Seven

The Bet

I just stood there frozen as I watched him leaving my sight. I didnt know what to do and my mind was in mess.

Am I dreaming? Is this a prank? Is he playing with me?

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I knew it was Taeyoung's.

" Kun, I am sorry " he said and squeezed my shoulder lightly to comfort me.

I lowered my head down to hide my tears away from him.

Why did I cry so much today?

Taeyoung sighed, " Be a man Kun.. Just give him a week to calm himself down " he said and patted my back softly.

I nodded and wiped my tears away using the back of my hand.

Then, Taeyoung's phone rang suddenly made me startled a little bit. I turned to him without him noticed made our foreheads accidentally met caused us to stumble back a few steps.

We both winced when we touched our foreheads then looked at each other with a pain expression.

Taeyoung chuckled, " okay I forgave you for this but next time dont do this again " he said made me grinned.

I watched him answered his phone and I heard he said my name in the line attracted my attention.

He ended the call and then looked at me, " The guys were at Han river now. Wanna come? " he asked and I nodded.

" Let me grab my phone first " I said and rushed to my dorm but I managed to hear him yelling that he will wait for me at the parking lot.

After I had my phone, I locked my room and made my way to the car until I saw Yuta at the staircase with WinWin.

" Yuta! Wait! " I called out his name made they turned their heads fast.

I saw their eyes widened at the sight of me and in a second, Yuta ran back from where he came from caused me to fasten my pace.

" Yah! Yuta! I want to talk to you! WinWin! Help me! " I shouted but WinWin just made the situation harder for me.

He blocked my way made me groaned. I tried to pushed him to the side but he wont budged and stood there with determine eyes.

I sighed, " Why are you doing this? " I asked him and leaned on the wall to catch my breath.

He bit his lips, " Well its the best for your sake and his " he said caused me to raise my eyebrow.

" What is that even mean?! " I shrieked as I felt my anger rose.

WinWin looked terrified when I raised my voice to him. I felt guilty for doing that so I tried to calm down my nerve.

" Kun?! What are you doin there? And WinWin? " Taeyoung sudden appearance startled the both of us.

I looked at him, " I want to talk to Yuta but this guy wont let me " I answered but he didnt look so please with my words.

" Why? Kun, you will make thing worser for you and him " he said and sighed.

I huffed, " Why do everyone say that I will make things worser?! I dont understand! I just want to talk! " I cried as I felt hurt by everything that happened.

" Kun I am sorry but Yuta said that he wants to stay away from you for a while " WinWin said and ran away leaving me in a broken state.

I crouched down and sighed, " Why do my friends leaving me one by one? " I whispered to myself.

Taeyoung pursed his lips and went to me. He followed my action and crouched down near me.

" Well like people say friends come and go but real friends stay by your side " he said and smiled at me but I cant smile back instead I began to cry.

He patted my back, " You cry too much today " he sighed, " and that hurts me " he continued and brought my head to his chest.

" You acting weird again " I sniffed but he just sshed me and flicked my forehead.

I winced and glared at him, " What was that for?! " I gasped and head-butted his chin for revenge.

He moaned in pain and pushed me away. I laughed and then stood up as I let out a sigh.

Taeyoung too followed me after a second and slung his arm around my shoulder.

" well lets go to Han river "
•••••••••
I wiped my mouth with a tissue after I ate the ramen and drank a can of soda.

When me and Taeyoung arrived, all of us decided to eat ramen at the nearest store.

" so what to do next? " Johnny asked and yawned lightly.

I hummed and an idea popped out, " study for the upcoming exam next week"

All of them booed me and threw plastic cups at me caused me to glare at them.

" well, you all want to fail then? " I asked and shook my head in disappointment.

Jaehyun nodded, " we are one! " he yelled and high fived the sleepy Hansol beside him.

" what about we join a dance battle at Hongdae! I heard that the prizes are tickets to Jeju island! " Mark said and gave us his big smile.

Everyone nodded and agreed to his idea while I slumped onto my seat in disagreement.

I huffed, " Alright but I still think this is not a good idea " I said

" Relax Kun, We always have dance battles when we have a free time back in highschool besides we have Ten and Taeyoung on our side " Doyoung said and leaned on my shoulder.

I sighed, " yeah thats that but we havent practice yet! " I whined

Ten sshed me, " we still have like an hour minutes before the event start " he informed everyone as he scrolled the news on his phone.

Ten minutes?!

When I was about to argue, all of them were already in their position.

" So what dance should we cover? " Taeyoung asked while he rolled up his sleeves.

Johnny hummed, " instead of doing a dance cover.. Why dont we dance the one we usually do " he gave an idea.

" Owh! That one! Thats good " Hansol gasped and did one of the dance moves.

I sighed, " Fine but I cant guarantee that I will do well because- "

" Alright! Let me play the music! " Jaehyun shouted and grabbed his phone from the table.

I huffed, " I hope this day we have luck on our side " I muttered and followed Taeyoung's move.

A vibration snapped me from my concentration and I picked up my phone from my pocket.

Someone called me and the person was the least I was expected.

Kim JungHwan

WHAT?! HOW?!