Later when I meet him I will know,” replied Shin Hye. “I will go first, see later.”

“Please be nice to him,” remind Chae Ri before sending Shin Hye off the her car.

 

Mango Six Café

It’s been 2 hours Shin Hye waiting for her so called fiancé, but she can’t see anyone trying to approach her. Suddenly from far she saw a very familiar figure coming into the café.

“Lee Min Ho? Why is he doing here?” said Shin Hye to herself while trying to cover her face using the menu book in front of her. She do not want Min Ho to know that she is having a meeting session with her fiancé.

Shin take down the menu when she heard someone voice just right in front of her.

“Shin Hye? What are u doing here?” asked Min Ho. Right after she enter the café, she saw Shin Hye sitting down at the corner alone. “Are u waiting for someone?” asked Min Ho. Don’t say that Shin Hye is actually his fiancé that his mother talking about. But if it Shin Hye, his mother should already inform him earlier.

“I.. I.. I..  waiting for my friend,” replied Shin Hye with hesitation.

“A guy or woman?” asked Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter