13. Destroy vs. Destruction

3 Meters Above The Sky

Doors can open many things, such as opportunities or even our worse nightmares.After the police find Baekhyun innocent he thanks them deciding to get some fresh air, he doesn't even ask for a taxi or anything like that.The elder just decides to walk thinking about the funeral he has to attend again and how people will point at him, saying horrible things about his family and even himself. "I have to call my father"he thinks grabbing the phone,calling his father waiting for his father to answer but instead he gets to the mail voice.

"You've reached Byun Jumin's personal phone, which means you're either Daehyunie or Baekhyunie,Kids just leave a message we can talk later" says the voice of his father, that hasn't heard in years. "you haven't change your voicemail....its been years"he murmurs to himself.

"Dad,we have a problem. Call me "he says hanging the phone walking towards the bus station, he smiles at the people around him. The bus comes he pays and gets inside noticing his phone is ring, the name in the contact makes him smile.

"Tao-ah?"

"Oh thank God, you're okay.What did they tell you"says the tired voice of Tao

"I was a suspect....even when she killed herself....how are you feeling?"

"I throw up again but other than that pretty good...how are you?"

"I don't want to go home... I'm having flashbacks every time I close my eyes....and I'm having a funeral I've never asked for...pretty horrible. Can you stay with me?" asks Baekhyun looking at the window, feeling down.

"of course..I'll be there"

"See you..I love you"

"Love you too" says the younger, Baekhyun hangs the phone.Looking at the people, talking about him because the suicide of his mother was all over the news, not really feeling his phone ring once again until he gets down the bus, hearing his phone noticing is his father.

"Hello?"he answers walking slowly

"Byun ah? Its your dad's secretary Eun Hee we need to talk...but you have to come to New York first...Is your mother there?"asks the sweet voice of the sweetest secretary his father could get, but instead of feeling happy of hearing from her again he gets weirder out that is not his father answering the phone.

"Mom...is dead"he says getting inside the private houses saying hello to the doorman.

"Oh my God, what? this is going to be bad, do you think you can come tomorrow?"

"whats going on?"

"we can't say"

"I'll be there as soon as I can" says Baekhyun, he hangs the phone looking at his neighbors houses. Until he reaches his house the crime scene is long gone and all the lights are out, making him feel even worse.He looks at Tao sitting outside waiting for him with a jacket that seems 3 times bigger than his actual size, he can recall that jacket it was the same he used when they went on their first date 4 months ago, making him feel like he is losing him too.

"You shouldn't be outside Tao ah"says Baekhyun making the younger open his eyes smiling slowly.

"I wanted to be outside, I forgot how the air feel like.....you look down"

"I cant take her out of my mind...it hurts so much"says the elder starting to tremble, Tao stands up slowly feeling a little lightheaded.Trying to walk towards him Baekhyun notices and rushes towards him to give Tao a hug, his emotions come out crying like never before.

"I'm here for you" says Tao

"I want you to keep fighting...I don't wan to lose you"

"I won't give up"

"Come with me"says the elder getting lower deciding to give Tao a piggy ride, which is not hard because the younger is light as a feather, they get inside turning the lights as Baekhyun gets to his room, the younger closes his eyes breathing slowly.Nostalgia hits him looking at the pictures around the house, and once on his room walks towards the bed, but Tao doesn't let go.

"How are you feeling"

"I need time,I Just don't want another funeral they're too painful"

"I know my love"

"Promise me you'll be okay, That we will be together"says Baekhyun as Tao smiles at him still holding him.

"You have me"

"I don't want to lose you"

"I'm...N-not..going..anywhere"

"lest just sleep"says the elder noticing Tao sleeping on his back, he lays him on the bed looking at his chest go up and down, thinking in what will happen next.unable to sleep he stays up all night,until the dawn appears grabbing Tao bridal style making sure not to wake him up, he walks down the stairs walking to the house next door, knocking slowly one of the maids open the door smiling at the boy letting him in. he looks at the house that barely has any pictures of Tao, getting to the youngster's room he puts him on his bed.

