4. I'm Sorry

3 Meters Above The Sky

"Lulu come please" says the voice of Luhan's mother as he stops writing his essay for his English class walking out of his room as he stops in the stairs looking at his mother, she looks kind and supportive when the reality is different.He is actually scared of her, because he knows what she is capable of what his family is capable of. 

"yes?" he says so slowly but she manages to hear him. 

"we need to talk.." she says as Luhan nods and walks down the stairs slowly, noticing there are many of their guards among her as he gets on her office, Luhan looks at the pictures and documents of the places they own. He sits slwoly looking at the guards, making him a little scared. He looks at the ring on his left hand smiling a little making sure his mother doesn't notice, she dislikes smiles for some reason. 

"lest talk" he says looking at her in the eyes. 

"I want you to end your engagement with Oh Sehun, you're not getting married with that boy" she says making him his world is over. 

"what?"

"what you heard lulu, the wedding is over"

"No" he responds back almost standing up but he doesn't because the guards are there and they will make him sit anyway. 

"Excuse me?"

"no I won't do that, I'm going to marry Sehun ah you can't make me change my decisition"he says trying to hold himself. 

"Is not your choice anymore little Lulu, we arranged a marriage many years and you know it Luhan. With the Sun family but you got engage with the Oh's only son Sehun ....but you have to en it now, today is our meeting with the Sun family so get this done" she says handing Luhan his phone as he looks at it, he grabs it with his trembling hands as she looks at him crossing her arms. Luhan presses the call button as he prays for the younger not to answer the phone, but the luck is not on his side. 

"Hello?"answers Sehun making Luhan to feel like dying. 

"Sehunie I need you to come to my house... we need to talk.."

"are you okay? you sound sad...did they hurt you again?...lulu please talk.."

"I will tell you once you are here....I love you" he says 

"if they hurt you again I'm going to break some bones...alright I'll be there...love you too"says Sehun as he hangs up and Luhan looks at his mother the one doesn't look pleased at all.

"what are you doing?"

"I'll tell him in person" he says standing up, as he walks to the living room as he sits waiting for the younger to come, he can notice his mother wispering something to their guards as he notice one of them have a sedative, he grabs his phone strongly looking at the window once he notices the car outside he walks to the door calling him again, he opens the door and notice that Sehun is holding his phone on his ear. 

"HELP ME!!" screams Luhan as he starts running towards the car as the guards rushing towards him, Sehun runs to his direction as tries to hold his hand but when he is about to touch his hand the guards grab Luhan punching Sehun in the face as the elder strugless to try to scape. 

"NO SEHUN!!" he screams as the guards take him inside th house again, as his mother looks at him with disgust and tells the guards to take him to his room, he keeps screaming as they put him on his room and one of them ingects the sedative on his arm makking him feel dizzy and starts to see everything fade away until it's pitch dark.

"Luhan" says Sehun as he moves his boyfriend the one jumps in surprice, as he looks at him scared as Sehun hugs him trying to calm him, feeling the elder trembling on his touch.

"Is just a flashback, is okay Lulu" says petting his hair.

"it felt so real" he says with a broken voice as Sehung keeps hugging him.

"you're safe now, they can't hurt you anymore" says Sehun as Luhan closes his eyes, is been years since the accident but he still get flashbacks, he managed to escape that day, and Sehun help him his family was kind to let him stay with them, he doesn't know anything about his family anymore. Since that day he hasn't see them, they where part of the mafia, so he doesn't know if they are alive or not. 

I can do this all night long baby
Because wherever I am, me without you is just half
Woo!

Luhan's phone rings making both of them turn, Luhan asks Sehun if he can answer for him as the younger smiles grabbing the phone noticing is Kris as he answers petting Luhan's head making him close his eyes relaxing a little. 

"hello?"

"oh hi Sehun.. I need a favor" says the leader making Sehun wonder what kind of trouble he is into right now. 

"what now?"

"I need you guys to help me put an announcement at school so everyone can see it" 

"about?"

"Park Chanyeol been with me "

"are you guys together?

"No, I just need to protect him"

"from what?"  

