10. Red

3 Meters Above The Sky

Red is the color of blood and fire, so it's associated with energy, war, danger, strenght, power, determination as well as passion, desire and love. Red is a very emotionally intsense color, it enhances human metablolisnm, increases respiration rate and raises blood pressure.

"My baby" whispers Kyungsoo trying to reach his abdomen but his hands are not responding nothing is, he can just see the blood running down the street. Everything starts to become blurry when a pair of hands grab him and he doesn't feel anything even pain falling into darkness.Jongin runs to hug the younger as the ambulance comes taking kyungsoo in a stretcher driving towards the hospital. Jongin runs towards his car still holding the picture once on his car he puts it on the drivers seat driving to the hospital, meanwhile the heart beats of kyungsoo start dropping when the hospital gets to the hospital, as the team gets him into the E.R.

"whats the situation" asks the Doctor looking at the boy.

"D.O Kyungsoo early 20's, he got hit by a moving vehicle, his head got hurt along his abdominal side" says the nurse as they transfer Kyungsoo into another stretcher.

"Get him ready for the E.R and make sure to call his parents" says the doctor, as the others take Kyungsoo into the E.R. The doctor walks to another room hearing screams coming form the waiting room, Jongin tries to get inside but security stops him.

"I have to see him!" he screams

"sir please,wait here" says the security guard.

"he has my baby"he screams holding the photo making the doctor stop, running towards the E.R looking at the younger noticing there is blood on his legs deciding to give the younger an ultrasound but when the machine touches his skin he only gets a flat line, as they take to boy to operation room, the doctor gets out of the room looking at Jongin.

"how is he?" asks Jongin looking at the doctor the one ask him to sit.

"what's your name?"

"Kim Jongin... how is he?"

"Mr.Kim...Mr.DO just...."

Kyungsoo open his eyes feeling a little lightheaded moving his fingers slowly trying to focus his sight, feeling a tickle on his nose and hearing the foreign sounds wondering why he is in a hospital.

"Oh my God, you're finally awake its been weeks, Kyungsoo what happen?" asks Baekhyun along with the others.

"guys?" he asks with a weak voice.

"how are you feeling?" asks Minseok.

"My body hurts.." he says moving his hand really slowly towards his abdomen feeling bandages, starting to freak out because is not okay nor the feeling of emptiness he has inside.

"where is my baby? is he is okay right?"

"what baby?" asks Chanyeol looking at him worried.

"the one was inside of me!" he screams

"Kyungsoo.." starts Jongdae

"NO! please NO!!!" he starts screaming removing the bandages as he finds a scar from the operation to freak out even more.

"I want my baby back, please bring my baby back! NO WHY?!!! I want to die!" he screams as the guys try to calm him, as he tries to hold into them as it was something it could save him, Kyungsoo passes out while the tears run down his eyes.

"Kyungsoo! nurse come please!" says Barkhyun as the nurse comes in the room, Jongin watches them from far, feeling mad on the inside walking out of the hospital driving towards his house, trying to find the car that hit the younger, once he finds it later getting prepared.

"Son what are you doing?" asks Mrs.Kim looking at his son getting ready to make execute his plan.

"I'm going out"he says grabbing his backpack walking away, ignoring everyone going to the direction on his post it, finding the person reading on the park as he grabs his gun putting in on his jacket.

"Come with me" he says taking the guy away.

"who are you?"

"Your worse nightmare" he says stopping as he takes the picture showing it to the guy, the one gets confused and scared.

"what is that?"

"My baby cute right?"

"I guess"

"Yeah, you can barely see it because of the blood of the person I love, all because of you" he says shooting the guy, covering his face with blood as he starts to laugh but stops as he looks at the body, because what he did is really unprofessional and now he has to get rid of the body or make it look like a suicide. Once he is done decides to not tell his parents and get to the hospital to visit the younger the one doesn't want to move nor eat.

"Hey Kyungsoo ah" says Jongin scarring the younger.

"Jongin? how did you get in?" he asks looking at the elder.

"the window was open"

"there are 20 floors"

"It doesn't matter... I heard everything"

"Really? why are you covered in blood?" he asks.

"its not mine"

"You killed someone..." says the younger making his voice weak thinking about the person.

"the driver that killed our baby" he says making Kyungsoo close his eyes, thinking about everything and how much its killing him.

"Kim Jongin.. I want you out of my life, I don't want to see you or heard from you anymore in my entire life, pretend that you really did your job.. because you're dead to me now if I see you near me again I'm calling the police so please.. just go"

"but I.."

