6. River flows in you

3 Meters Above The Sky

The morning rays murder Kyungsoo's eyes making the younger wake up, he has never been a big fan of direct sunlight. Once awake he notices 2 things firstly the room isn't his, nothing indicates is a room in his house, his parents would never choose a color like that. Second he is completely with a soreness all over his arms and legs, his lower back is practically murdering him, that even breath hurts. He starts  to freak out screaming thinking in the worse case scenario, when a shirtless Kai comes inside the room holding a book. Kyungsoo stops screaming looking at the elder the one softly smiles at him, the younger covers himself with the bed sheet. 

"Good Morning sleeping beauty"says Kai sitting in the bed, Kyungsoo lowers the bed sheet letting only his eyes show.

"M-morning...what..happen?"he asks with a husky voice, even his throat hurt he looks at the room noticing is untouched except from the clothes on the floor. 

"You want the truth or the lie?"he asks

"Oh no..did we?.." aks Kyungsoo the one mischievously smile, making the younger even more worried. His parents are probably going to kill him once he steps home, and how much they are going to mock him about their image. 

"I need to go...can...we keep it between us?"asks the younger trying to move, but his back is killing him making Kyungsoo hurt himself when he lands on the ground, Kai goes to him and helps him up gathering his clothes.

"Don't worry is between you and I, after all you were awesome yesterday" says Kai winking at Kyungsoo the one opens his eyes even wider, he stands up slowly grabbing his clothes feeling like Kai is looking at him. 

"Do you mind?"ask Kyungsoo turning around making the elder laugh 

"Like I haven't watch every part of your body but okay..are you hungry?"

"No..what time is it?"

"around 10:30 am"

"oh God"says Kyungsoo searching for his phone, it's probably full of messages and missed calls. Today is church day with his parents, and as their only son he has to be there because they are a "happy" family. 

"'have you seen my phone?"

"is on the night stand" says Kai as Kyungsoo notices his phone and grabs it, which has more than 30 messages feeling like is is about to die.Once he manages to put his clothes, Kyungsoo looks at the elder writing something on his phone. He tries to walk but his legs are too numb to function correctly, and almost lands on the ground if it wasn't for the elder that manages to catch him. 

"I want to go home" he says slowly and Kai grabs him bridal style walking towards the door, the younger keeps looking at the ceiling trying not to think about the fact that shirtless Kai is taking him to the door, once there he manages to stand on his own wondering id the pain is ever going away. 

"I'll see you around" says Kai 

"see you"says Kyungsoo limping towards his car trying to stretch a little, but it only makes it worse. 

"phase one complete" thinks Jongin smiling at the younger walking towards his car, once inside he drives towards his house, He can see the colors of the sky changing and the heat from the outside, then he looks at his house asking himself what is going to tell his parents, he can feel the tears running down his eyes starting to get desperate screaming until he no longer has voice and just air gets out punching the wheel over and over. 

"Okay calm down and just act normal"he says to himself getting down the car walking to the entrance, he can hear his parents discussing about the next company meeting or something, Kyungsoo limps to the stairs in an attempt to go unnoticed, but fails miserably. 

"Why are you so late? We didn't give you permission to stay at the Kim's, why don't you ever think about us?" asks Mrs.Do really offended making the younger breath slowly, trying to remain calm and not explode in front of them.

"I'm sorry okay? but I'm not a baby anymore, I know what I'm doing" 

"we hope you are right, by the way we inscribed you to the Church's choir, over this weeks and the summer,go and don't fail us" Says Mr.Do 

"but I have to be at my training at the hospital, I can't go" he says

"Figure out a way"

"yes, I will" he says walking to the stairs trying to figure out a way to avoid the situation, but the pain is not letting him think of anything, once in his room he lays in his bed, looking at the ceiling deciding to give a call to Jongdae and Minseok, to thank them for saving his . 

"Hello?"asks Jongdae

"Hi, Hyung is me I want to thank you for yesterday"

"No problem, any time.... you need to live right? I heard you went to one of Kai's parties"

"I did"

"and? you sound a little different are you okay?"

