7. One slap one kiss

3 Meters Above The Sky

Chanyeol open his eyes looking at Kris starting to get closer, so close he can feel the hot breath on his lips. He steps backwards slapping Kris across the face, leaving a red mark on his cheek. The elder open his eyes in attack mode observing the younger. 

"Yah! What the hell?" he screams rubbing his cheek 

"That's for humiliating me, you have to stop this game of hurting me and expect me to forgive you" says Chanyeol slowly holding the eye contact, as Kris runs his cheek a little surprised and offended. 

"Alright I'm really sorry...But I meant every word I said"he says making Chanyeol stop breathing because of everything wondering what is that warm feeling on the inside that is not going away making his heat beat even faster. 

"Kris I...Have.."he starts but the elder grabs his face collapsing their lips together, in the type of kiss that inspires stars to climb into the sky and light up the world. Making that feeling even more stronger, as the younger melts into the kiss. Chanyeol tries to keep up with Kris but inexperience as he is, the younger stops because if the lack of air moving away while Kris moves forward wanting more from his soft lips, he hugs Chanyeol feeling something he only felt with Tessa once safety. 

"your first kiss.. ha?" whispers Kris on his neck as the breath sends vibrations on the younger's body.

"yah! it wasn't" he tries to sound calm but it doesn't work 

"really?" ask Kris letting gi noticing a blushed Chanyeol, not trying to make eye contact with him. 

"Fine it was...but Seriously why did you do that?" asks Chanyeol touching his lips slowly still feeling that warmth, as he repeats the feel of the elder's lips over and over making him smile a little felling the warmth consumes him. 

"one slap one kiss, is like my persona rule" he says 

"so you kiss everyone that slaps you?" 

"That's the thing my love, no one ever dares to touch me that's why I like you" he says as Chanyeol smiles and starts walking away, making the elder follow him grabbing his hand making the younger smile even more. 

"lest have a date, when do you have the day off?" asks Kris once they both get out of their last hour and the bell rings. 

"Tomorrow and Sunday, but tomorrow I'm volunteering at the hospital so I'm busy but Sunday I'm usually off" says Chanyeol while the elder nods. 

"Sunday it is, let me take you home" he says as Chanyeol nods walking along the elder making everyone looking at them, some smile some don't, they walk to the car and Kris opens the door for him, once inside their start talking about life and mutual interests. 

"what where you going to say before I kissed you?"asks Kris once they park in front of the house. 

"...Nothing" he says looking at the elder ready to kiss him again but he says goodbye and waves, getting inside not wanting to thinking in the warmth. He says hello to his parents telling them he would be in his room, grabbing a book about the galaxy.hearing something in the door, when he opens it is Churchill the one gets inside and Chanyeol smiles putting him on his bed as he tries to read but his head is just replaying the kiss over an over again. 

"Church what is this feel?"he says looking at the little dog the one looks at him confused, and stats to sleep. Chanyeol tries to read the book one more time but it doesn't work, and then his phone vibrates,noticing is a text from the elder making him smile. 

Hey beautiful,what are you doing? He reads blushing a little because he can hear the deep voice of Kris saying that.

Hello hyung, I'm going to start doing my physics homework. what about you? he writes back grabbing his homework and turning on his computer to start. 

just chilling, whats your homework about?

forces and Newton's laws of motion he writes back, looking at his computer screen and starts to type what does Chilling mean, then he starts writing "how do enable a conversation with your crush?" when he is about to press enter he gets another message of the elder, the conversation starts to get more comfortable making the younger laugh his lungs out because of the jokes and scenarios both of them have been.Then he hears a knock a the door, making him stop. 

"yes?"he asks 

"are you okay?we can hear your laughs all the way to our room" says Mrs.Park 

"yeah I'm great, I apologize for the noise" 

"its fine, is good to hear you laugh like that. There's mail for you" she says as Chanyeol stands up going to the kitchen to grab the mail, one of them is his report card that gives to his mother and the other is from Harvard again making him even more worried, he is so focus in the letter that the sudden knock in the front door makes him jump looking at his parents, the ones shrink their shoulders and the younger walks opening the door noticing is his older brother.

