15. Yes! Of Course!

3 Meters Above The Sky

The boy looks at the ring as the tears run down his eyes once more, the smile of the elder gives him hope and happiness it makes him feel like home. Chanyeol thinks in all the memories they have make together over the last 2 years, and as he breaths he knows the answer already.

"Yes! Of course!"he says cleaning his tears as Kris breaths and stands up putting the ring on his right hand, kissing him all over the face hugging one another until their lips meet, confetti blows covering them while the flashes keep going.

"HE SAID YES!"screams Kris once they stop kissing, standing close to each other as Chanyeol smiles even more making him glow along the flash as Kris falls in love even more.The reporters come closer taking pictures and asking them questions about their relationship.

"Yeah it was love at first sight"says Kris

"I had no knowledge of this, its also a surprise for me.. I just love him too much"says Chanyeol as the reporters ask him to sow the ring on his finger, making the boy blush Kris grabs him by his weights and drags him to his car deciding to drive him home.The stars shine more than ever, making them think it was a great day.

"Lets move in together,what you think?" asks Kris looking at the road really determined to get any answer.

"I would love to...but I have to discus it with my parents first"says Chanyeol looking at the elder noticing how much he loves him.

"Lest do it together"he says turning locating the Parks residence, parking the car Kris gets down first opening the door for Chanyeol helping him with his books, he smiles thanking him getting down and walks to the door knocking at the door, but no one answers Chanyeol searches for his keys when the door opens noticing is Mrs.Park the one throws confetti at them Kris can read a ban that says Congratulations, Chanyeol smiles brightly and Kris feels home because of the kindness of the Parks.

"Congratulations Channie"says Mrs.Park hugging her son while Mr.Park hugs Kris the one feels even more home more than ever.

"Let me see the ring"says Mrs.Park walking away with Chanyeol that shows him his hand, and Mrs.Park ask him how he feels.

"We can talk now"says Mr.Park letting Kris go and they walk to the kitchen.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"just water please"says Kris while Mr.Park grabs some alcohol and water bottle from the fridge, sitting next to Kris while they can hear the laughs of both Mrs.Park and Chanyeol coming from his room, making Kris and Mr.Park laugh.

"He got it from her..anyway congratulations on the compromise, what are you two planning now"asks Mr.Park Drinking slowly.

"I asked Chanyeol to move in with me to an apartment, it's little but it would be perfect for the both of us...and actually its really close from school..I'm going to starts the plans for the new company I'm creating working like an intern in my fathers company"says Kris hating the idea of working for his father but he has to earn money to create his new empire.

"Do you think you two are able to make it? I mean Chanyeol-ah goes to school for 7 hours and works 2 jobs to pay for his books, you two are barely going to see each other less than ever, are you willing to do that?"ask Mr.Park as Kris looks at him, he knows Mr and Mrs.Park didn't saw each other a lot of times and still managed to raise two beautiful, kind and courageous boys while their marriage was intact.

"We can, because I love him more than I love him more than I have ever love something in my life"

"Then go and live your lives and if ever becomes hard, mi casa es su casa (my house is your house)"says Mr.Park making Kris smile more than ever thanking him as Chanyeol gets out of his room walking to them Smiling/Crying along with Mrs.Park because she knows the plans now,hugging her husband and chanyeol hugs them both.

"We love you Chanyeol-ah and Wu-ah, please be happy"says Mrs.Park cleaning her tears while Kris stands up hugging all of them, their family is growing slowly starting to become the Wu-Park Pack, Kris let go and tells them that he has to go.Chanyeol follows him while Mr and Mrs Park observe them go still holding each other.

"When should I start packing?"asks Chanyeol

"When you're ready, This weekend if you want"says Kris getting outside turning to see his beautiful phoenix.

"Thank you"he says

"For what?"asks Chanyeol

"saying yes"says Kris while Chanyeol hugs him and kisses him with tears in his eyes, hugging him when they are out of breath like there is no a tomorrow, while Kris closes his eyes thinking how much he doesn't want to go home.

"I love you"says Chanyeol letting go while Kris Kisses his forehead.

"I love you too"he says walking to his car turning to see Chanyeol leaning in the door frame looking at him with loving eyes, that makes him smile getting inside his car waiting for Chanyeol to get inside the house so he can start the car, once he does he drives away.

On the weekend Chanyeol decides to start packing his things but not all of them, while Mrs.Park decides to help him with his books.

"How many books are you taking?"she asks looking at the huge library he has.

"about 20, I'm going to put them In that box over there"he says grabbing more of his clothes and putting them inside the luggage, looking at his room that looks the same just without some of his old stuff.

"I want to leave it like this"he says

"are you sure?"

"yeah"says Chanyeol finishing with his clothes and closes the bag, helping his mother with the two boxes he has.

"Channie?"asks Mrs.Park once they're done

"yes?"

"Why him? is not that I don't like Wu ah or anything like that but why did you choose him?"asks Mrs.Park while Chanyeol stops what he is doing and turns to make eye contact with her.

"That's a great question why him? why not the guy with the good grades and warm smile and prefect manners? why did I choose him..him with the dangerous aura and mysterious smirks and flirtatious winks? perhaps it was because he challenge me, made me question everything. He infuriated me at times, but in the end no one could make me laugh like he does he is a genuine mystery" says Chanyeol making Mrs.Park smile while they hear a knock in the front door, Chanyeol stands up excusing himself walking towards the door open it slowly, noticing Kris with dark sun glasses holding an alpaca that has also sun glasses, with a Crown on Kris head while Chanyeol wonders if its the same guy that intimidates everyone with his death glares.