"Himself" says Kris voice as he hangs the phone making the younger confused, he looks at Luhan the one smiles at him. Sehun lets him go and walks towards the computer as he works in the announcement as Luhan tells him to put some bright colors and different types of writing, he says something about pictures as Sehun stops because they don't have any pictures of Chanyeol. Once the are done Sehun prints them smiling at the result as Luhan stands up and hugs him from behind, making Sehun turn looking at him. 

"Lets go Lul's" says Sehun standing up. 

"I don't want to" says the elder pouting. 

"Come on"

"No" he says like a child turning around as Sehun looks at him, walking closer and pulls him up to his shoulder making the elder surpriced. 

"YAH! let me go" 

"no we are going"

"Oh sehun"says Luhan on his shoulder as the younger walks away, saying goodbye to his mother along with Luhan, he gets to his car putting Luhan on the ground, as they get in the car driving towards the school. They try to call their friends, but fail on because Kai is not answering the phone and Tao is a little tired to get up. Once at school they divide the work in half and run putting the announcements everywhere, that only someone really distracted couldn't look at them. They high five each other walking to the parking admiring their masterpiece, they walk hand by hand and Sehun kisses Luhan's head making him smile as he shines among the sun.

Kris observes the face of Chanyeol and his delicate features smiling, he moves his hand trying to touch the younger's face but stops closing his hand into a fist. He starts thinking about ways he could protect the younger from everyone but specially Chanyeol's own self, because he is starting to defend himself good for the younger but in school that is a declaration of war. He stands up walking if that could help to get some ideas in, when it hist him he could pretend that they are together, because no one dares to touch him or his friends so it could be perfect besides Chanyeol already use it to destroy his car so he needs revenge. Kris walks back inside noticing Chanyeol awake talking about something with the nurse, he gets cut out when the nurse goes out looking at the elder. 

"such a lovely couple" she whispers making Kris smirk getting inside the room, Chanyeol observes him slowly as if he was trying to recall what happen or the reason why he is at the school's hospital again. 

"Yo.."starts saying Kris

"I Know I don't belong here I apprehend that quite well don't get frustrated my transfer will come soon enough" says Chanyeol 

"But I don't.."

"sorry?" he asks as the nurse comes back telling Chanyeol to take it easy for now on, he nods asking for the hour. 

"it's 5 pm" she says. 

"Oh thank you, may I go home now?" asks Chanyeol as the nurse nods, he tries to stand up too fast making himself dizzy feeling everything turn as Kris grabs his arm before he trips, turning him as they make eye contact, Chanyeol can notice some marks of maturity on him and a little scar on his lip, but even if he looks scary, he cares about things, that he is Human. 

"Thank you" he says as he regains his posture the elder lets him go as he walks to the exit, Kris decides to go after him, because the guilt is too much for him for what the younger has been throught this couple of weeks. 

"Let me give you a ride" says Kris grabbing Chanyeol by the arm making him jump. 

"How about No" says Chanyeol moving his ar of the elders hold and walks away, Kris gets to his car and follows him. 

"get in the car"

"No" 

"Chanyeol just get in the car..please"

"what do you want to prove?"

"nothing, I just want to give you a ride..please" he says as Chanyeol stops and looks at him, killing himself inside just for accepting, he grabs the door getting inside the car. He notices that smells new which is not a surprise to him, Kris could buy Korea and still have money to buy another 10 cars. Kris starts driving towards Chanyeol's house as the younger gets a little scared because his address was never mentioned, but he doesn't question it because he probably knows people.He decides to grab his book and continue reading. 

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage" he reads looking at Kris as he feels his heart beating a little faster and he closes the book, turning to look at the panorama as the sun starts setting making him smile a little, Kris notices and looks at him and how his eyes always sparkle when they see something beautiful or how they shine every time lights hits them like starts that illuminates the dark sky when the moon is not there.

"Chanyeol?" he ask Kris making Chanyeol turn still smiling as Kris breathing cuts by how he shines, but the smile fade away once they make eye contact.

"yes?" he asks back

"look..I'm...So..." he starts saying but for some weird reason he can't make his words out.

"You've never say sorry before do you?"