"Is a longs story I...think I.." he starts 

Luhan stops writing his research paper over contemporary Literature, and decides to walk to the outside, the breeze touches his face making him think about the hours he spend on his old house next to the window which was the only source of light. Thankfully he doesn't think about it was much as before mostly because of the Oh's they save him, but over the last few months he has been feeling like someone is watching him, like  they're studying every step he makes. His phone vibrates noticing is Sehun. 

"Hello?"he answers sitting in one of the benches smiling at people passing by.

"lulu I need you! where are you my love?" he asks 

"I'm at the park right now"

"I need your help"

"Alright I'm coming home anyways"

"Ok love you"says Sehun making the elder smile, he stands up walking towards the house, turning around every now and then because of the feel that is not going away, once home he notices Mr.and Mrs.Oh are not there, they probably have an emergency meeting.He gets inside saying hello to everyone smiling a little, walking through the hallways looking at the pictures, many memories come and go basically because he and Sehun had been together since grade school, they become engaged on High School during the beginning of the year. He touches the ring on his finger making him smile and relax getting inside the room finding Sehun reading his paper while eating some skittles. 

"I thought you needed my help" says Luhan scaring the younger as he smiles guiltily. 

"I do, but while I was waiting I decided to read your paper, and let me tell you I fell in love with it, I like your arguments and reasoning, is one of your best so far and I'm not just saying"

"thank you honey, what do you need help with?"

"I need you to hear my speech for the upcoming debate, before the finals" 

"I'm totally going what is the debate about?"

"Literature"

"Lucky"he says making the younger smile. 

"Yes, because my beautiful fiancee is majoring in Literature" says Sehun getting his papers out, Luhan sit on the bed crossing his legs eating the rest of the skittles, Sehun starts talking while Luhan listens carefully gathering information to get an idea to attack his arguments. 

"How do you think adding more complex books will increase the interest in literature?" he asks Making the younger smile. 

"By giving them more challenges, to make them think twice of what they are reading" says Sehun making Luhan smile because that what his literature teacher told him in the beginning of the year, he indeed is getting the right ideas making the elder nod. He knows that once in an argument he cannot escape until whether Sehun is wrong or right.

"You're ready"says Luhan making the younger smile celebrating like a little kid.

"Sehunnie we need to talk"says luhan making the younger stop looking at the elder with worried eyes. 

"are you pregnant?oh God"he asks making Luhan to shook his head 

"I been feeling they're watching me, sehun I'm scared" says Luhan hugging his legs trying to stay calm and not think about his family. 

"they are not going to touch you, I won't let that happen you're safe now"says Sehun sitting next to the elder hugging him as Luhan finally breaths again, he is the only one that makes him feel safe.In the end we always run back to the ones that makes us feel like home, the ones to provide our heart with sanctuary, the ones that makes us feel. 

"lest start planing our wedding" says Sehun as Luhan looks at him with his doe-like eyes 

"really?"

"sure I think we have waited long enough"

"yes, finally probably everyone would think we're lying because is the third time we say this"

"the only thing that matters is that I want to be the rest of my life with you" says Sehun grabbing Luhans face carefully looking at his expression an sweet smile.

"you big ball of cheesiness" says Luhan closing his eyes as he feels the lips of the younger press on his. 

"only for you baby"says Sehun 

"ew stop" he says opening his eyes laughing a little standing up

"I love you to the moon and back" he says 

"stop" says Luhan between laughs as he starts to run away from the younger. 

"the light of my eyes" says Sehun following the elder the one laughs forgetting almost everything except that feeling that something is going to happen. 

As days becomes weeks Kris comes to the conclusion that the younger wasn't lying when he said those words, they haven't spoke since they came back from China and Chanyeol is avoiding him more than ever, he actually managed to change some things in Psychology like changing the hours so he doesn't have to see the elder. Making him really sad because lately Chanyeol is the only thing on his mind, just thinking about the younger brights his day and makes him nervous, even when he thought those emotions where dead. He looks at the wallpaper of Tessa wondering when did he started liking the younger the same way he felt like with Tessa or if it even stronger. 