"stay away from me! leave me alone!" he screams as the tears run down his eyes, the elder tries to touch him but gets the phone call from Sehun trying to keep it together holding into the picture, and walks way as Kyungsoo screams feeling like he is about to die, he stands up going to the open window looking at the distance from the ground moving forward but he doesn't jump, just falls backwards getting on his knees holding into his chest.

Tao open his eyes turning to see an sleeping Baekhyun next to him, the younger wonders if the elder even went home last night.Tao turns his body facing the elder smiling, looking at Baekhyun sleep peacefully tracing his features with his finger, making sure to not wake him up. Touching every detail that makes him Byun Baekhyun, petting his hair slowly and giving him little butterfly kissed on his cheeks and forehead.He decides to give him some breakfast because he feels with some more energy, but when he tries to stand up Tao ends on the ground, waking up the elder when he tries not to cry.

"Tao ah? are you okay what happen?"

"I wanted to do something nice but seems like I can't.." he says looking at his legs.

"Come on lest go" says Baekhyun getting out the bed, helping the younger to get up slowly.

"I need to take a shower ..and you do too" says Tao making the elder smirk.

"we could have one together" says Baekhyun smiling mischievously

"no go home"

"but it's too far"

"you practically live next door, go now" says Tao pushing the boy towards the door.

"fine see you in bit" says Baekhyun walking towards his house, thinking about the younger not noticing a car next to him, he gets inside feeling a little strange.

"Mi Young?"he asks feeling the house a couple of degrees lower, walking towards the thermostat but the degrees are the same as always, he gets a little weirder out but decides to ignore it, walking towards his room when a voice cold as Ice makes him freeze on the spot.

"Baekhyun ah" says Mrs.Byun making his son turn scared, its been years since he heard that voice but it still have the same effect as always. Baekhyun walks towards the voice feeling how the temperature drops every step he takes, until he reaches the living the living room looking at Mrs.Byun everyone calls her the ice queen mostly because of her cold stares and powerful presence that makes any room drop the temperature, she doesn't care about hurtful comments or been nice to someone, cruelly honest that makes her seem like a Ice queen.

"Mom"says Baekhyun as his mother turns leaving her glass of water on the table, observing his son slowly. Baekhyun looks at the glass, when he was little his older brother told him that he saw Ice in the cup their mother was holding, but that was years ago.

"My son, its been a while right?"

"years"

"I'm aware, I apologize for not been here in your birthday"

"does it make a difference?where is dad?"

"New York"

"Of course he is" says Baekhyun thinking about how much his father hate this city, he doesn't blame him after all it was the city that took his first son life.

"yeah he wanted to stay"

"what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to take you to New York with us"

"no"

"You don't have a choice little Baek, we're selling this house.. I love this house.." she says making Baekhyun bitter, he doesn't want to go.

"I'm not going"

"Why? because you don't want too or Huang Zitao?"she says as Baekhyun stops breathing

"how.."

"Baekhyun ah I know everything about you"

"don't you dare saying that!" he screams

"don't rise your voice to me!, you're coming me with me. because Zitao ah is going to die anyway, don't waste your time with someone that is already dying" she says making Baekhyun close his eyes, closing his hands into fists.

"Don't talk about Zitao like that"

"Just remember something Baek, I already tortured you once I won't hesitate to break you once more" she says standing up walking upstairs without saying anything else, while Baekhyun feels like dying wanting to hurt her. He goes to the shower touching every single mark he has remembering the torture like it was yesterday. Hating her even more, once he is done decides to go with the Huangs.

"enjoy it while you can"says his mother making him even more mad, once at the Huangs he gets to Tao's room finding the younger reading a book.

"Tao ah?"

"hmm"

"whats in your bucket list?"

"world domination"

"more easy?"

"make you happy, so take me where you feel the most alive"

"alright" he says grabbing Tao's hand, walking towards his car deciding to take Tao to his special place, an abandoned park not far from his house, that brings him back many memories.

"whats the story behind this place?"asks Tao sitting in one of the swings as Baekhyun pushes him slowly moving forward.

"This is the first place i ever visited when my parents finally break me, my brother told me to come with him here and making me happy, it was the first time I ever felt that emotion and totally fell in love with it, I come here when I feel down" says Baekhyun looking at the younger the one smiles, he walks and Knees in front of Tao the one looks at him in the eyes.

"I figured if we can't have forever, being here with you is more than enough" says Tao grabbing Baekhyun's face.

"You're fighting so hard and I am so proud of you, I know you're tired, but please don't give up. I have so much faith in you, like countless times before this, you can and will do this I believe in you Zitao" says Baekhyun looking at the younger the one have tears on his eyes.