"I have... just not in the same circumstances" says Kris remembering about Tessa and how he couldn't protect her from them, of how she died on his arms and he apologize to her because he was scared, he holds the steering wheel strongly thinking about her as the younger wonders what is he thinking about. 

"don't apologize when you don't mean it" says Chanyeol turning noticing they are almost on his bus stop, he gathers his things but Kris doesn't stop the car.

"I'm sorry Chanyeol I really am, and now I will protect you even if you don't want me to" says Kris as he stops in front of Chanyeol's house, which is not big and looks quite old but is probably better than the mansion he lives in where is cold and has more space than they actually need. 

"why would you do that?"

"because I care about you Yoda" says the elder making Chanyeol blink, breathing slowly is the first time he doesn't know how to respond back. 

"thank you for the ride....I'll see you later" says Chanyeol getting out of the car really fast, as he almost runs inside the house to breath again, noticing his parents are looking at the entrance window,making the younger look at them confused. 

"good evening" he says making them jump and turn smirking at him. 

"is that your friend?"ask Mrs. Park as Mr. Park looks at him curious. 

"Not really he just give me a ride home" 

"That's nice of him, invite him to eat with us is our way to say thank you" says his mother and he knows quite well that his mother doesn't take a no for an answer, he turns putting his shoes again thanking the elder is texting someone, he knocks on the window making the elder turn lowering the window. 

"sup"

"My mother wants you to have dinner with us" 

"I don't think I can"

"believe me she is not asking" says Chanyeol making Kris laugh as the younger looks at him, thinking he looks better smiling that with his usual face, he slaps internally just for thinking about that.Kris gets down the car and walks along the younger looking at the grass and door, he is ready to go through as Chanyeol stops him.

"take off your shoes" says Chanyeol taking his off and getting inside,Kris wonders why as he does it anyway. Chanyeol and him walk slowly the house is warm and smells like cinnamon, Kris can see pictures of Chanyeol growing up along with what it looks like his older brother.

"that's my Hyung Joonmyun but I call him Suho, he is 28 right now" says Chanyeol as Kris nods wondering how old his parents are, he looks at the pictures of his competitions and his trophies, he also notice a guy along his brother.

"that's Lay, Suho's boyfriend they been together for 10 years" says Chanyeol as they walk to the kitchen, making Kris smile of how tiny the table is there is only 4 chairs but the food looks amazing.

"Welcome I hope you're hungry"says Mrs.Park as Kris smiles and bows slowly.

"Thank you for having me"

"Have a sit"says Mrs.Park as he sit's next to Mr.Park the one looks at him serious.

"Nice to meet you Mr.Park"says Kris as Chanyeol almost dies laughing because the all mighty Wu Kris is scared of his father. 

"Nice to meet you... are you two together?" asks Mr. Park making both of them gasp and look at each other and then back at Mr.Park

"we are just friends" says Chanyeol looking at the elder the one smirks at him. 

"lest just eat" say Mrs.Park as Chanyeol nods and starts grabbing food looking at Kris the one looks like he just had a mental breakdown, or rather sad as he starts grabbing some food. 

"are you okay?" asks Mrs.Park 

"yeah is just been a while" 

"since you ate Kimchi?"

"since I ate home made food, and feel the warmth of a family"says Kris as Chanyeol looks at him remembering the words he said in psychology, making him feel sad and angry. 

Baekhyun looks at the wallet resting in his piano, he decides to stop playing and grabs it looking at the fabric touching it slowly, he doesn't want to open it but for mere curiosity he decides to open it, there is money and credit cards the usual, his drivers licence and cards from hair salons. But what gets the elders attention the most is a single picture in the one he observes there is a woman he could infer is Tao's mom because of the way he smiles, and wonders what happen to her. Red and blue lights make him get out of the trance turning to find an ambulance on the house next door, he leaves the wallet and walks down stairs noticing the paramedics are going inside the house along with sedatives and vitamins, he sees Nara the one is talking over the phone with someone.