"Baek.."Tao whispers on his sleep

"I'll be back as soon as I can"says the elder kissing him on the lips, nose and forehead.

"I.."says Tao while Baekhyun smiles walking away, deciding to call his private jet not taking any of his stuff just his wallet, getting towards their private landing.

"welcome Mr.Byun where is Mr.Huang?"asks the pilot

"Home, I need to get to New York"

"My pleasure sir"says the pilot while Baekhyun sits looking at the window deciding to try to sleep but it doesn't work because of the flashbacks.After a few hours he gets to New York calling Eun Hee so someone can pick him up.To his surprise EunHee is the one that picks him up,looking at the now grown man he has become.

"Mr.Byun its been a while"

"Eunhee Noona, last time I saw you I was 5"he says hugging her getting inside the car, the driver takes them to Byun's In

"How's Seoul?" she asks looking at the window

"The same"

"any love recently?"

"there is someone"

"aww so cute"she says getting to the corporation, EunHee's smile disappear as soon as they get in the parking lot.Once the car parks they go outside getting inside bringing many memories to baekhyun, but most of them where blurry and sad.They get to the office while Baekhyun doesn't find his father on his usual chair.

"Where is my dad?"he asks walking to the chair, touching it slowly.

"There was a situation"says Eunhee

"what?"

"Your mother did love your father for many years, until power overtook her... not only did she killed your brother but also your father when he tried to stop her... how did she died?"

"suicide"

"your father left a will"

"so that means that I'm the only one left?"

"yeah, you're now in charge of Byun's Inc."says EunHee as Baekhyun feels someone slaps him in the face, he never liked the company.

"But.."

"I know is sudden but we don't have another choice, your father wanted you to rule the company only you"

"I don't have another choice do I?" he asks turning to look at them.

"we will leave you alone"says Eun Hee walking away along with the others,Baekhyun looks at the office his father once own.He can notice pictures of him and his brother smiling when they where little, he even notice a photo of his mother smiling when she was younger, making him want to kill someone because even when she is dead managed to make him come and rule the company, he feels his phone vibrates noticing is Tao.

"Are you okay? where are you?"he reads

"If you knew you would kill me"he thinks turning to look at the window starting to decide if he wants to destroy the company or being destroyed by it, but for now he needs to start planing the funerals "what I'm I going to do?"he thinks touching the window feeling the cold glass.

"Hello these is D.O KyungSoo by the moment I must be really busy or simply I don't really want to talk with anyone.I hope you have a wonderful day, I promise I'll call you as soon as I can"says the voice mail that is the only thing left of him for Jongin, it's been almost a year since he tried to contact the younger but he keeps getting send to the voicemail.So he decides to take a flight to Canada, because he misses Kyungsoo so bad.

"Son where are you going?'asks Mrs.Kim

"I'm Going to Canada I got a client there" he says trying to sound the most convincing possible, Mrs.Kim nods and he walks to his car driving to their private jet telling the pilot to take him to Canada.After a few hours they land on Vancouver, according to his information the younger is on Toronto so he steals a car driving towards the medical school hoping to find Kyungsoo.The one is on his anatomy class,studying the heart he feels like someone is watching him but decides to ignore it ,when the class is over one of his friends decides to walk with him.

"did you study for the test?" she asks looking at the younger.

"Of course, I just need to finish the vocabulary and the mold of the heart"he says smiling at the girl.

"any love in your life?"

"No"he says as the mark on his stomach hurts, but decides to ignore it walking towards his car saying good bye to his friend.The feeling comes back, turning back and forth getting inside the car driving in the opposite direction he should, mostly because he knows there is someone following him, he stops at the park getting ready to call the police.Kyungsoo gets down his car walking slowly holding his phone tightly turning to face Jongin.

