One

The Bet

As I stepped into the empty hallway, the noise can already be heard made me increased my pace.

My sweat began to formed on my forehead and I didnt felt more relieved when I saw my door at the end of the hall.

When I turned the door knob, the song bombed in my ears made me winced.

" Here comes Kun~ Where have you been dude? " Mark asked in english as he gave me a bright smile.

I didnt answered him instead I went to the speaker and turned it off made them all groaned and some booed me probably Doyoung and Taeyong.

" Eyh? What give?! " Johnny whined and tried to turn it on but I slapped his face before he could touched it.

" No No No! You all mess up my room completely " I complained in frustration and shook my head too tired to give them a scold.

I lived with them for more that 6 years and they still wont changed It just had to be my freaking room.

Jaehyun calmed them down and showed them 'I got this' look made them gave him a thumbs up.

" What are you up to know? " I squinted my eyes at him and automatically crossed my arms.

Jaehyun smiled at me, " Why dont we play a bet? " he asked me and slung his arm around my shoulders.

I blankly looked at him, " I dont want to play "

Ten tched me and shook his head in disappointment made me glared at him.

Taeyong suddenly clapped attracted everyone attention and stood up.

" We all decided that this must be stop " he said made me confused by his words.

Before I was about to talk, Johnny cut me off and said that I have to dress like a girl for a week and seduced a man to be my boyfriend.

What.. " What?! Hell NO! " I shouted loudly almost woke up Hansol from his sleep.

Wait, when did he get there?

Jaehyun sshed me even massaged my shoulders to calm me down.

" Thats it! I'm out! You guys are crazy! " I said and went to the door but Doyoung stopped me made my anger boiled.

" No cant do man " he smirked and leaned on the door like that would made me give up.

" This is not funny guys " I said in a very serious tone as I stared at them stonely.

As always they wont budged and kept forcing me to take the bet.

" I rather moved away than do that. Guess what? I will move away probably out of the country " I huffed and pushed Doyoung off from the door almost made him fell fortunately.

When I opened the door, I was greeted with Yuta stood infront of me and our faces were few centimeters away made me stumbled back in shocked.

I heard the others whispered behind my back and I knew they enjoyed this situation.

Actually, I am gay.. Shocker

And I have a crush on Yuta, my friend for me he is but to him I was just an acquaintance.

We really didnt talked much because I didnt had the confidence.

I really really really like him. I love him.

" Hey Yuta you know what we are just about to- "

I ran to Taeyong and slapped his mouth shut even gave him a quiet glare without Yuta noticed.

That was close or else I will die in emberassment.

Taeyong cheekily smiled at me and mouthed, " Agreed or I will tell him you like him "

I almost cried but I agreed anyway. This is the end of Kun.

He nodded satisfied with my answer and gave signals to the others.

All of them had a big smile on their faces while me had a very sour look.

Why do I friends with these guys again? Oh yeah because I was a loner and a loser.

No one want to be friends with me except them. They brought me happiness and avoided me from doing a suicide.

They were just like brothers to me. A family.

But now they became devils and always bully me when they had the time.

The worst thing was I cant get angry with them and even hate them from doing so.

They said that I had a good heart and wished that I will remain the same for ever.

I am too kind for my own good.

Yuta closed the door, " I bring fried chickens " he sang made them howled like a freaking dog and rushed to him even Hansol suddenly woke up with the heard of food.

I just sat on the bed as I watched them ate the poor chickens hungrily until it left with literally just bones.

I saw Yuta laughed at them and then he noticed me that I didnt ate that he gave me.

A chicken wing with sauce.

Its too precious because he gave me personally.

Then, he walked towards me and that made me freaked out so much until I backed away unknowingly.

He ceased from his track and looked at me confused but mostly hurt made my heart crashed.

The others just watched the scene unfolded in front on them while they ate their chickens slowly with widen eyes.

s

" Uhh.. I farted " I said and made an awkward smile but deep down I was dying and want to bury my body thousand feets under the ground.

Yuta nodded and gave an okay sign before he went to the others who were laughing their asses off.

Stupid ing s

I groaned and facepalmed myself as I hoped that this was just a nightmare.

What a night