"he passed out again, yeah we think it came back I hope the vitamins help him gain some weight for whats next" she says as Baekhyun turns towards the door noticing Tao observing her sad, he looks tired for some reason, the younger feels someone is watching as he looks at Baekhyun he doesn't smile even when the elder smiles at him wondering what happen.

"Mrs.Huang"he tries to talk to Nara  the one ignores him and walks inside still talking over the phone, telling Tao to close the door. He nods closing the door just when Baekhyun starts to get closer, the elder touches the wood closing his hand into a fist walking away mad, Mi Young looks at him asking herself what type of relationship the both of them have, or if Baekhyun just feels lonely. 

"what happen?"she asks 

"just leave me alone"

"I can't do that is my job to be here"

"is just..he makes me mad....I want to get close to him.."he says feeling like dying, because of how hard to win the younger is becoming. 

"is everything alright?"

"no.. I heard Mr.Huang pass out again"

"poor thing...he is so young.." she whispers the last part making Baekhyun confused and Mi Young tells him to get to bed, he nods walking to his room. Once he is there he looks at the pictures of his friends and his older brother.

"I miss you Hyung"he says to the picture of his brother in his night stand, Baekhyun gets in bed grabbing his computer reading an article about personal relations, he turns noticing he forgot the wallet in the piano room, he stands up and walks to the piano room he can notice Tao in the other house reading a book call "Last Romeo" Baekhyun opens the window grabbing a notebook and a marker, he grabs a pen and throws it at the younger's window getting his attention as he shook his head grabbing a notebook and Marker also.

"Are you okay?"he writes as Tao reads it and nods writing slowly.

"I'm fine, sorry about earlier"

"is not your fault"

"kind of"

"is not like you're sick or something. I'm really sorry about your father"writes Baekhyun as Tao read it and looks at him serious, when he is about to write something back Nara gets in his room and nags at him for been up. Tao stands up writing something as she closes the curtains making Baekhyun hate her, he is about to leave when he notice something in the window a note. 

"Thank you for worrying, have a great night ^o^"He smiles and decides to take a risky step writing something and sticking it to the window with tape, he walks towards his room smiling like a complete idiot. 

Tao wakes up dizzy feeling like throwing up as he looks at the hour, he is late for everything he has to do today so he decides to stay home, he stands up slowly making sure he can take it and walks towards the window noticing there is a note. 

"Date? ^_-"he reads smiling at the elder, he writes something down and hears the door open he doesn't even turn putting the note on the window.
"what now"he ask finally looking at Nara.

"Your father wants to see you"she says he nods and walks out going down stairs looking at everything, there is nothing in the house that reminds him of his mother, his father looks older than his actual age, it must be the stress he is into all the time. Tao sits in front of him asking one of the maids if she could bring him a green tea, he look at his father's features that make him who he is.The maid bring him his tea as he says thank you wondering when was the last time he saw his father smile, maybe after the death of his mother, but that was 9 years ago. he sips his tea, noticing a weird taste as he leaves it and looks at his father.

"you wanted to see me?"

"who is that guy?

"a friend"

"sure a friend, you like him don't you?"

"of course I like him, he is like a little puppy"

"I didn't gave you permission to date, you know the rules..or are you planing to tell him so he can take pity of you? lovely Tao..."he says hurting him pretty bad as he feels the hot tears forming on his eyes.

"that's what you did with my mom, take pity of her? what are you going to do then tie me up to my bed give me the chemotherapy in my bed, force feed me and make me scream asking to just kill me? I'm not 12 anymore you can't do that" he screams as he feels a little lightheaded remembering the nights he pass screaming for help, he almost died the last time so he knows he will definitely go to the afterlife if he stays there. 

"of course I can" says his father as Tao stands up and starts to seen blurry when he is about to grab the door knob he passes out hitting the ground with his head, blood starts staining the ground as the maids call the hospital, Tao opens his eyes again in the ambulance focus's his sight, feeling tickles on his nose and he knows is a tube that gives him oxygen. 

"I passed out again"says Tao looking at the paramedics the ones are working on his wound, he looks at the window in the ambulance wondering what are his friends doing.

Once they are finish eating Chanyeol and Kris decide to wash the dishes telling Mrs. and Mr.Park to relax in the living room, the boys walk to the sink and start cleaning without saying a word.