"Suho's Home Brotha!!" says his brother making him stop, noticing Lay is also there making a hugging motion while they hug, because is been a while since they came to visit, even though Chanyeol was in Hong Kong but they don't supposed to know that. They get inside making the Parks gasp as they come and hug each other, asking how they been. 

"where is my son?" asks Lay 

"Churchill is in my room" says Chanyeol as Lay excuses himself and walks to Chanyeol's room while Suho grabs their bags and starts to talk about how everything is going and how much me misses them. 

"when are you two getting married?"asks Mrs.Park 

"oh no" thinks Chanyeol excusing himself leaving Suho to die alone, because he doesn't want to hear the lecture that comes every time Suho s there how after almost 11 years they haven't get married.Also about the fact that they want grandchildren. 

"is not my fault that you're old" says Suho as Chanyeol get in his room looking at Lay hugging Churchill as the dog rubs himself with his mom. 

"Wu Yifan, ha?" asks Lay as Chanyeol stops writing looking at the elder.

"how do you?"

"I know him..well Luhan actually one of his friends, I graduated from SM, Suho didn't told you? My parents are owners of a multimillionaire company in China, I'm glad he  found you" says Lay 

"why?"

"You'll show him his human side and don't worry your secret is safe with me" he says in mandarin, as Chanyeol nods and start talking about life, as they hear how roasted his brother gets.

Jongin walks slowly towards his actual room holding a USB, he looks at the younger smiling in most of the pictures as he touch them slowly. 

"phase two starts" he says opening the video from the other night, getting some interesting screen shots of the face of the younger zooming it as he looks at the screen remembering every detail of that night, but decides not to pay much attention to it.Because he needs to destroy the D.O's image main reason is the war between them and he knows quite well the only thing the DO's care about is their image.

are this the manners you teach your kid?

he writes a letter to the Do's showing them the pictures of the other night, he puts everything in a envelope and address it on the Do's. 

"Dina please put this in the mail for me, thank you" he says to one of the maids, the one nods and walks away, he starts writing more letters to address to their friends and even family, he looks at the video and starts editing to get the best parts of it and show it to the world, he hears his mother coming inside, looking at the work of his son getting really satisfied with the results. 

"Good job son, make sure to destroy him" she says walking away taking with one of her clients, Jongin starts laughing thinking in the ways he will cause the younger pain. 

"I love you"says Kyungsoo's voice making him turn looking at the screen 

"I love you too"says His own voice as the younger smiles hugging him even more, as the elder moves again, kissing the younger over and over again. 

"Thank..you...for ...loving me" says Kyungsoo as Jongin grabs the screen and throws it at the wall destroying it, feeling bitter. He comes to his senses again and looks at the screen that is beyond repair and decides to buy another one, he walks out going to his car and starts driving towards the store. he parks and walks inside going to electronics and screens, grabbing one better than the last one, finding kyungsoo looking at some headphones while looking at review of them on his phone. 

"the red ones are better" he says making Kyungsoo jump turning with wide eyes looking at him. 

"are you stalking me?"

"No, hows your lower back?"

"Can you not? please just don't"says Kyungsoo walking away 

"Hey wait"says Jongin trying to catch the younger, but Kyungsoo runs to his car driving away. He walks inside again grabbing the screen and headphones, jongin pays and gets outside grabbing a piece of paper writing something for Kyungsoo.

I know I screw up, I'm sorry I hope you like them. 

He drives towards the Do's noticing Kyungsoo is not there, and decides to give the headphones to one of the maids telling her to not tell the Do's and just giving them directly to the younger, he thanks her going to his car driving towards home as his phone rings noticing is Sehun. 

"Hello?" 

"Kai how are you?"he ask sounding a little weird. 

"are you okay? I'm planing something"

"yeah i'm fine...can I ask you something?"

"sure"

"Is lulu with you? I can't find him anywhere, when I got home only his ring was here..I'm scared Kai I promised" he says as his voice breaks Jongin does't say anything hearing how the cars honk behind him.

"where do you want to land sir?" asks the pilot of the Byun's private plane as Baekhyun thinks about it ans smiles. 

