Four

The Bet

The loud noise of someone yelling woke me up from my nap made me groaned in annoyed.

" Kun! Open your eyes! You said you will going to the party! " Jaehyun shouted to my poor ear caused me to fell on the floor hard.

I winced and rubbed my sour before I glared at him. I just had a good nap and he ruined it.

" oh come on~ dont give me that face! Look the guys already wait outside " he laughed and slapped my arm playfully but my frown wont budged.

I sighed deeply as I regretted what I said the other day. I lazily took off my plain shirt and wore a casual t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

Jaehyun looked amazing though and I bet everyone looked like models when I saw them.

" lets go! Yuta and his friend join us to the party " Jaehyun said made me gasped.

" really?! Why dont you tell me earlier?! I have to change to- " before I was about to run to my room, Jaehyun forcefully dragged me to the van.

" Stop! Hyun! Stop it! you idiot! " I screamed while I hit his shoulder constantly.

At last we arrived at the parking lot and I saw Yuta waved at me with his cute smile of his.

Damn he looked so cool

" hy guys! Sorry we are a little late because this shortie over here- " I nudged Jaehyun's waist hard to shut him off and gave Yuta a smile.

" long time no see my friend " I grinned and handshaked him even to his friend who his name is WinWin.

He is a chinese guy just like me so I was quiet happy.

" Lets go! We have two vans here so split up! " Doyoung hollered and everyone did what he asked for.

Taeyong, Ten, me, WinWin and Yuta in one van while the others in the other van.

" Okay this will be awkward " Ten muttered as Taeyong nodded in agreemet.

I was too agreed with them because we have new members in our group.

Eventhough we always hangout with Yuta there was slight awkwardness in the air especially with WinWin.

The van as predicted was silent even a knife cant cut the thick air. Taeyong busied himself with his phone while Ten listened to music and put his earphones on.

I just fuddled with my fingers not knowing what to do or say and to make the matter worst I was in between Yuta and Winwin at the back.

" I heard that the last time you went to the party was when you were in 1st year of highschool " Yuta said as he broke the silent while scratching his neck.

I nodded and smiled, " yeah I was not a fan of crowded place " I answered and he made an O mouth.

Then, it came to silent again made me sighed. Luckily, we arrived at Taeil's house or should I say mansion.

All of use looked at the place in awe and amazement. Seconds later, others arrived and we all said thank you to Jaehyun's drivers.

" lets go people!~ " Johnny cheered and slung his arm on Hansol's shoulders.

When I scanned the place, many of the students from our college already arrived and they were dancing wildly.

As we came into the mansion, we greeted by Taeil, the host of the party with his famous rich kid smile.

" I'm glad you guys come especially you Kun " he winked at me made me takened back.

I never talked to him nor smiled at him so why he treated me like friends? Close friends to be exact

" I booked you a room for you to chill out and its upstairs " he grinned made everyone wooed while I made a confused look.

Okay this is getting weird.

I know that we were not that close to Taeil but this really made me suspocious.

What was he up to now? I know he love to make people looked bad with his dirty games.

" He is kind " Yuta whispered to me so close to my ear made me gulped.

I hope this night went well

Taeil showed us our private room and I must say it was literally luxurious.

I love it!

" Oh yeah before I leave I want to talk with Kun for a while " he grinned made my eyes widened as a look of confuse yet fear plastered across my face.

Okay I want to go home

I followed him from behind as I made a big space between us.

" are you afraid of me Kun? " he suddenly asked with a stone voice made me screamed inside.

I fake a chuckle, " Nah I just smell bad " I stuttered

Smell bad? Really Kun? Why you always keep embarrassing yourself?

Taeil laughed and looked at me from his shoulder, " You are a funny guy.. I like that " he smiled

Okay.. Okay?..

He brought me to a room and pushed me inside when I stood frozen.

He closed the door and locked it made me stepped back aware of him.

" Okay, what do you want from me? " I asked as I avoided his fixed gaze on me.

I heard him chuckled, " I saw you the other night and I have to say you look gorgeous " he said made my blood ran cold.

The other night? Dont tell me..

Before I was about to open my mouth to protest, Taeil already a few metres away from me as he showed me his evil grin.

He grabbed my arm to bring me closer to him, " If you dont want people to know.. You must obey me and be my slave "

I gulped and nodded at him because if I talk, my voice would be broken by now.

Taeil looked satiesfied with my answer as he hugged me and told me I did the right thing.

" First thing first.. I want you to dress like a girl and become my fake girlfriend for the night " he smirked and on queue two maids of his came in bringing clothes.

Girl clothes to be exact