"Your house is nice"says Kris as Chanyeol looks at him and continues to wash the dishes giving them to Kris so he can dry them. 

"thank you...I'm glad"he says 

"I promise everything will be different from now on"

"how?"

"you'll see"says Kris drying the last plate as he thinks is the first time he ever dry dishes, he never put a foot on his kitchen before, he doesn't even think his mother knows how to cook. Chanyeol nods and starts to put everything on place, once he is done Chanyeol looks at Kris the one needs to go, Mr.and Mrs.Park stand up looking at both of them. 

"I was a pleasure to have you with us" says Mrs.Park

"Thank you for everything"

"come whenever you want this is your house" says Mrs.Park and Mr.Park nods at Kris the one bows slowly thanking them again, he walks towards the door as Chanyeol follows him to say goodbye.

"drive safe"says Chanyeol making Kris nod.

"Of course Yoda"

"see you later"

"Ditto"says the elder getting in the car thinking in the younger and how much he missed that warmth of a Family. Chanyeol gets inside the house noticing his parents look at him with mischievous smiles making Chanyeol blush and shook his head. 

"just friends"he says

"that what Suho said about Lay the first time he brought him here" says Mrs.Park as Chanyeol blushes even more saying good night, walking to the bathroom brushing his teeth almost violently because of the stress, and goes to his room trying to concentrate in something because his mind is just thinking about what the elder meant by protecting him, he looks at his homework and starts working on it until he is done and goes to bed looking at the ceiling closing his eyes slowly. The next morning comes and after taking a shower Chanyeol changes clothes with something that Lay send him from his new collection, he grabs his backpack and walks to the kitchen noticing his parents are ready to go.

"we are going to come late, don't wait for us and make sure to eat something , love you" says Mrs.Park making Chanyeol nod at them as they run towards the car,he eats his breakfast reading his book. He finishes and walks out his house and closes the door noticing a really fancy car waiting for someone as he smiles saying good morning to the driver and starts walking to his bus stop. 

"wait, You are Park Chanyeol right?"asks the driver looking at the younger.

"yes"

"Thank God, Mr.Wu told me to take you to school"

"I can take the bus" says Chanyeol

"Please come with me, don't worry he send me" says the guy as Chanyeol breaths slowly getting inside the car and the driver smiles at him, Chanyeol looks at the guy and then the road to school, thinking how he is breaking one of his parents rules.

  • Never ride the car of a stranger  

"whats your name?"he asks the driver 

"Cha JongKi" he says 

  • Never ride the car of a stranger. 

he crosses the rule because they are not strangers anymore,they get to school and the younger thanks him getting down of the car as he trips landing on the ground not noticing the big announcement in the school gate,he feels that someone grabs him making him stand up as he thanks the person noticing is the guy that makes fun of him in Physics,the one that throw his desk at him. 

"Chanyeollie, be careful we don;t want you to get hurt" he says

"what?"

"That's a nice outfit you got there, you look great today"

"Excuse me" he says standing up looking at everyone smiling at him, making him freak out a little.

"Hello Chanyeollie" say people passing by people he never see before or that didn't answer back when he said hello, Chanyeol grabs his things and walks to class as everyone say good morning freaking out still, thinking that he probably is on the wrong class but he isn't, Chanyeol gets inside and everyone smiles at him asking him about stuff making him really uncomfortable when the class starts. By lunch time he is having a mental break down because of all the people that has talk to him, once inside he grabs a tray and decides to grab some pizza spotting his friends the ones smile at him.

"Congrats you two are a lovely couple" says Jongdae making Chanyeol stop looking at him.

"what you mean?"he ask sitting down as everyone looks at him 

"are you serious?" asks Baekhyun 

"I don't have the slightest Idea of what are you talking about"

"Damn it Minseok I told you, he is not with him now you'll have to bring one filers" says Kyungsoo  as the elder looks at him and walks to the cafeteria grabbing the first one he sees and gives it to Chanyeol.

"Thank you" says Chanyeol reading the piece of paper 

♥ Wu Kris & Park Chanyeol♥

the newest and cutest couple on the whole campus,stay tune for more.

