Fifteen

The Bet

" Surprise Moon Taehyung? " Doyoung said mockingly to the younger with his tease smile as his eyes sticked on him.

I didnt know how to react to this but the feelings of rage and shock kind of mixed up until I couldn't talk so I stood there speechless as I watched the both of them throwing their hate towards each other.

" How do you feel about that?! " Doyoung spat already stood up straight and was about to launch at Taehyung made me snapped from my daze.

The younger just looked at him blankly as if he was not affected by the rage that came from Doyoung made him more angry and pissed off.

I tried to break the tension and opened my arms wide between the both of them to avoid them from fighting like hungry lions and yelled Doyoung to stop.

" Look, I get that you want to punch Taehyung I really do because I know that feel but you have to calm you arse down okay? " I said with one breath as I faced Doyoung to block him from made more steps to Taehyung.

Bad idea though because he quickly pushed me to the side almost made me fell on the cold ground and marched to Taehyung with his eyes blazing with anger.

" Doyoung stop! " I screamed desperately and grabbed his arm tightly but he easily loose the grip and pushed me again but harder caused me to fell on my .

I winced in pain at the soreness and I hope my bones were not broken or else it will be difficult for me to take a .

Fear hit me like a truck when I saw Doyoung a few centimeters away from Taehyung with their faces almost touched each other. I saw Doyoung's fists tightened until his veins popped out made me gulped.

Taehyung still maintained his poker face and stared at the lad infront of him as if he challenging him that he was not scared.

"  This is the first time I felt this so much anger and I want to punch you so bad " Doyoung said while gritted his teeth and clutched Taehyung's dress.

I gasped at his action and tried to get up on my feet but the pain forced me to stay still and watched the both of them on the edge of finishing each other off.

" Hands off! " Taehyung coldly said but didnt do anything made Doyoung scoffed and smirked.

He laughed humorlessly then made the unexpected move next that took my breath away and closed my eyes shut.

I really didnt expect that he would actually punched Taehyung because I thought that he didnt have the heart to do that but when I saw him made the younger fell on the floor with his strong punch I knew that I must get help fast.

I scampered to get on my feet as my eyes still attached to the violent scene and ran to the parking lot to search for Taeil. I desperately tried to look for him until I lost counted how many times I looked to my right and left caused me to feel dizzy.

" Taeil! Open the ing the door! Hurry! " I screamed to his car's window while knocked it several times with my knuckles.

He looked shocked when he saw my scared face and startled when I began to knock it harder than before. I saw my reflection from the window and I looked like I had seen zombies. No wonder Taeil had a heart attack expression as his fingers typed 911 on his phone.

" Your brother about to die pabo! Get out from the car now! " I shouted angrily and kicked his car as I ignored the pain on my foot that might bruised later.

With that, Taeil stepped out from his car and straight went to the dorm quickly without a word leaving his car unlocked. Not wasting any time I got into his car and cool my body down with the air conditioner that still on.

I was sweaty and tired but I knew I must help Taeil to stop the fight eventhough I almost die from exhaustion.

'I need to exercise more'

After a minute, I left the car hestitatedly and ran to the place where the fight began. When I arrived the scene infront of me made me halted my pace abruptly as I stood frozen.

Taeil laid on the floor panted while Yuta kneeled beside him also breathless as the latter. WinWin was about to cry with his lips turned into a pout while he stood in the middle of the hallway.

Mark leaned on the wall calmly as he watched Doyoung and Taehyung punching each other faces non stop.

" Its your fault for lying to me! I hate you! " Doyoung shouted in rage as he glared at Taehyung while clutching his dress.

To my surprise, Taehyung's long wig still glued to his head and his makeup was still on point except for his lipstick though because it was bleeding.

" Well its your fault for believing love idiot! " Taehyung screamed as he tried to push Doyoung away who was now hovering him.

Taeil groaned, " Stop hitting my brother or I will call my bodyguards to come here " he said and painfully trying to sit as he winced.

" Well you two brothers deserve it though " Mark scoffed at him made the latter glared and threatened him to shut up.

Yuta sighed, " Why do I even get involve in this " he muttered to himself and stood up from his spot.

He looked at me while I looked at him but its only for three seconds before he broke the eye contact and went to WinWin who was already crying softly.

A sob near made my head snapped towards the source and surprised to see Taehyung cried with his tears falling from his eyes. He looked so vulnerable while he was under Doyoung as he hid his face with his arms.

This was the first time I saw him in that kind of state and I knew Taeil felt the same way too as he stared at his brother.

Doyoung release his grasp slowly and sighed but when he was about to speak, our dorm's security saw the fight and demanded us to stay where we are.

Almost a second, the seven of us ran to the opposite direction and we were glad that the security was fat and he cant catch us quickly leaving enough time to leave the building.

Unfortunately, we were seperated because securities from all hallways blocked our way out and of all people Yuta was my partner.

I didn't know how but I knew WinWin set us up because earlier beside me was Taeil. Yuta and I managed to pass one of the securities and hid in the janitor's room just in time before the security saw us.

" Uhh- you can let go of my hand now Yuta " I awkwardly said and scuttered far away from him after he let go of my hand.

The room filled with tension and I prayed that the securities would forget about us and went back to eat their donuts. I wonder if the others already left ans the thought made me felt annoyed because I knew that they wouldn't help us.

WinWin, Mark and Taeil probably in one group while Doyoung with Taehyung. The first group might be terribly awkward since three of them barely knew each other.

I was scared for the second though and hoped that there will be no blood shed again because I hated it. Both of them were my friends and its hurt to see them fight.

" Aieru "

The word was faint though and I couldn't hear it but I knew it was from Yuta made me faced him with a questioning look.

He replied with a glare of his and asked me to stop staring at him caused me to look down scared. I missed the old Yuta heck he still didnt give me his reasons for ignoring me until now.

"Watashi o kirawanaide kudasai "

I didnt know that he hate me that much until he cursed me in japanese made me sighed softly as my heart broke a little. Then, a thought strucked me made me gasped quietly.

'Dont tell me he knew that I am gay and he hate me for that'