Two

The Bet

I stared at my reflection on the long mirror as a disgusted look plastered across my face.

" I look horrible " I commented and turned my body to them who looked at me with their mouth agap.

Taeyong slapped his forehead, " Dude you look hot! " he gasped and dramatically touched his chest like he was overwhelmed of my appearance.

I gave him a 'are you serious?' look and then put my attention to the others.

Doyoung put his hand on his chin and scanned me from head to toe while Johnny did the same.

" I think you look unexpectedly great Kun " Doyoung said and the others quickly agreed as they nodded their heads.

" You all disgust me "  I muttered and tried to take off the flowery dress but I had been stopped by Jaehyun.

He placed his on my arm to avoid any action, " Do you say that you want to quit the bet? " he asked

I bit my lips and shook my head solemnly.

" Thats the spirit! Okay lets go to the parteyh! " he yelled and everyone howled like dogs as they rushed to the van.

I followed them behind but these heels prevented me from walked faster. I dont want someome to see me like this.

Then, I realised I was at the boys dorm and I dressed up like a girl so basically I am girl.

.

The guys already lost from my sight and I was alone in the hallway.

Double .

I decided to hold my heels so that it will be easier for me to run.

Yeah, I will be barefoot and I didnt care that my feet will hurt because all I care was to get out of here quickly and quietly.

Suddenly, I heard someone's door opened and then laughters came out.

Triple .

" " I cursed and then ran like a wind made usian bolt turned into shame.

Please oh please

Suddenly, I slipped made my head hit the floor hard and the last thing I saw was 'wet floor' sign before I fainted.

[Unknown's POV]

The first thing that came into my mind is '!' when I saw a girl laid on the floor unconscious.

Okay, who brought her?! Was she being kidnapped?

! There was a phsyco at the dorm!

Then, I heard footsteps came toward our direction so I lifted her bridal style and brought her to my room up stairs.

Fortunately, she was light like a feather and I laid her on my bed carefully. I put her heels on the floor because it will dirty my bed.

Okay, what to do now?

I didnt realised I stared at her for too long until I realised that she was breathtakingly beautiful.

Who is this angel?

I sighed because I knew that deep down she was taken because who woudnt be attracted to her?

A blind man

" Have to take shower " I muttered to myself and went to the bathroom.

Luckily, my roomates was out of town and today was Friday so they wont be back until Sunday.

[End of POV]

I woke up from my black out and looked at my surrounding.

This is not my room.

! I'm gonna get ! Get out! GET OUT!

I scrambled left the bed and was about to run to the door but a voice made me frozen.

" Oh, you are awake? You know I found you- "

That voice looked familiar. I turned around and to my shock its non other than my bullier from highschool.

Kim JungHwan

! He study here?! I thought he study abroad since he was rich!

I coudnt help but gasp as tears threatened to come out. He will gonna tell the whole school about me.

Unknowingly, a tear flow down my cheeks, " Why are you- "

I wanted to scream at him but the next thing he did made me speechless to the core.

He hugged me. The Kim Junghwan hugged me.

My nightmare embraced me but instead of feeling cold, I felt warm and my arms automatically went onto his back.

" I dont know how to handle a girl crying sorry " he said and put his chin on my head since he was taller than me.

He thought that I was a girl? So he didnt recognized me?! That was a relief because I thought I was gonna die.

But why did I felt hurt? Kim Junghwan..

He always bullied me when he saw me with his gang and that time I didnt had any friends. None. Nada.

He tore off my books, made me do his homeworks, stole my money and made me do everything he want but I just couldn't hate him! It made me furious!

Until that day, I moved to another school because my dad had a new job and I never saw him again.

" You can let go of me now " I said awkwardly and put down my hands.

He slowly almost hesitated to let go of me and finally he gave me some space to breath normally.

" uhh bye, my friends must be worry about me " I broke the silence as he looked at me for too long made me uncomfortable.

When I turned the door knob, I heard him said " You should have wear clothes that cover most of your skin when you at the nest "

I just nodded not bothering to answer and left the room.

" , is this fate? " I whispered then made my way to my room. I looked at my watch and its already 3 o'clock in the morning.

" Kun! Omg! Kun! He is here guys! " I heard Mark yelling made me turned.

All of them ran toward me and hugged me tight made me stumbled back a little because of the force.

" why are you guys like this? " I asked them confused by their behaviour.

Taeyong slapped me, " Dont make us worry too much? We thought you were ! "

I was too shock to answer until I didnt felt the sore on my cheek.

Ten mumbled, " you make us searching for you for 4 hours! "

I smiled because I was happy that they care for me and then I realised they were still the same people I knew from back then.

Jaehyun sighed, " Okay this bet is cancel so you will not dress like a girl again "

Hansol nodded, " we wont mess up your room again! We promised " he cried

Doyoung put his hands on my shoulders while he faced me, " you my friend will be the death of us " he said and I can saw that he cried before they found me.

" Lets go to sleep guys! Its been a long day " Johnny yawned and all the 7 of us went back to our rooms.

Little did we knew, someone saw the scene and took a picture.

" Interesting.. Hmm "