"young master your parents are calling you for dinner"says the voice of one of the maids making him stop thinking in Tessa standing up slowly walking towards the dinning room, the one is bigger than they actually need mostly because they never have meetings in the house so is just unnecessary. is full of food and also Mimi is missing. 

"what is this?"he asks looking at both of them. 

"we are having a family meal"says Mrs.Wu as Kris looks at her with are-you-kidding-me?-face trying not to look at her much because he keeps having this flashbacks of Chanyeol crying every time he looks at her. Mr.Wu nods making Kris sit far from them not really looking at the food.

"how was school?"asks Mrs.Wu and Kris just shrink his shoulders not really giving her an answer grabbing some meat. 

"your mother ask a question" says Mr.Wu 

"Good for her"says Kris eating slowly while his parents look at him really offended, and decide to start talking about business things, and how much they will spend in the house they will buy in Turkey.

"Join in son"says Mrs.Wu

"I'm not interested"

"we're having a family meal"

"You call this a family meal? Mimi is not even here, you two are talking about money pretending to care what happens to me while both of you travel around the world expecting me to marry someone I barely even know, just because you two want power and fame, like if you needed more.. I'm just tired of this trying to pretend everything is fine..we are not a family.."he says 

"then go" says Mr.Wu meeting his son sight the one nods standing up, thinking how different it was compared with the meal he had at the Parks, the only time he actually felt like home.He walks to his room looking at his sister door going for it because Mimi was the one really out going before the accident, and he needs and advice on forgive and forgiveness. 

"Mimi little one I want to talk with you, like the old times" says Kris knocking in the door not getting an answer. 

"remember when we where little and just to play with pain running around the house painting walls? or when I pull your milk tooth with the door? or when you got your first ballet shoes?" he says slowly sitting in the ground looking at the ceiling.

"or when we put a raw chicken on our mom's purse"says Mimi's slow and sweet voice making his brother smile because is been ages since the last time he heard her voice. 

"I need your help"

"what did you do?"

"I hurt someone and I want it back"

"physically or emotionally?"

"both"

"find out what he likes and tell him how you feel, the best sorry's are the ones that are actually meaningful the ones that makes us feel"

"that's it I will buy him things and he will forgive me, you're a genius Mimi"

"Yifan, No"

"thanks Mimi....Mim who did this to you?"he asks not getting an answer back, at least he could talk with her but Kris really wants to know who hurt her to make them pay for everything they've done with Mimi's life, he stands up slowly thinking in stuff to buy the younger.

Chanyeol pets Churchill on his bed reading "Dark side of the universe"  by Iain Nicolson, he has to do a research of Dark matter even thought there isn't much information about dark Matter but he decided to do it anyway, but lately he is not really into it. Mostly because the elder never leaves his mind and is bothering really much, he stands up leaving an sleep Churchill on his bed going to his old computer to type his paper slowly, Chanyeol looks at his notes on his notebook and starts writing "Dark matter: roughly 80% of the mass of the universe is made up of material scientist cannot directly observe, this bizarre ingredient does not emit light or energy..." he keeps typing until he thinks is good enough and reads the paper to correct any mistakes, noticing something strange on his paper "Dark matter would be a good definition for that faced person named  Wu Yifan or Kris, because he doesn't emit any light or energy, that idiotic tower that feels like is is better that anyone else because he has power, but why do I keep thinking about that tall dyed blonde? is it because he hurt me or I care about him..." he reads slowly noticing the other things are actually about dark matter "what am I doing?" he thinks trowing his notebook to the floor waking up Churchill the one looks at him. 

"I'm sorry Churchill ...go back to sleep" he says slowly petting the little dog the one relaxes and sleep again, Chanyeol starts to type again making sure everything is about Dark Matter, he takes a break going to the kitchen for some water letting Churchill get out he grabs some water as his parents talk about something about his father retirement, and there is a letter on the table for him he grabs it and notices is from Harvard. When he is about to open the letter there is an knock in the door, Chanyeol walks to the door open it slowly noticing there is a guy outside holding some keys making the younger really confused.