"Los Angeles" he says 

"San Diego"says Tao

"L.A"

"San Diego" 

"Listen the place I want to take you is in L.A" says Baekhyun looking at the younger with a done face while Tao smiles at him. 

"I saw an offer on the Gucci store in San Diego about this shoes that I want and they're 50% off, I have to be there" he says making the elder processes every single world slowly, breathing slowly before he hits or kills the younger. 

"let me get this straight, we are taking a 14 hour flight just to catch an offer?" 

"pretty much"

"what ever" 

"so San Diego?" asks the pilot confused by the fight while the elder nod and he starts the engine, on the majority of the flight Baekhyun sleeps and Tao looks at things on offer in the Gucci store before also dozing off along the elder. When the plane lands Baekhyun wakes up first to find an sleeping Tao while he smiles and grabs his phone to take a picture of the younger sleeping to blackmail Tao later. the younger wakes up a little confused noticing Baekhyun smiling at his phone, he stands up and tries to walk but starts to feel a little dizzy, as Baekhyun grabs him before he lands on the ground.

"are you okay?"he asks

"Yeah it happens when I get in planes, lest go I have a hunting to make" he says as the elder lets him go. 

"you're kind of scarring me"he says 

"This is not a game, this is a competition" he says running towards the entrance, getting in the car. 

"he is really something"says the pilot 

"that's why I like him" says the elder getting out of the plane, noticing Tao is on the drivers sit making him stop.

"what are you doing?" he ask the younger

"driving towards the store, hop in" says Tao and Baekhyun looks at him like he just offended his ancestors, but gets in anyway.

The younger smiles starting the car driving super fast like his life depended on it, while Baekhyun grabs into something trying to stay calm, feeling his stomach on his rips.By no time they are in front of the Gucci store the one is full of people running around like crazy, Tao turns looking at Baekhyun the one is pale and about to throw up. 

"I'm sorry" says Tao

"I..need a ..moment..that was..really fast Tao"says Baekhyun trying to catch his breath, while his head turns. He tries closing his eyes but only makes it worse, opening the door so he can throw up as the younger pets his back slowly 

"there..there let it all out"he says remembering all those days he spend in the coldness of his bed, throwing up because of the chemotherapy. Once Baekhyun is done and manages to calm himself, they get out walking towards the entrance, Tao runs towards the shoes glaring the last pair that for a freaking miracle are Tao's size making him really happy because after all the trouble he can finally enjoy the shoes, when someone grabs it at the same time making eye contact. 

"your brother?"asks at feminine voice to baekhyun the one turns noticing a girl about his age.

"My date"he says proud of himself 

"Oh I see he find my fiancee, but obviously he will get them I men look at your boyfriend"she says mocking at baekhyun the one turns really surprised. 

"really then good for you" he says as Tao turns looking at him as the elder nods making him smile, grabbing the shoes even stronger. 

"just let them go you panda" says the guy as Tao looks at him pissed off 

"the only person that can call me that is my puppy" he says looking at the guy with murderer eyes, making the guy back off because he is too scared to even touch him, everyone lets him go and he gets to the cash register paying for them, once he is done starts walking away glaring at everyone the ones are too scared to even breath. Baekhyun smiles grabbing the keys while he drives away [Insert fight of Chapter 7] finally they get to the restaurant he wanted to take Tao, the younger smiles looking at the place ready to get out of the car as Baekhyun stops him. 

"wait we are wearing this"he says showing Tao matching sports wear making the diva judge him extra hard. 

"no way in hell"he says

"then there is no date" 

"what that so unfair look at this"

"please"

"fine but I'll kill you after" 

"alright"says Baekhyun starting to change while the younger goes to the back seat changing while Baekhyun steal some glares out of his body smiling mischievously, once they are done they walk slowly towards the 5 star restaurant making everyone judge them extra hard.

"yeah table for two"says baekhyun as Tao just smiles 

"can you afford it?"

"excuse me?"

"looking at your clothes this isn't the place for you two"says the waiter making Baekhyun laugh, saying that he can afford it.They let them inside, people of high society like them start to point at them talking about realizing who they are, making nasty comments and some even leave while the elder ask to speak with the manager. Tao on the other hand starts looking at the menu, asking for the most expensive thing in it, while Baekhyun orders the same the manager comes a little later. 