Don't doubt about the information and if you have any concerns please

contact the power crew.

Chanyeol stops reading the paper looking at everyone in the table feeling like he is about to throw up, he turns searching for the table where they susaly are but they are not there right now.

"we're not together"says Chanyeol

"Ha, Told you Baekhyun; you owe me 20 bucks" says Kyungsoo as Baekhyun gives him the money pouttig.

"I need to talk with him, do you know where they might be?"

"I know but I'm not going" says Baekhyun

"why?"

"I kind of have the wallet of one of them and I'm not risking it" says Baekhyun as everyone looks at him.

"you stole a wallet?"asks Minseok looking at Baekhyun the one shook his head.

"No he throw it at me, and I'm keeping it just in case" says Baekhyun with a smirk, Kyungsoo offers to take Chanyeol insted as the younger thanks him and follws him to the exit.

"I hope he finds Kai" says Jongdae

"why?"

"They finally talked" says Minseok fangirling among Jongdae as Beakhyun looks at them.

"FINALLY we need to celebrate, the fact that Satansoo finally grow MY HEART!!!"screams Baekhyun looking at them go, Kyungsoo doesn't say much as Chanyeol looks at everyone that makes him really uncomfortable.

"don't listen to them they're hypocrites the only reason they are kind is because they think you're with him" says Kyungsoo making Chanyeol really mad, they walk until they find them in a table next to a Cherry blossoms three, he is among another friend but the others are not there, the elder is busy reading something in his friends phone not really paying attention to his surroundings, he nods slowly giving him an answer and his phone back at Kai.

"Kris Hyung....I need to talk with you" says Chanyeol getting closer as Kris turns looking at him.

"sure whats up?" 

"Can we talk a little more private?"he asks noticing everyone is gathering around them, Kris stands up and walks towards the younger.

"I missed you too my love" he says as he hugs Chanyeol the one almost pushes him away, but he feels the warmth of the elder making him breath slowly "Lest talk"Kris whispers on his ear letting him go and grabs Chanyeol hand making the younger back freeing from his grip, Kris turns looking at him. 

"Just go with the flow" says Kris as Chanyeol gives him his hand and walks among him.

Kyungsoo looks at Kai the one is on his phone and when he is about to talk with him the elder stands up walking away, Kyungsoo feels sad and nods walking away to the cafeteria when he feels a grip on his arm making him turn noticing is Kai with his favorite Tea making him smile, Kai gives him his hand and Kyungsoo took's it walking with him. 

Chanyeol notices there isn't anyone anymore and let go of the elder the one took him to his car.

"where are we going?"

"just get in"says the elder as Chanyeol gets inside the car noticing is not the same car as yesterday, but decides not to question anything he just looks at the window waiting for a response.

"Look I know you're mad, but is the only way I can protect you"

"I don't need protection" says Chanyeol 

"Believe me Chanyeol you do"says Kris driving towards his favorite Ice Cream shop, because he needs to relax a bit, Chanyeol doesn't say anything because he is feeling like he is about to die. 

"what flavor of Ice cream you want?" ask Kris as the younger turns confused.

"whats that?"

"You know Ice cream"

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"wait a minute don't tell me you never had Ice Cream before, where did your childhood went?"

"My mom say Sugar is bad for your bones and brain so I never try it" says Chanyeol

"just wait in the car" says Kris going to the shop, once inside he decides to give Chanyeol something sweet and a total classic Vanilla Ice Cream and he decides to grab some cookies&cream, the younger thinks in ways to avoid this situation but there aren't any, he just has to wait for his transfer and in the mean time just go with the flow. Kris pays saying thank you and gets to his car giving the vanilla ice cream to Chanyeol the one bows and looks at it, the elder patently waits for the younger's reaction. Chanyeo, takes a spoon with Ice cream to his mouth feeling a sweet taste he never experienced before falling in love with the taste. 

"This is amazing" says Chanyeol as his eyes sparkle making Kris smile. 

"Told you" he says eating his slowly as Chanyeol looks at him, and he eats his Ice Cream really fast making an ouch sound because is head hurts, as Kris laughs looking at him.