"Kim Jongin give me a good reason to not call the police"he says looking at the elder the one stops walking holding his sight.

"Because I want to talk"

"I don't have anything to say"

"Well I have a lot to say"

"Keep it to yourself I don't want to hear it"he says walking away as Jongin tries to grab him but Kyungsoo moves his arm away from his touch.

"I miss you"says Jongin making Kyungsoo turn with tears on his eyes.

"I hope you keep missing me, because you're dead to me"

"Why are you like this?"

"I lost my baby because of you!"he screams walking away towards his car "and I will call the police if you keep following me,I'll make you pay you hear me stay away from me"he says getting inside his car driving away with tears running down his eyes, leaving a broken Jongin as the snow starts to fall.

"at least I saw mommy once more little one" says Jongin looking up at the sky, walking away.

Sehun looks at the hour noticing is almost time to get to Luhan's graduation, he turns touching the bed feeling the cold side wondering where the elder is.He stands up slowly walking towards the door, hearing someone breathing slowly.Luhan is sleeping peacefully on the ground,is not the first time it happens since he came back from the torture, he always sleeps in the ground like an old bad habit that never seems to go away.

"Lul's wake up,is almost time"he says moving the sleeping boy, making him open his eyes in terror hugging Sehun for his dear life trembling a little.

"It's okay Luhan, she is gone now baby"he says petting his head slowly while Luhan keeps hugging him.

"Thank you"he says letting go deciding to get ready for his speech,taking a shower and nice clothes once he is done, looking at Sehun as he also gets ready as luhan hugs him from behind kissing his cheek as Sehun smiles and asks Luhan to help him with his tie.

"you look amazing Mr.Oh"says Sehun making Luhan blush remembering he is already married and finishes with the tie giving Sehun a kiss that takes his breath away, as they get to the kitchen noticing Mr and Mrs.Oh having some breakfast.

"Congratulations! Welcome to the family Lulu you two will have the most beautiful babies"says Mrs.Oh

"Thank you for taking me as part as the family"he says hugging her

"we will be at graduation sitting with your friends, and taking many pictures"says Mr.Oh making the boy smile getting even more nervous.Not feeling appetite to eat concentrating on what he would say next.He grabs his cap and gown telling the Oh's is time, they nod getting on their cars driving towards SM town, that looks more elegant than ever he says goodbye to the Oh's getting on his seat saying Hello to his class mates.Noticing his friends along with his family, he says Hello to Minseok the one is also graduating with him.The ceremony starts with an speech from Principal Ok, making everyone already starts missing their generation while Luhan removes his tears.

"Now we will proceed with the speech by the representative of the Class of 2013 Oh Luhan"she says making the boy stand up looking at everyone while they applaud getting to the stage feeling even more nervous than ever, but relaxes a little once he sees everyone smiling at him.

"Thank you Principal Ok, what can I say sorry for not invite any of you to my wedding, we will still have the party in September so you're invited, I want to thank all of you for keep you dreams high, not letting the power we already have intersect with our dreams. Its funny to think about this exact time last year things where some different, I never would have thought that things could change so much look at us we made it, I wonder what next year will bring us.Just remember that you're never going the be 100% ready and its never going to be the just the right time, but that's the point it means that every ,moment if you want it to happen you just have to do it. So keep making mistakes and learning from them thank you for everything class of 2013 remember to follow your dreams and keep fighting"finishes Luhan, everyone stands up applauding the boy smiles and bows, walking down the stage while the principal starts calling the names of everyone until his name comes, standing once more walking towards the stage once more grabbing his diploma.

"I expect much from you Oh Luhan" says Principal Ok smiling while the boy bows and nods.

"I won't let you down" he says winking and walks away holding his diploma up in the air, when the last name gets called everyone gets ready.