"I would like to buy this place, and please take everyone out except that old couple in the far end they didn't say anything, and even smile" he says giving his card to the manager the one looks at the name in the card realizing is Byun, he does what he is told leaving the old couple the ones raise their wines to the young couple smiling. The Baektao couple start taking a little and eating slowly laughing now and then.

"tell me a secret" says Baekhyun 

"When I was 12 I got really sick and my father wanted to save me no matter what so basically he tortured me for about a year until I grow better, I still have the marks on my wrists and arms"he says while the elder nod thinking they also have that in common, once they are done eating and paying decide to go to the beach, looking at the stars and hear the waves touch the shore walking hand by hand.

"I had so much fun thank you" says Baekhyun 

"Me too, Thank you for keep it up with me" says Tao stopping because on his mind never leaves the idea that once they land in Korea again his treatments will start. 

"I want to stop time and stay in this moment forever" says Tao 

"why do you sound like you're saying goodbye"

"I'm not"

"you're..what are you not telling me?"

"nothing...Baekhyun tell me something I can hold on to forever and never let go"he says looking at the elder the one grabs his face studying every detail that makes him Huang Zitao. 

"Let go"says Baekhyun as Tao smiles at him, feeling weak passing out on the elders arms. 

"Panda..hey! Tao Yah ZITAO!" screams the elder trying to wake up the younger.

Sehun's water cup breaks during the debate making everyone scared looking at the younger trying to come up with a better argument, but something doesn't feel right mostly because his luck amulet is not there and the debate is almost over, making him really worried. 

"What was the statement?" he ask 

"the only thing we will get by adding more complicated books is a lower demand in literature majors.." starts saying his opponent but the only thing Sehun is thinking is about the elder "lulu my deer where are you?" he thinks over not listening to anything again when they ask him again, he starts to walk away. 

"Mr.Oh if you step away you're officially disqualified" say the host but Sehun starts running away towards his house, thinking in everything Luhan said over the pass few weeks, how he talked about this people following around making his six sense come to life. Luhan's family was never found that necessarily means they're are dead and never coming back, he knows how persistence Luhan's family can be. Once a decision is made there is nothing on earth that will stop them, he knows because Luhan is the same. 

"I should have know better" he thinks feeling his cheeks burn because of the wind, but that doesn't stop him from running. He can feel his lungs burning as well when he sees his house opening the door making everyone scared. 

"Sehunnie whats wrong?"asks Mrs.Oh

"where is Lul's?" he ask like crazy 

"I thought he was with you, he wasn't here when I get home" she says making the younger even more scared, he tries calling Luhan but the elder doesn't answer the phone, and Kai tells him he is not with him. 

"Lul's where are you?" he thinks going his room find his engagement ring on his desk noticing there is a note next to it. 

I told you I was going to find you, now is your turn to find my son. 

be careful little Oh, because we are ready to anything. -XOXO 

(Luhan's engagement ring if you've been wondering what looks like) 


Hello my loves how are you? I hope you're doing great, I had a fight with my best friend and it was a little sad so yay! story time again sorry if I'm becoming annoying with this story times, but I'm the author so I can do anything I want muahaha XD 

I was happy watching some FMV of my OTP *cough* *cough* Krisyeol and then my friend calls me asking whats up and I'm like I'm here watching some videos of my OTP and she is like who, so I tell her Krisyeol. But suddenly she explodes and says "no one ships Krisyeol anymore Pamy, Baekyeol is the thing so why would you ship them?"( I don't hate Baekyeol okay, they're so cute together) and I was like 

and I started crying hanging the phone so I'm here to tell you guys, you can ship what ever you guys want, you could ship an apple with a door for all I care just don't start drama in the other ships, because is not good, believe me it hurts not having more moments of Kris and Chanyeol. but hey thank you for also following Krisyeol and the other ships. also thank you so much for your comments and subscriptions it warms my heart you can leave comments or suggestions, it will give me feed back so is okay thank you, have a nice day/night bye bye. 

PamyUcd♥