"Brain Freeze" says Kris making Chanyeol laugh along feeling a little more comfortable with him 

"we should be in Psychology right now" says Chanyeol looking at the outside which has a nice view of Seoul 

"they want us to talk so I don't think skipping it would be huge deal" 

"I've never dish a class before"

"I know.. hey give me your phone so we can talk...if you're in danger you can call me I'm available all the time" says Kris as Chanyeol nods and search for his phone, once he grabs it he gives it to Kris the one thanks him feeling it a little small as he looks ar the phone. 

"what the hell is this?" he asks to Chanyeol 

"My phone" says Chanyeol looking at him like there wasn't any problem.

"this is a flip phone"

"so?"

"we're not in 2002 anymore, how do you use this thing?" asks the elder trying to figure out the phone on his hands.

"Just give it back, I can add you so I can call you and you get my number" says Chanyeol grabbing his phone back, Kris gives him his number and Chanyeol calls him so he could save his number as the elder smiles giving thumbs up. 

"lest put our own rules" says Kris making Chanyeol nod taking his notebook out looking at the elder and starts writing slowly, thinking on stuff that makes him question everything and makes him feel awkward. 

Chanyeol

•​No Kissing, ever 

•Just protection at school not other places

•In Psychology we're still not together

•Not falling in love 

 

Kris

•Talk back and You're dead 

•I will need you outside of school somthimes

•Just hugging around school 

•love is not an option 

They give each other their rules studying them slowly, Chanyeol memorize them in a second and Kris takes a picture of Chanyeol rules, the rules are pretty similar at some sort. 

"need me for what?" asks Chanyeol 

"things"says the elder as Chanyeol looks at the other rules and nods slowly.

"then I'm so dead" he says making Kris smile.

"Then is a deal" says Kris 

"deal" says Chanyeol and Kris drives back to school, the younger thanks him for everything once at school he bows slowly getting out of the car, he gets to his class not really paying attention but he still manages to get an 100% on his test. The last bell rings Chanyeol says goodbye to is teacher and walks to his bust stop so he can get to work feeling like someone is following him, he gets to the pizza place and the phone doesn't stop ringing since he step there making him come and go to different houses, by the end of the day he is exhausted he thanks everyone hard work and walks to his bust stop. Chanyeol almost falls asleep in the bus but manages to get home in the entrance of his house he takes his shoes and walks falling to the ground.

"I'm home"he whispers before falling asleep in the ground, a couple of minutes later he opens his eyes slowly noticing lights and a really comfortable feeling, he focus noticing he is on a plane, he thinks he is dreaming and decides to sleep again, but then he opens his eyes scared because he is in fact on a plane at about 10972.8 meters above the sky.

"I'm on a plane, Oh God!" he says thinking in all the bad things that could happen to him, he turns noticing the elder is reading the book he has in his backpack, listening to some music as he stands up and Kris looks at him.

"what is this?"

"a plane" says Kris as Chanyeol looks at him with a done face.

"I apprehend that quite well, why am I here?"

"I need you"

"Oh my God my parents!!" he says trying to call them but he has no signal 

"You'll be back before dawn don't worry, they weren't home when you got there so it will be fine" he says 

"I can't believe this"says the younger going to his seat again and looks at the window noticing the sea outside wondering where is the older taking him. 

"where are we going?" asks Chanyeol looking at the elder.

"China, Hong Kong to be precise" says the elder plugging his headphones again as Chanyeol nods, thinking about what the elder say. 

"Oh....HONG KONG!!" he screams as it hits him, feeling like he is about to pass out.


I know I hate me too so much sometimes, I don't know what to say I'm sorry for being absent all this time I got sick on the last couple of weeks and I was in bed almost dying but I'm coming back again so sorry for that I will take better care of myself, let me know what you think on the comments thank you to all of you that have subscribe to my story it means lots to me thank you ♥ sorry for keep you waiting I will be more careful of everything. Have a great day/night bye bye ♥

Love always Pamyucd♥

 

Picture it like this I'm Yugyeom and the flu is Bambam XD