"hello" he says

"I'm here to pick up the love of my life"says Kris

"What is that?"he asks looking at Kris alpaca plush

"his name is Ace"says Kris making Chanyeol laugh, letting him in grabbing Ace, Kris kisses his forehead walking to his room to help Mrs.Park with the two boxes and Chanyeol grabs his luggage.

"Guys I want to help too, let me help with something"says Mrs.Park

"help me with Ace"says Chanyeol giving the plush to his mother that looks at him with a done face.

"You helped me enough mommy, I'll be fine"says Chanyeol hugging his mother while kris puts the boxes along with his, and the luggage that Chanyeol pass him.

"I want you to be safe ok? remember what you father said I love you"says Mrs.Park while everyone gets in a group hug crying a little, when they let go Chanyeol walks sending kisses to his parents and gets in the car along with Kris that drives away, Mr. and Mrs.Park look at his son go, they have a bitter sweet taste on their mouth getting inside hearing the silence of his room.

"It gets lonely without Channie"says Mr.Park

"I know, how are you feeling? did you take your medicine?"asks Mrs Park

"I did"says Mr.Park rubbing his knees as he sits on the cough grabbing his book,Mrs.Park walks to chanyeol's room looking at his walls full of pictures and his bed along with his posters and some books, she smiles at the pictures Chanyeol has with Kris and his friends.

"good Night Chanyeol"she says turning off the light, closing the door at her back.

Chanyeol loos at the window, grabbing Kris by his hand, looking at the buildings that doesn't let the stars shine.

"we're almost there"says Kris

"I'm exited" says Chanyeol turning to see the love of his life, breathing slowly, as the car keeps moving until they arrive to their destination. Chanyeol turns looking at the old building but pretty like it has its own story, Chanyeol gets outside along side Ace grabbing his bag.Walking side by side the boys say hi to the receptionist that gives them his keys welcoming them.

"thank you"say both of them walking to apartment 0064, opening to find a little place, Kris gets surprised because he thought it was bigger but when he looks at Chanyeol smiling brighter than ever all his worries disappear.

"I love it!"he says walking inside looking at the window that has the greatest view of the city, Chanyeol has ever seen,leaving the luggage and Ace looking at every  corner of their apartment loving every single detail.

"It's small but with you I would even live in a box"says Chanyeol making Kris drop everything to hug him raising Chanyeol from the ground making him laugh, as Kris feels is like music for his ears. They start unpacking their things, telling each other that maybe they should change the color in the walls and buy some furniture because they don't have any, but once they're done the boys can feel at home and peace.

"do you want to be top or bottom?" asks Kris looking at Chanyeol

"Honestly I'm just exited to have a bunk bed" says Chanyeol noticing the bunk bed instead of a queen bed, while Kris tells him that they have to buy a bed so they can sleep together.

"I'll be in the bottom" says Chanyeol making Kris go on top.

"alright"he says getting in his bed, trying to sleep a little when it works for a little when he hears someone drinking from a mug.

"why are you drinking coffee at 10 pm?"asks Kris rubbing his eyes

"time is an illusion, once you realize that you can transcend, and live a bliss"says Chanyeol tipping and taking another sip to his coffee while Kris keeps looking at him with a confused face.

"and also I have a 10 page paper due in the morning that I haven't started" says Chanyeol tipping like there is not a tomorrow, while Kris breaths and gets to sleep some only to find in the morning Chanyeol sleeping in the computer with his paper done.

"Channie wake up is time for school"says Kris getting ready for his first day as an Intern

"coming"he says opening his eyes, deciding to take a shower and change before getting to school. Once he is ready Chanyeol make some breakfast leaving it to Kris because he has to do something early today, Kris sits on the table alone and looks at the note saying sorry that he couldn't have breakfast with him and that he sees  him later. When Chanyeol gets out of school he finds the house empty, and decides to make some food. Once he is done Chanyeol eats alone and leaves some for Kris in the microwave, because he needs to get ready for work, once he changes into his uniform, he hears Kris coming home.

"Hi FanFan, I need to go to work" says Chanyeol kissing his cheek and runs towards the exit.

"But I thought it was...I guess not"says Kris eating the food Chanyeol left, washing the dishes when he is done, and decide to start working on the plans for the new company feeling lonely without Chanyeol, that comes home late and tired, he cannot even maintain his eyes open almost falling to the ground. Kris grabs him and puts him to bed deciding to get to sleep, the next morning he is the one that has to go early leaving Chanyeol alone. It goes like that for 3 straight days until Kris is done with it waiting for Chanyeol to come home back from work. What they don't know is that the hunhan couple is going to visit with a chateau, when they hear the complains of the Krisyeol couple.

"I'm so busy I didn't even notice we haven't talk in 3 days and thirteen hours"says Kris mad while Chanyeol doesn't even answer.

"its embarrassing that he is my friend" says Sehun looking at Luhan the one laughs and tries to keep calm.

"Well at least they already considering having kids and Married" says Kris

"They're not even considering it Lulu told me" says Chanyeol while Luhan and Sehun look at each other awkwardly trying to figure out if they shall knock at the door or not because the situation is heating....


 

 


Hello~ You might wonder who am I? its me Pamy the one promised to update earlier and then disappeared for more than am month, I'm sorry first of all happy really really late 2017 may all your wishes come true. Second I'm in Mexico right now yay!! family vacations so I  Couldn't write much and Third i was in kinda sort of writers block I don't know what happen then I was in my bed procrastinating and then I was like

and I started writing this chapter sorry if it was short but I'll make it better next time, I promise to keep writing I'll just take longer because I'm not home right now sorry I apologize Have a Kris making a weird face....

anyway I hope you liked this chapter if you have any suggestions let me know, and I will see you guys later, have a great day or night depending on when you guys read it and I will be around byee!

Love always PamyUcd♥