Fourteen

The Bet

I smiled nervously when I saw Doyoung stood infront of me with his arms crossed while one of his eyebrows raised waiting for me to explain why I kncoked on the door.

Mark was behind him as he tried to peek from the older's shoulders with his hands on it and stood on his toes since he was shorter than him.

They still wore the clothes from before back at the cafeteria and by the red eyes from Doyoung's I knew that the lad just stop crying his heart out to the younger made me felt guilty again.

''

" I- I want to talk to you about something very very important that could change our minds and lives " I said firmly and this made Doyoung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but there was a slight curious.

Mark chuckled, " you said like its between life and death! " he exclaimed and Doyoung nodded in agreement at the younger made me bit my lips nervous.

'Close enough!' I thought loudly in my mind and winced as I imagined that things will get worser after this.

" but- but you must be calm when you hear this okay? Be open-minded for a moment " I warned him and that made both of their eyebrows furrowed more and they glanced at each other before they faced me again now with a full attention.

I took a deep breath before I spill all the secrets and answers but someone called my name more like screaming hysterically made us turned our heads towards the the source of the voice.

'Great! He always make things harder' I thought bitterly when I saw Taehyung dressed up like a girl and ran to us with his fomous imnocent smile that melt people's hearts.

A sigh left my mouth and I was an inch away from punching the lad straight to his face but held it because or else I will be sue or worst killed because there was a rumour that the Moon's family involved mafias.

I shuddered at the thought and went faced Taehyung with a grimace and sneaked a glare at him but he just acted like he didnt see it and greeted Doyoung and Mark made me huffed.

I wanted to sort these problems out alone but this guy wont let me because he wanted to tell Doyoung the truth with me holding his freaking hand. He was so persistent and it made me wanted to strangle him to death.

Before I arrived here, Taeil drove us with his new car and Taehyung couldnt kept his mouth shut about wanting me holding his hand made me had a small childish fight with him about an hour.

Taeil shouted at us in rage and said that we were being like hungry monkeys fighting because of one stupid banana but Taehyung ignored him and continued made me mad all the way to college.

I flicked my tounge in annoyed at the moment and turned back to reality.

'Why the he want to hold my hand? Its unnecessary!'

Doyoung and Mark looked shocked and ofcourse the crush guy got angry as he eyed me and Taehyung with jealousy obvious in his eyes.

'Oh boy'

" Why are you here Minah? " Doyoung asked coldly still hurt and stepped out from his room allowed Mark to have a better view of us.

Taehyung sighed sadly and pursed his lips acted like he was about to cry and he let out a small whimper.

" I- I want to tell you something but-but promise me you wont be angry at me " he said solemnly and mumbled please at the end of his sentences while looking down like kid who had been scolded by his mom.

'Such a great actor'

Doyoung squinted his eyes at the both of us, " What are you two hiding? " he accusedly said and this was the moment I a deep breath and glanced at Taehyung but surprisingly he looked determined and all of his playfulness were gone in a second made me shocked at his sudden change'

'Its like he is a competely different person and that scared me'

He confused me so much and I had hard time which was the real him to be honest because sometimes I noticed his personality and the air around him changed when he turned serious but I didnt care about that because there was an important thing right now.

I didnt know how Taehyung will explain all this matters about him cross dressing as a hobby which he did right now, the lies he told Doyoung and the Minah thing was just an act because of a stupid reason.

Taehyung straight told Doyoung everything from the beginning when the two of them met until right now where we were standing.

I watched Doyoung's face turned from shock to anger to betrayal to sorrow and then he looked at me with the expression I couldn't read but it unknowingly made my heart clenched caused me to look away from him feeling uncomfortable.

Mark already gone from our sight when Taehyung still in halfway through the secrets he kept to his room and closed the door shut. I knew that he was very was angry towards Taehyung but he couldn't showed it to the lad openly.

" I am deeply sorry for what I had done " Taehyung ended his talk with him apologising again and again to Doyoung but the older just looked at him blankly.

Silence enveloped the three of us and I was desperate for Doyoung to say something as I bit my lips hard and I knew it will left a mark later.

I saw him clenched and unclenched his fists and that made me scared that he will punch Taehyung on the face or worst strangle him. I cant avoid that because I was weak when it come to strength maybe.

I do dance but that was different although I got sweaty alot than the rest because of the hard cherograohy that Taeyong and Ten made for something like dance competitions.

" I fell in love with a boy?.. " Doyoung chuckled humorlessly at himself and crouched down as he faced us.

I snapped my thought into halves when he finally spoke after like a minute and my heart froze when he said that. I was waiting for his outburst while I closed my eyes.

I just hoped that he didnt say bad and rude things about boys liking boys although he already knew that I was gay but I never knew what he felt at that time until now. Disgusted? Disbelief? Because I never tried to ask him because I was afraid even the other guys too. I was a coward when it came to this.

He gave us a smile, " I know that ages ago darling " he said and winked at Taehyung with a grin.

WHOAAAT!!?