"yes?"he says making the guy turn 

"Park Chanyeol right?This is for you"he says giving him the keys making him even more confused.

"what?"

"He said a peace treaty..enjoy" says the guy leaving Chanyeol the one wants to stop him but is late, he looks at the keys and turns noticing there is the last model of the Audi r8, making the younger feel bitter he notices there is a note in the window, he grabs it reading it slowly. 

Chanyeol (Yoda)

I'm sorry for everything I hope you like it, so you don't have to take the stupid bus anymore enjoy.

Kris.

"lovely"he thinks ripping the paper walking inside the house throwing it to the trash making his parents turn, they stand up and stop him before he gets to his room. 

"are you okay?"asks Mrs.Park 

"No..he ...Unbelievable" says Chanyeol 

"Who?"

"Kris Wu.. he thinks he can buy me...I don't need things..mom you need a new car right?" he asks making his mother confused. 

"why?"

"here keep it I don't want it" says Chanyeol leaving the keys in the table walking towards his room, Mr and Mrs. Park look at each other going to the outside almost passing out by the car, wondering what happen because after all they don't know about what happen in China only certain people know about what happen, is Chanyeol little secret just like Dark matter no everyone knows about it. The younger looks at the letter and opens it slowly almost passing out when he reads "dear Mr.Park you have been accepted into Harvard your transfer will be complete by November to start your fall classes is an Honor to have you with us.." he finally got the response he wanted but for some reason he doesn't feel happy about it. By the next morning he is not any better, he should have been happy because he can finally be free but why doesn't he feel like is the right thing to do? he walks after breakfast to his bus stop and gets to school saying hi to everyone as he gets with his friends asking about their days and things trying to stay happy but he can't. 

"why did you take the bus? I give you a car for a reason" says Kris when he looks at him walking to his English class, but he does't say anything walking away he really doesn't want to talk with the elder, as the days pass there are more things and it bothers him really much because he doesn't need that things. They are only making feel bitter, and trying to avoid the elder is becoming more difficult because he is everywhere. "Wu Yifan, Park Chanyeol to psychology office Wu Yifan, Park Chanyeol" he hears in the announcements making him really mad. 

Kris breaths slowly walking to the office, looking like a zombie because lately he haven't sleep properly. Even though his bed is the same as always but is the feel that he has to do something to get the younger back, over the last few weeks almost months he realize he couldn't buy Chanyeol because he wasn't like the others making him feel really stupid, not about the money he had enough but about his feelings realizing not everyone is like the people he throws parties to. He walks slowly looking at the sky, once in the building he walks towards room 1004 getting inside noticing Chanyeol shining because is the light and the way he sweetly smiles at In ah telling her about a little corgi. Kris closes the door making the younger turn as his smile fades away once they make eye contact, he sit next to Chanyeol smiling at In ah the one smiles back. 

"is good to have you two back is been a while right?"she says making them nod 

"indeed it has, because someone change the hours and didn't tell me"

"says the one that took me to another country?"

"I needed you, don't you understand?"

"to make fun of me probably"

"it wasn't like that"

"sure and I'm the king of rome" says Chanyeol as in Ah study them. 

"Stop, talking on your backs now" says In Ah as Chanyeol and Kris stand up turning as their backs touch each other, making their hearts beat a little more faster. 

"I was trying to protect you" says Kris 

"by buying me?" ask chanyeol 

"what did I say? I will ask about it you two are not going to talk, now Chanyeol tell me what happen" she ask the younger the one starts to talk about everything that has been happening for the last couple of weeks, making the elder more sad. He explains the situation when his time comes telling her it wasn't his intention to take him like that especially over that and he was scared of his mother. 

"why?"

"you don't know my mother"he says slowly feeling the breathing of Chanyeol on his back 

"then you shouldn't have use me" says Chanyeol as Kris stops and nods slowly feeling really better looking at In ah. 

