Twelve

The Bet

I blinked not once but twice when I watched the person infront of me screaming at me amd forced me to look at his fake s as he fuming in rage.

'He is a boy so that means that DoDo fell for a boy'

Then, he stopped screaming after about a minute and took a very deep breath before he sat on the bench beside him. His face was all light red and I could saw the veins on his forehead when he frowned.

" Why the fudge you dressing up like a girl?! " I asked him bewildered by his weird personality as I scrambled to get up on my feet.

The boy sighed, " well I like wearing girl clothes and it become a part of my life " he said calmly as if he was talking about the weather today made me squinted my eyes at him to search if he is serious or not.

'Yup,he definitely crazy oops'

He facepalmed himself and confessed that all of he said to me and my friends were a lie maybe and the truth was Taeil sent him to me because he needed my help

I asked him why Taeil needed my help and for what because its been so long I didnt talked nor saw him so his sudden request made me confused and I was wondering why he used this guy to tell me.

The boy infront of me sighed and said that he will explain all of it later when both of us arrived at Taeil's house. I agreed to his condition immediately because he looked like the type that hold his promise and never let go of it.

He grinned widely when he saw me nodded and quickly he hugged me until I almost lost my balance because of the impact. He really sure always passed my expectations and did the unexpected.

'Hope I dont make a stupid decision and regret it'

He was taller than me maybe a few inches as my forehead leaned on his neck. I pushed him away when he blew his hot breath to my left ear and smirked when he saw my panick reaction.

'This guy is really dangerous'

Then, I realised he still wore the previous clothes and wig made me pursed my lips in annoyed because I had to go to my dorm to get a decent clothes for him because there was no way I will walk with him looking like that because I didn't wanted to go to jail.

I asked him to stay here while I will bring my clothes for him but he just sshed me and said that he will wear my hoodie because we didnt had much time.

I sighed but agreed anyway because his jeans were okay so I gave him my hoodie and he wore it happily as he humming a song made me rolled my eyes.

" Dont you curious what my real name is Kun shhi? " he asked me when we were on our way to his car at the parking lot.

I shrugged boredly too tired to answer him because today was really messed up to the core. He pouted when I didnt replied his question made me rolled my eyes.

" I'm gonna tell you anyway! " he said childishly and told me that his name was Moon TaeHyung and he was Taeil's younger brother.

'Well, that's shocking'

I never knew that Taeil has a brother and all along I thought that he was the only child in his family. For the younger brother, he sure was tall while Taeil was short. I bet that people always mistaken the two of them and thought that Taehyung was the oldest.

The car was luxurious and its like cost a mansion as expected from the Moon family that held the richest company in asia.

About ten minutes, we arrived at Taeil's house and waited for the huge gate to open for us as I closed my ears because Taehyung wouldn't stopped talking about his dead fish named Dory.

I muted his voice and gazed at the mansion infront of me as the memories that I made with him still fresh in my mind.

I bit my lips when my brain reminded me that our friendship was over and its because of my selfishness as I abondoned him without explanation which was a horrible move.

'How could I face him? I am so ashame'

TaeHyung parked his car infront of the entrance and I saw one of his butlers ran towards us and he handed him the keys.

" Is it okay that I come in? " I hissed him as we got closer to the door. I felt uncomfortable and I felt like I was trespassing because first I didnt knew TaeHyung that much and we basically at the strangers zone. Second, Taeil and I were no longer friends and in a tight situation now.

TaeHyung nodded and looked at me confused why I asked him that but ofcourse a rich kid like him didn't understand an average kid like me.

Then, the double door opened by itselves and a person stood tensely behind them with an expressionless face which was Taeil.

Followed by his two maids who were in their mid thirties bowed to us and greeted us politely. I smiled at them not knowing how to say at the moment before Taeil asked them to leave.

" Before we go anywhere, I want to hear Taehyung's answer to my question because he already made a promise with me or else I will leave this place " I said when I noticed that Taeil was about to make Taehyung leave the both of us too.

The younger looked at me confused at first before he began to realise the promise made me shook my head at his forgetfulness.

Taeil gave his brother a stern gaze as Taehyung replied him with a nervous grin. About a minute, they made an eye contact with each other and awkward atmosphere for me, finally Taeil coughed and broke his stare on Taehyung.

" Lets talk this matter in a private place " he said as he lowered his voice and motioned us to follow him upstairs probably to his room.

Taeil unlocked his room and Taehyung quickly went inside when the door still halfway showed the rest of the bedroom and plopped himself on the bed with a muffled short scream as his face hit the sheet.

I chuckled at his kid like behavior while Taeil rolled his eyes and asked me to close the door which I obeyed immediately after he said that and shut it close.

" But first, I want you to keep calm if you hear my anwer alright? Can you do that? " Taeil said as he warily eyed me up and down. A look of fear appeared on his face about a second before he came back to his stern up face.

I nodded slowly and I saw Taehyung cheered on me when I did that as he clapped his hands excitedly but its all ended when Taeil threatened him with a cold glare made him fell into silence but his smile still visible across his face.

A sigh escaped from Taeil's lips made me nervous all of a sudden because he looked very burdened with this matter.

" Would you like to be my girlfriend? "