"Class of 2013 Go big or go home!"says Principal Ok everyone grabs their caps throwing them up to the air as the fireworks blow along with the confetti, everyone gathers with their families, Luhan finds his family and friends.

"You made it Lu we're proud of you"says Sehun hugging the love of his life, making Luhan feel safe once more.Turning to see the school that give him many opportunities and experiences.

"Now,I'll start writing for living"he says still holding Sehun close to him.

"Its not going to be the same anymore, I'm going to miss you so much"says Sehun letting go of the elder.

"I'll always be here, besides is only going to be a year, and is not like we're not seen each other at home"

"and now we can try to have kids"says Sehun making Luhan cough.

"Seriously?"

"I'm kidding"says the younger grabbing Luhans hand walking along everyone, his friends congratulate him starting to feel happy.

"I make it mom"he says remembering all those times his mother told him to choose other career, to not get married with Oh Sehun or to not disobey her, but Luhan never did any of those things.He can see a little girl smiling at him, that is the exact combination of him an Sehun feeling a little weirder out but when he turns again the girl is not there anymore, he observes Sehun deciding to take some time to finally start a family.

"Just wait a little longer"he whispers getting inside the car as Sehun drives away.

Kris stops the car turning left and right making sure no one is following them, but there is no signals of anyone even being close to them.He relaxes a little noticing Chanyeol sleeping on the passenger seat, thinking how much he wants to protect the younger from any harm.

"Channie wake up, we're safe now"he says

"I want to go home,I have to work early tomorrow"says Chanyeol with a hoarse voice opening his eyes slowly, he doesn't recognize any of his surroundings wondering if they're still in Korea.

"We're still in Korea right?"

"Yeah don't worry"

"What time is it?"

"around 2:00 am"

"What!?"he asks scared grabbing his phone, noticing more than 10 missed calls from his mother. Making him feel like throwing up, but he is mostly feeling really tired because is getting out of his usual sleeping schedule.

"My parents are going to murder me" he says reading all the messages he got over the last few hours, some are about Lay being pregnant but the majority are where are you messages.

"I will bring home when is safe"says Kris making Chanyeol turn looking at him with a worried face, because they will never be safe.

"and when will that be?"

"I don't know"he says feeling like he is hurting Chanyeol once more, getting inside his head that doesn't notice the car intersecting them until Chanyeol screams making him turn but someone already garb him.

"Let him go!"screams Kris

"Yifan get out of the car and come with us" says his mother the one is along with Rui that smiles at both of them. He gets out looking at Chanyeol on the arms of the big guy making him walk towards the ban blindfolded by them, the boys try to find each other, Mrs.Wu notices making her feel bad for about a second but it goes away as soon as it came.They get to the place getting them inside, every step makes them feel less alive siting them far from each other.

"Stay here, we have a big surprise coming"says Rui as Chanyeol tries to keep it together, smelling something he hates Chloramines which means that there is a pool close, his blood pressure drops at the idea of a pool, starting to feel even more afraid.

"Channie listen to me, its okay don't worry"says Kris trying to calm the younger that is breathing rapidly.

"I'm scared"he says with a broken voice.

"I know baby,but we're getting out of this"he says starting to move but his hands are tied together but that will not stop him.

"I Park Chanyeol take you Wu Yifan to be my lawfully wedded h..."says Chanyeol scared as Kris stops him.

"what are you doing?"

"Marrying you before I die"says Chanyeol hearing the door open slowly as the steps get closer.

"Chanyeol listen to me, we're getting out of this and we will get married the right way" says Kris as Chanyeol feels someone grab him, making the younger walk forward, the smell becomes stronger feeling the smell even closer. The person takes the blindfold off from both of them, Kris starts to fight even more while Chanyeol tries to run away but they grab him making him come closer to the water. Kris keeps moving as Rui looks at him along with Mrs.Wu enjoying the pain in both of them.

"Please stop, Hurt me not him!"says Kris looking at his mother the one enjoys it even more.

