Five

The Bet

This really really the worst day of my life!

Here I was being harrassed by Taeil guy over here as his hands s around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder.

I sneaked a glare at him every chance I got but he always returned it with annoying smirk of his.

To make the matter worst and even worst if that even possible, Kim JungHwan was in the group.

He kept staring at me made me uncomfortable yet embarrassed because I looked like a here with Taeil cant get his hands off me and this really short dress.

Ugh

" Is this your new girl Tae? " a girl asked as she didnt bother to hide her grimace at me.

Talk about jealousy

Taeil smiled and brought me closer to him until my body squished onto his and nodded.

I glanced at JungHwan and I saw that he gave me a glare and left the scene wordlessly.

" well I fell in love with 'her' in first sight " he answered and pinched my cheek lightly made me froze and forgot about JungHwan.

Oh no he didnt!

The girl gave a glare at me but I chose to ignore it. Even all the girls that presence at the party gave me a dirty look.

Its not like I was his real girlfriend thus I am a man for god sake!

And gay.. Okay that make sense..

BUT

Its not like I love Taeil right?

I want to tell all of them that but if I did I probably be a topic for everyone for the rest of my life.

I wonder what the guys were doing?

After an hour, I felt sleepy and tired because all I did was sat there and looked pretty.

Taeil noticed that I was bored and excused us.

" Bye guys and meet you all at LA next week " he said and all of them that sat with us bid a goodbye to us but ofcourse excluded the girls.

I sighed as guilt washed over me because I broke many girls's heart today.

" Sorry I keep you too long and you probably miss your friends " Taeil said to me and this time he said it with such kindness made me shocked by his behaviour.

What happened to him?

I looked at him to search a hint of playfulness but none.

He found me staring at him for too long made him chuckled, " What? Its true though because you have such good friends for life " he said

Oh.. Yeah I was glad but I kinda felt sad for him. The people that sat with us today by the look of them friends with him because of his wealth and fame.

" Dont give me that pity look.. I use to it since I was little " he laughed and opened the door to his room.

" Your clothes are on the bed and enjoy your party Kun "

With that he left me in the room alone.

I want to comfort him because when he gave me that laugh I felt the misery and loneliness from him.

Without me knowing, my feet ran back to him on its own and quickly held his hand.

He faced me with shock yet confuse, " Kun? Do you need anything? "

I was breathless but I managed to voice out, " I want to be your friend "

Taeil was takened back, " You dont have to be like that. I am okay " he said awkwardly

No, you are not okay

" Then ask me to be your friend forever! I am your slave remember! Eventhough its fake but at least I could acccompany you! " I said almost yelled and held his hand tighter.

Taeil laughed but this time its real, " You got me there but okay I agree with you Kun " he grinned made me smiled.

" Kun be my friend forever and never leave me even in a hard time we face " Taeil said and this time I completely agreed.

After the party, the guys and I went home. They asked me multiple times where did I go with Taeil but I refused to answer until they gave up.

" Damn that was a good night! I almost pass out! " Taeyong groaned

Ten laughed, " Yeah! Glad that we out of soju or else kaboom! "

It was a goodnight indeed

" Kun I want to ask you something " Yuta said as we walked to our van.

I grinned because I was too happy what I did back there, " What is it? "

" Why do you have lipstick on and a bit of makeup? "

With that my smile fell onto the ground with a plop when I realised I forgot to take off all of my makeup.

I was too into a joyful mode until I was careless to wipe it off properly.

This is really bad

" Uhh.. We play a dare with Taeil's friends and a guy dare me to wear make up " I smoothly lied and highfive myself for being quick to answer.

Yuta looked like he believe me made me felt relief.

I thought I was gonna die

In the corner of my eye, I saw Ten and Taeyong gave me thumbs up and smirked at me made me rolled my eyes.

Yuta slung his arm around my shoulder, " the sky looks suddenly beautiful tonight " he said and looked at me.

I nodded and gazed at the night sky shortly before we came inside the van.

We arrived at the dorm and I hurriedly ran to my room leaving Hansol behind because my eyes really missed my bed.

Before I fell into a dreamless sleep, I suddenly realised that my heart didnt thump like it used to be when Yuta near me.

Monday came in blink of an eye and here I am taking a test. I saw Taeyong and Ten had a frustrated look on their face as they scribbled the paper.

Looked like they gave up and its not even closed to 5 minutes.

These days, Taeil and I always hangout and he even brought me to the mall everytime when we were free.

My hate towards noisy and crowded place were long gone as I got to know him.

One thing I realised about Taeil, he actually a funny and a kind person to be exact. The bad news that I heard were just rumours that haters made up.

When classes ended, as usual the three of us went to the cafeteria. Finally, I saw Yuta for the first time after the last party and Winwin.

We greeted them and put our food on the table. I said hy to Yuta and he replied back as I sat beside him.

I want to know why I didnt felt the sparks when I was with him.

I thought I love him.

" Wanna go to the movie today? I promised you we will go back to the dorm early " he said as he gave me a smile.

I swear he always smiling

Sadly, I had to go with Taeil today to accompany him with his shopping addict.

" I cant today sorry Yuta " I said and bit my lips when he sighed.

Taeyong butted in our conversation with his mouth full of burger that he ate.

" because he have a date with the Taeil guy! "

Ten laughed and high fived him and then started their teasing about me and Taeil.

" stop it guys! Dont lump me into you two weird ideas! " I huffed while WinWin laughed at their jokes.

I put my attention to Yuta again but I was faced to the look I never saw before.

An angry look from Yuta

He left the table without a word made all of us fell into silence.

" what just happen?.. " Doyoung asked when he just arrived at our table with Mark as he saw the unfortunate scene.

What the..