Ten

The Bet

The next day, I woke up early than usual and I have more than an hour left for my first class to start but instead of went to the bathroom, I wore my black hoodie I got from my closet and went out not forgetting to lock the dorm because Hansol was still fast asleep like a baby on his bed as he wrapped his whole body with his blanket.

The morning was dark though as it still dawn and the sun not yet rise from its nest. I shivered when the cool breeze went passed me made me to hug my hoodie tighter to my body.

Small clouds formed everytime I breathed out caused me to smile as my mind lingered with the question from yesterday who had no answer was left behind.

I didnt want to blame the guys and accused them that their bet was the reason for Junghwan was threw into this mess which its kind of true but half of it was my fault too because first its my fault for fainting at the middle of the dorm and didnt see the wet sign thus I didnt know that he attracted to the girl me which kind of made me thought that was I that beautiful?

While I took a walk outside the dorm, my eyes caught Doyoung did a morning exercise which to my surprise because I didnt know that he was that kind of person heck the Doyoung I know was a laid back person.

I called out his name almost shouted and jogged towards him. Doyoung looked shocked though when he saw me made him ceased his exercise and wiped his sweat that was dripping from his forehead with a towel.

" Kun, what are you doing at this early of the morning? " he asked me as he still wiped his sweat off.

I grinned, " I think the real question is why are you doing an exercise at this early hour? " I asked and nudged his waist lightly as I gave him a tease smile.

Doyoung faked a hurt expression but then smiled anyway made my grin became wider.

" Well, I dont want to die young I guess " he joked and gave me a smirk caused me to roll my eyes and let out a sarcastic laugh.

We decided to sit on the nearest bench because I noticed that Doyoung was really exhausted so I asked him to take a short break for a moment and handed him his bottle of water.

He sighed in content before he started to answer my question. He said that he had a girl he likes in his Chemist class and wanted to attract her attention because he heard that her ideal type was a fit and mature man.

I laughed loudly at his reason while Doyoung hid his face in embarrassment probably regretting for telling me this. I stopped laughing after a minute and wiped my imaginary tears away from my eyes.

" Yeah yeah just laugh all you want because I dont want my month of training go to waste " he said not happy with my reaction and drank the whole bottle of water.

I gave him an amuse smile and thought that he was cute for doing this but ofcourse I wont said that to him out loud because I didnt want to increase his ego and also didnt want to get his hopes high for this girl to avoid him getting hurt.

" Goodluck with your confession Dodo " I said sincerely and pat his shoulder but he just gave me a cringe and slapped my hand away.

I rolled my eyes at him and said that I will call him Dodo until the day the both of us die caused him to huff in a disagreement because of the lame nickname but who cares thus I love it.

After a small talk and a few advises for his confession next week which was to me was too early but he said that he didnt want to bury these feelings much longer made me laughed again at his cheesiness, I bid him a goodbye and went back to my dorm since there were 30 more minutes left.

When I arrived Hansol was still in a deep sleep not that really shocked me and had a shower straight away. I wore my casual clothes like usual and was on my way to class.

I saw Ten at the entrance at the dorm but no sign of Taeyoung though and I thought that he must still mad at me for not answering his question. Ten most likely just got out from his room and was on his way to the college. I shouted his name not that loud though or else people will get angry especially in this early morning.

" Done revising for the tests? " I asked made him groaned in annoyed because I always gave him the same question every single morning well I cant help it though its just my habit.

Ten replied with a complaint that I always asked him these sentences since highschool and begged me to stop because it made him depressed.

I sighed and muttered fine although I cant guaranteed I could do that but lets just gave him a satisfaction for now and dont made him stress anymore than this although its just a test.

As always, a train of curses flew from his mouths as he cursed the tests and ofcourse the lecturers for giving us tests everytime made me rolled my eyes.

After all the lessons ended, we went to the cafeteria to buy our lunch and saw Taeyoung, Doyoung and Mark at the corner and they looked like they had a deep conversation within each other because of the serious expression across their face.

We greeted them but Taeyoung didnt looked like he was happy by seeing us especially me made me sad but I chose the seat beside him so that I could talk to him and answered his question.

Ten was the one started the conversation and asked them what were they doing but they just said that it was a secret well Mark answered though because Doyoung just stayed quiet while he had an angry and annoyed looks made me frowned and also confused.

I never saw Doyoung acted like this before so as everyone else because he was a cheerful and positive person although he had his dark side but that rarely happened.

Mark looked uncomfortable when he saw Doyoung's state as he was fidgeting on his seat made me raised an eyebrow and thought that he might knew the reason.

I was about to ask Mark when Doyoung cut me off and called out my name caused me to put my whole attention to him because he used my full name and that made me very scared.

Ten and Taeyoung looked surprised though but didnt said a word and just continued their eating while avoiding eye contact with Doyoung while Mark looked like he was about to have a heart attack.

" My crush likes you and I dont know what to do if I should punch you or just let it go because I am so very hurt right now " he said in a shaky voice as I saw his hands on the table clenched into a fist.