"Please! Break my soul, take my life away, beat me, hurt me,kill me but for the love of God don't touch him"screams Kris

"Don't do this"says Chanyeol looking at both of them in the eyes, the ones don't shine anymore because of how scared he is, but that doesn't seem to affect them.

"You'll learn how to swim little boy"says Mrs.Wu pushing the boy inside the pool as chanyeol body stops working, like if it would rebel against him feeling the coldness of the water,his vision starts to get blurry and the air is something he cannot afford anymore,Kris looks at the water moving and the boy asking for help until his body doesn't come out making him rage managing to free himself running to the water finding the younger underwater with his eyes closed. Kris grabs him swimming away from them getting to the other side of the pool taking Chanyeol out of the water and then the door opens letting in a confused Mr.Wu holding some pretzels looking back and fort between his wife and Kris.

"I was looking for the bathroom..wait is that the beautiful Phoenix from the party ..that humble and kind boy? why isn't he moving?"asks Mr.Wu

"he doesn't know how to swim"says Kris

"Did you do this?"

"Of course he is a treat to this family"

"by loving our son?you know what I found out today? The Grahams filled for bankruptcy which means they don't have money anymore"

"what? you knew Rui and never told me"

"I ca explain"says Rui scared

"Take her away...Kris just do what ever you want I'm tired of being the bad one here...I'm going to France fro a while ....and Rui you'll pay for this"says Mrs.Wu

"Good let him" says Mr.Wu

"They're not going to last anyway"she says walking away as Mr.Wu winks at his son the one thanks hum and keeps making the boy react until Chanyeol coughs out the water in his lungs trying to focus himself finding Kris starring at him.

"Hyung?"

"Yes its me"

"What happen?"

"we can date now and forever, my engagement is over...I won't let you down, I promise"

"I'm glad because I don't think my parents will let me date ever again"he says making Kris laugh.

"if this is what take us to date imagine when we get married"

"normal is too boring"says Chanyeol smiling with sparks on his eyes.

"let me take you home"says Kris taking the younger bridal style while Chanyeol closes his eyes hearing the heart beats od the elder,while he takes him to the car driving to the Parks residence, while the younger sleeps peacefully now that they can finally be together.The Parks are outside the house when the elder stops the car looking at him with hate and worrisome.

"Thank ,God"says Mrs.Park opening the door.

"WAKE UP AND GET INSIDE"screams Mr.Park waking up Chanyeol almost screaming because he as never never heard that tone before, it must be that Lay is pregnant and him getting late

"No buts just get inside"says Mr.Park

"I want to say goodbye"says Chanyeol

"No"says Mr.Park without thinking back getting inside as Chanyeol gets out the car looking at Kris sending him a kiss.

"Park Chanyeol!"screams his father making the younger jump and run inside feeling the tension around them.

"why are you wet?"asks Mrs.Park

"It was raining"

"don't you dare lying to me"she says in an angry tone.

"I got in a pool, don't be angry against me" says Chanyeol lowering his head.

"This is not a good time...go take a shower and go to your room...what do they call it?.. oh you're grounded"

"what?"

"You're grounded"says Mr.Park while Chanyeol nods and walks to his room taking his towells to take a shower, but also feeling happy that he can finally can start a normal relationship.


Hello its me again do you think I was going to give up in the story no, I was sick and many festivities come to me such as my birthday and other things so I was really busy this couple of weeks sorry for making you wait a long time.I promise I will update sooner and If I have something to do I will let you guys know. Also the next chapters until the end mostly I will focus on Krisyeol nothing against the other ships is just that they're the main couple but don't worry I won't let the other ones go unnoticed they will have their moments just not as much as before don't hate me the story is like this okay?, anyway thank you for waiting all this time and leave comments if you want I really appreciate them. I hope you have a great day/night and I will see you guys later bye bye ♥


PamyUcd♥