15.5

The Bet

[DoyoungxTaehyung]

'! My legs are going limp'

Doyoung cursed in his head as he tried to run fast as he can away from the security that still on the tail.

He glanced at Taehyung and saw him had the same situation as his but more tired as the younger panted hard.

" Are you okay? " Doyoung hestitatedly asked without looking at him because he didnt want to show his concern face.

He had to admit to himself that he still loves Taehyung eventhough he knew that the person was a man.

Doyoung couldn't give an answer to this question of why he still had these feelings for him. Most people must be very grossed out and maybe changed to a different college to start a new life.

He was not gay nor he was a biual or so he thought he would be. On the other hand, he thought that maybe his mind looked at Taehyung as Minah because didnt want to accept the fact that 'she' was a man.

" No, thanks to you " Taehyung answered coldly made Doyoung snapped from his wondering thought and looked at him with his eyes glaring.

" Well, you started the mess " he accusedly said and rolled his eyes in annoyed as he regreted for being a little bit worried about him.

'He dont deserve my kindness' he thought determinely in his head and gave Taehyung one last glance before he focused a way to escape the security.

The good thing was that the officer was almost out of breath and his pace turned slower than before.

Both of them were metres away from the exit and Doyoung sighed in relief when he caught the glimpse of it but it all crashed down when he caught another security further away from them.

" " he heard Taehyung muttered a curse and like a fast of a light, his hand had been grabbed and forcely pushed him into an unknown room.

The place was pitch black and all Doyoung could barely see was a slight movement beside him.

" Dont say a word or else we will get busted alright? " a hot breath passed through his left ear made him quickly cupped it and faced Taehyung.

" Dont ever whisper to my ear again " Doyoung embarrassedly said and thanked the lights for not being on because his face must be blushing wildly right now.

'Stop beating so hard you ing heart!' he screamed into his head and hoped that Taehyung couldn't hear it or else he will bury himself ten feets underground.

" Do you still love me? " he heard him sighed softly and eventhough that the younger's voice was small he could heard it loud and clear.

Doyoung gulped, " Why did you think that way? " he asked as he avoided the question passed to him because he didnt want to answer nor speak about the topic.

He heard him sighed again and went silence made him more nervous but later decided to wait for the right time to get out from this suffocating room.

After a couple of seconds, they heard footsteps at the outside and some voices probably the securities.

" Should we leave them? Because I am hungry "

" Yeah, I have to go home after this to celebrate my daughter's birthday "

" Lets give the brats one last chance "

Then, the securities left with a retreating footsteps and the both of them finally could get out from the room after a minute.

Doyoung took a deep fresh air before he let it go as his eyes trailed to Taehyung messaging someone.

" Stop staring at me weirdo " Taehyung said and glared at Doyoung for interrupting his space bubble.

The older scoffed, " As if I was staring at you " he lied and looked away emberrassed for getting caught by the person himself.

" You should throw away all the feelings you have for me " Taehyung said quietly and went to another direction where the parking lot was placed leaving Doyoung alone in his thought.

'I ing knew that'

Taehyung was on his way to his brother's car when a group of familiar seniors stopped infront of him smiling flirtily at him.

He just realised that he still dressed as a girl and he was Minah now. The lad cursed under his breath and gave them his fake smile but they gladly accepted it.

" Why are you here Minah sshi? Are you looking for me? " one of them who named is HaeJoon jokingly asked and nudged his friend lightly beside him.

All of them laughed while Taehyung let out a small awkward chuckle and prayed that this conversation will last sooner.

He didnt like them a bit because there was one time when he was alone with them, one of the ers just touched his and after that Taehyung tried really hard to avoid these people.

Taeil already knew though because he said that he heard them talking in the bathroom about their friend's action and his brother's reaction was strongly said that he will kicked them out of college if they do one more time.

" I have to go because my oppa are waiting for me " Taehyung said ignoring the stares at him because if he let them continued, it will take an hour by the look of their faces they wouldn't let go of him.

'Being so hot is hard'

When he was about to take another step, one of the group grabbed his arm pulled him back forcely.

" You still dont give me your answer Minah sshi of why are you here tch tch tch " HaeJoon said and smiled devilishly at him.

Taehyung almost lost his composure but he had to act calm because he didnt want to get caught that he was a man. He will lost all his fame and dignity.

" Well, I am here to see my boyfriend to celebrate his birthday " he lied smoothly not showing any nervousness nor fear across his face.

They all looked shocked at his answer and some of them had a hurt excpression probably they thought that he was single.

Despite that, HaeJoon strongly believed that he was lying which he was but he will never said that not to them.

" The only boy you had ever talk to is that Doyoung guy " Haejoon scoffed and rolled his eyes made Taehyung huffed in annoyance.

Well its true that Doyoung was the only guy that Taehyung put on his almost friends list and that was because he was different from the other guys. He was kind and awkwardly funny eventhough he was kind of  nerdish but that was completely fine.

" Well, what do you expect? He is my friend " Taehyung answered emphasis the word friend more loudly and tried to get away from them.

Haejoon s his arm around the younger's waist to stop him from going any further steps, " We are your friends no? " he said and raised an eyebrow.

Far away from them, Doyoung watched the whole scene behind a car as he waited for the time if those guys cross the line.

" Just help him dumbo " Mark' sudeen voice startled him and he almost let out a girly shriek. The older glared playfully at him before he faced the scene again.

" Nah, I am scared if I was wrong maybe they are just joking around dont you think? " Doyoung unconfidently said and took a sneak a glance at Mark to see his reaction.

The short guy laughed, " Only a blind man wound say that bro " he chuckled and pat his friend's shoulder.

" Come on you always said that you want to be a hero to her.. him oops " he smirked at the end of his words and pushed the nervous lad out from his spot.

Doyoung huffed, " Dont remind me that again " he muttered and marched to where Taehyung was bullied by the other guys.

" Dont touch my girl you ! She is mine! " he shouted at them and pulled Taehyung into his embrace while glaring each of the people.

He knew Haejoon because that guy always hit on Taehyung eventhough he got rejected twice already.

Taehyung flicked his tounge when Doyoung admit that he was the so called boyfriend ruined the all lie plan. Now, both of them had to act as a couple and be sweet to one another of all people.

" You said that Doyoung is your friend " Haejoon said but Taehyung just smiled annoyingly at him and hugged Doyoung back.

" Friend and boyfriend my dear, isnt it darling? " Taehyung asked the man beside him and fortunately to him, his pretend boyfriend was a quiet good liar.

The group of seniors gave a distaste face before they left the both of them alone. Taehyung sighed in relief when they were gone and cant wait to go back home because today had a lot of things happened and it's very tiring.

" Boyfriend really Doyoung? You could just defend me and shooh them away " Taehyung said and shook his head in distaste before he bid Doyoung a quick goodbye.

" Well! I had to think fast! " Doyoung mumbled and blushed when he repeated his appearance to safe Taehyung.

'I am in a deep love '