"I am sorry for the pain I've caused you and I know I can't take it back, but I want to try and make it up to you. Even if it takes the rest of my life... You know I grew up thinking I could have everything I wanted and at some point it wasn't a complete lie. Just by snapping my fingers I could have anything, the toys I wanted, the car of my dream's even friends..but then I realized they weren't my friends, they only wanted my money and power making me feel miserable, I on;y have 4 friends because their families are about as messed up as mine. Then you came to the picture I figure why not use you, like the others. But then reality slap me across the face on Hong Kong when I saw you crying... when I saw you give the phone to a stranger, or your mom using the car I buy you...You didn't care about the money or power, I realize that you weren't like the others that I couldn't buy you..that I couldn't control you... you're like a Phoenix flying free.. that one single smile of yours could bright any room or make anyone's day..You're beautiful without even trying just by how smart you're..whose eyes shine every time they see something they like or light hits them. That doesn't need money and has a lovely family, you make me go crazy just by looking at you. I know I'll never be good enough for you, but I'll spend the rest of my life proving that I am why you may wonder... because I want you" says Kris feeling how Chanyeol stands up, he feels a little light headed because of everything the elder say, and the news he has to tell everyone. Running towards the door, not wanting to say anything.

"I've always wanted you since the moment I saw you" says Kris standing up following the younger. The one runs as his life depended of it, trying to remove that warm feel on his chest after everything Kris said, wondering why is he feeling this way... what is this new emotion that doesn't leave him alone, he stops looking at the sky feeling the elder behind him, Chanyeol stops looking at the elder as he breaths slowly thinking about everything that has happen for the last couple of weeks, not sure about anything he is about to say because is the first time he feels like this. 

"what makes me so noteworthy?" he ask looking at those powerful brown eyes of the elder. 

"The fact that I saw galaxies in your eyes" says Kris looking at him starting to come closer and closer making Chanyeol nervous closing his eyes, feeling the warmth of the elder forgetting about everything even his own name, but not the news he has to tell Kris... no he couldn't do that...

Meanwhile a couple of days after the Krisyeol drama....

"Acknowledge the fact that we are lost" says Tao looking at the road while none of the roads have the name that it should, they are not even close to the name they need or at least was what Baekhyun said. 

"We're not lost is just a short cut" says Baekhyun praying that they are closer to the place he wants to take the younger. 

"Like your height?" mocks the younger making the elder breath slowly.

"You were the one that wanted to land in San Diego, I was strictly sticking to L.A but no Princess wanted those shoes"

"don't blame it on me Bacon, I was 100% sure how to get to the freeway but no you wanted to drive.. and don't you dare this where the last pair, don't listen to him my babies mommy will protect you" 

"God give me patience because if you give me the strength I kill him, Hey I plan this date so our date my rules and you cannot complain" 

"you drive like a Grandma.. but fine .. do what ever you like. I'll sleep a little"

"don't you dare I need you with the map Panda" 

"you have siri to make you company" 

"Yah!!" they discuss all the way, telling each others names ans complaining about everything until they finally find the free way making everything a little more calm around the boys, making Baekhyun smile because the date can finally start. 


Yo~ I know It took me a while but I have my reasons so prepare is story time with me yay!! 

I was on the internet and everything was fine like lalalala and then boom I got an Idea I'm going to read Anterograde Tomorrow it will not affect me I write Angst Come on but I was so freaking wrong like.....

That story make me so emo for the last couple of weeks even my mom was so worried and I was just a mess, I told her about the story and how much a was crying because of it and she was like 

so yeah that's my poor excuse, but hey I updated today is a freaking miracle, for anyone that haven't read that story is just it break me so much so yay, Is Kaisoo focus and OTP feels, but anyway I hope you guys are dong better than me and I promise I will update more often sorry for that, anyway have an awesome day and I will see you around oh thank you for your lovely comments and subscriptions you're the best bye bye. Ps. this is also going to have some Mpreg and if you feel uncomfortable with it you can always unsubscribe, love yah 

love always PamyUcd♥