Eleven

The Bet

I was so shocked and confused by the situation that happened to me of all people that someone actually likes me eventhough I rarely talked to girls.

" Dodo, you know that I am gay right? You dont have to be mad because I'm completely out of your rival list " I tried to reasoned him but he just gave me that angry stare made me gulped and felt nervous but mostly scared by his reaction.

I didnt wanted to break our friendship just over a girl because its not worth the past years we been through together.

Doyoung sighed, " I know that but when you know your crush likes your bestfriend its hurt you know and it makes me feel angry like its just some kind of betrayal eventhough its not " he let out tearless cry and covered his face by the palms of his hands to hide his broken state made my heart broke to see him like this.

Ten bit his lips as he tried to think possible ways to avoid this mess turned into a fight because their friendship was on the line and if it's too late to repair it his only bestfriends will collapsed and leave one by one.

He ofcourse didnt wanted that to happen and lost to an ignorant oblivious girl that didnt knew that her simple action affected someone's friendship.

Then an idea popped out in his head caused him to gasp loudly attracting our attention as we curiously looked at him but before he was about to speak someone called my name made all of us turned towards the direction of the voice.

A gorgeous model like figure smiled at us and gave us a small shy wave but if you look closely her gaze locked towards me caused me to widen my eyes when I realised that this girl was the one who likes me.

'This is probably a prank' I thought quietly and nodded at my words that all of these was a lie just to make fun of me which I was okay with it because I used to it since highschool.

She greeted us with a warm hello as she smiled at each of us but when it came to me she gave me her big smile until she showed me her pearly teeth.

On the back of head, I can felt the tense gaze fired on me and it didnt took a second to figure the person behind it caused me to sigh.

" It seems that Doyoung already told you that I like you " she said in an embarrassed tone as her cheeks blushed in tint pink.

I chuckled awkwardly when she told me that as I became more embarrassed by her blunt words and scratched my right ear lightly in habit.

Doyoung chuckled, " well I am sick that you always talk about him when you are with me " he replied and the girl's happy face became guilty as she bit her lips and looked away from his eyes.

Ten and Taeyoung excused themselves which made me mad because they left without helping me when they felt that the air's state became worser every second while Mark followed them behind.

I sighed and thought that I had to end this love fluffy feelings of her for me because I knew that I could not like her back even when I tried to but its the best for her sake and my friendship with Doyoung.

I was about to speak but she cut me off by her sitting beside me which was Taeyoung's seat made me almost fell from my seat by her sudden act.

I heard her let out a sigh before she faced Doyoung and said that she was sorry that she cant love him back because she only saw him as a brother not more than that. His kindness reminded her of her dead brother who died in a car accident and that was why she was always with him.

When I heard her reasons for not liking Doyoung, I felt pity and sad for him because he always got rejected by his crushes and the reasons are always the same. They said that they only saw him as a friend or a brother or a father for the hell I knew and it made me mad.

Doyoung gritted his teeth, " I know that but can you give me a chance Minah?! Please! " he begged but she just shook her head as no with a sorry expression.

He sighed and mumbled fine caused me to lower my head in guilt because I blamed myself that this was my fault although its not but I cant help it as I saw my bestfriend on the edge of crying his heart out and he later eventually left us alone without a single word.

" I am sorry but I cant love you back " I said coldly to her and about to leave the place when she grabbed my hand and forced me to sit down on my seat.

I was annoyed by her stopping me from comforting my bestfriend and that made me angry because she had no right to do that to me.

" I need to talk to you in private please " she said with a serious face as she begged me to come with her.

I glared at her and rejected her offer but she wont budged and begged me again until a drop of tear fell from her eyes.

A sigh escaped from my lips before I agreed to come with her and her reaction as if she won millions of dollars.

She brought me to a garden at the back of the college and I might say that it was really breathtakingly beautiful made me awed. I didnt knew that our garden looked like this and this place automatically be my favorite place to relax my mind thus there was barely anyone here so its a bonus for me.

" Kun sshi, I need to show you something " she called out made me snapped out from my thoughts and peeled my gaze from the small pond ahead of me.

I raised my eyebrow at her to motion her to continue her words but her next move made me froze as she slowly her blouse.

" What the fudge are you doing?! Are you kidding me?! " I shrieked and facepalm myself to hide my innocent eyes.

I heard her deeply sighed, " Kun sshi! Look at me! Stop hiding your face for god sake " she yelled and I felt her presence became closer to me made me stepped back a few steps.

'Is she crazy?!Is she insane?!' I screamed in my head and decided to run away but she caught me before I about to do so.

She slapped my hands away from my face made me closed my eyes shut as I tried to escape my hands from her tight grasp. For a girl she sure was strong and I can felt the energy came from her.

" If you dont open your eyes, I will french kiss you " she threatened me caused me to gasp and looked at her with widen eyes because I didnt wanted my first kiss to be taken away by someone I dont love.

" What do you want from me?! I told you I dont love you " I cried as I tried to free myself from her but she was so strong like a hulk or was I too weak? I need to exercise more maybe build some muscles.

She told me to keep quiet or people will misunderstood but I still yelled at her to stay away from me so she ripped her blouse off made me shrieked until I fell on the ground in shock.

" I am a boy! Look! Look at my fake s pabo! " he screamed at me and threw his tore blouse to my face in rage.