Nine

The Bet

But ofcourse my hope was crushed because there he was stood infront of the door in shock.

His eyes then held a murderous gaze on me made me to look away and busied myself with the menu.

We were at a restaurant before we went to the karoeke place. The table filled with half of my classmates and they looked like they missed each other a lot.

I sat there not knowing what to do or say just scanning the menu. Junghwan enjoyed his time though with his gang.

Minhyuk, Jaemin and Woonim

I was beside Junghwan and followed the three of them beside him.

" why are you so quiet? " he whispered as he leaned closer to me.

I leaned back, " I am not close with you guys remember the past thing " I chuckled awkwardly while fiddled with my fingers on my lap.

Junghwan gave me a sorry smile, " I forgot about that " he sighed

I nodded not knowing how to reply back and thankfully our food came.

Everyone digged into their food while chatting about stuffs. Suddenly, I lost my appetite and my mac and cheese didnt looked so mouthwatering right now.

I sighed and forced myself to eat it because Taeil paid all of our food and I was afraid that he will mad at me more or hate.

" Here the grilled beef " Junghwan put a piece of meat on my plate without me asking for it.

He saw my confuse look and said, " What? I just wanna you to taste it thats all "

I thanked him and ate the meat while he eyed me. I gulped and took a sip of my soda.

" You look familiar to someone I know Kun " he said and went back to eating his food but still gave me a few glances.

I coughed, " really? Like who? " I asked him because deep down I was scared that my second identity will found out.

If I got caught for cross dressing, the people who sat with me today will never talk to me nor look at me again

" Like the girl I like " I heard him mumbled and stuffed a big piece of meat into his mouth.

My heart thumped, " How did you meet her? " I stuttered and looked at his face.

I saw him smiled and then let out a small laugh.

Please tell me its not what I thought it is

" At our dorm silly isnt it? " he answered and sighed in content.

I gulped again, " a girl in a boy's dorm? She have guts " I breathed and drank half of my soda.

I need a wine

" They have wine right? This place " I asked and JungHwan nodded but slightly confused.

He ordered a bottle of wine from the waiter and not even in a minute my wine came.

It looked freaking delicious

" You drink Kun? I thought you waw you changed " Jaemin said and gave me his glass.

Minhyuk grinned, " alright let's drink! Since JungHwan ordered the expensive one " he said

Taeil shook his head but followed anyway.

Everyone were drinking the liquor as they talked happily. I on the other hand just drank quietly until I lost count how many glasses I took.

JungHwan kept glancing at me with a worry gaze so as Taeil but I ignored them.

My mind was screaming at me to tell JungHwan the truth about the girl he likes was actually me.

But I was too scared that he will leave me and cut ties with me thus I didn't want to lost our new friendship.

We were just starting to know each other.

" Okay thats the last one " JungHwan said and snatched away my glass as I was about to pour the wine.

I groaned, " No and shut up! " I slurred and hiccuped.

Okay I didnt realise I was already drunk

My head was spinning and my eyes went blurry.

" Kun! " Taeil's shout was the only thing I heard before I fainted into a warm embrace.
~•~•~•~•~•
I felt someone touched my forehead and then followed by a warm thing placed on it.

Where am I?

I woke up and opened my eyes slowly because of the harsh light on the ceiling.

I am at my dorm.

" Kun! You scared the fudge out of me! "

I looked to my right and saw Doyoung clutching his chest with a shock expression.

He took a deep breath before he began to talk. With his usual huge smile, he hugged me caught me off guard.

He sighed, " I miss you so much eventhough its only for a day " he mumbled and let go of me.

I smiled, " what happened to me? I cant remember anything " I asked in a weak yet husky voice.

" Before that let me grab a bottle of water for you " he said and left the room after I nodded.

Not even in a few seconds, loud noise could be heard outside and it looked like a group of people running.

" Kuuuuuuuuuunaaaahh!! "

Oh boy

The door had been slammed opened made me startled a little bit.

" Kun! We miss you! " All of them shouted while they stumbled as they got in.

I winced at their loud voice, " Could you all lower your voice a little bit? I just wake up " I said and moved my body to a sitting position on the bed.

" I already told them to be quiet but they wont listen " Taeyoung said behind them slightly annoyed as he pushed the guys forward.

Johnny laughed, " well thats because we are too happy when we hear that Kun already woke up " he grinned and slung his long arm around Hansol.

Taeyoung closed the door, " Okay enough with the chit chat because I have a question " he said as took off his shoes and put them in the corner.

I gulped because Taeyoung's face became darker every second and he looked like he was about to shout at me.

" Are you stupid? Why did you drink wine when you know that you are allergic to it? " he asked and raised his voice a little bit.

I didnt answer him instead I went back laid on my bed and put my blanket up to my neck.

Flashback from the other day came into my head caused my heart to break.

Who's fault is it? The guys or me?