"I think is time to be happy again" says Tao getting closer to the elder closing his eyes, Baekhyun smile and let their lips collapse, thinking that is one of those beautiful moments in life. The tears fall of Tao's eyes as he melts into the kiss, but the air becomes a barrier of them.

"I promise you everything will be just fine" says Tao as Baekhyun hugs him, holding his tears trying to hold into the younger as he was something that could save his life, his only reason to stay and don't let go.

Chanyeol gets out of the plane along with his mom, looking at Boston for the first time even though is not his first time in America, the first time  he went to California to get his Meggers Project award, but that was 8 years ago and every city has to change.

"Are you nervous?"asks Mrs.Park as they walk to the hotel.

"sort f, I've never reject a school before"

"but you're certain that is what you want? are you doing it for you or Wu ah?"asks Mrs.Park looking at his son the one doesn't answer right away, looking at the lights in the city wondering him is everything at home.

"I'm doing it for myself" he says walking inside the lobby asking for the room key.

"I don't see it"

"why?"

"Because I know is your first love and love makes us do stupid things, I just want the best for you" she says.

"I know mom"he says getting in the room, deciding to get to sleep right away so his system adjust to the change, his mother decides to do the same looking at the ceiling as her son breaths slowly.

"Channie?"

"Yes?"

"You have the biggest heart, it's your biggest quality and also your biggest flaw..fight for whats right"

"and what is that?"

"Your own happiness"says Mrs.Park closing her eyes as Chanyeol looks at the ceiling having this feeling like someone is watching him or maybe he has become a little paranoid. The next morning comes  waking up by his mothers cooking, deciding to get ready as his mother smiles, both of them eat in silence deciding to walk around Boston once they're done.

"I've heard is a pretty city"she says as they get in the Taxi which Chanyeol agrees, looking at the road waiting to get to Harvard, the road is fill with conversations of what will happen one he is done and when they least expect it they're already in their destination.

"wish me luck" says Chanyeol once he pays the taxi.

"Good luck Honey, Fighting" says Mrs. Park deciding to leave Chanyeol on his own.

"Wu ah, come out of that bush" she says looking at how Kris gets out of the bush smiling guiltily, a little scared that she knew he was there.

"Mrs.Park...what a coincidence" says Kris walking closer as Mrs.Par tries to contain her laughs, but ends up laughing at the boy..

"I knew it was you in the airport...Wu ah you have to let my son do things on his own"

"just this time I promise" he says

"Channie is so going to kill you"

"a risk I'm willing to pay"

"tell me about yourself.. I want to know you better now that my son is dating you.."she says sitting in one of the benches, the boy decides to sit next to her offering something to drink.

"Well I was born in.." he starts saying as Mrs.Park looks at him, Chanyeol walks trying to not look nervous as he gets closer to the receptionist.

"Can I help you?"she asks looking at the young boy, he smiles slowly translating what she asked.

"I'm here to see, Principal Morgan"he says in perfect English even though he doesn't use it that often is still there, mostly because Physics have many terms in English.

"who are you?"

"Park Chanyeol" he says making the woman nod talking the phone, asking the younger if he wants something but he says no, he sits close to the receptionist as she talks with someone over the phone.

"you can come with me" she says making the younger stand up walking along her, observing the school slowly and how every detail makes it so unique.

"Principal Morgan?" asks the woman once they reach the door.

"come in" says an intimidating voice, they get inside as Chanyeol looks at the office and how is different from S.M it feels scarier for some estrange reason, while one of them have more windows than ever this looks like there is any.

"The Japanese exchange student is here" she says

"I'm Korean" says Chanyeol

"Right" says the woman getting out of the room, principal Morgan turns looking at the boy standing.

"Have a sit Mr.Park...I don't know how to pronounce your name"

"Chan-Yul" he says sitting

"Mr.Park I'm glad we finally met in person after the transfer you asked on April for our Physics program. You have an scholarship or something?"

"I have one on SM" he says

"okay I don't think it works here, it might cover some of the expenses but not books or your stay on campus, because you don't live here right?"

"I live in Seoul, but I'm not here to accept the transfer anymore,  apologize for making Harvard waste time on this, I know you have great programs but I'm not transferring anymore" he says noticing the confusion on Principal Morgan.

"May I ask why?"

"I don't feel like I belong"

"maybe because you don't, what thinks that makes you so special kid? You think you're better than us don't you guess what. You're not, you think you're especial because you can do Physics and have a GPA of 4.0.. that doesn't mean anything, you're just a plain and boring person"

"You're absolutely correct, I'm just an ordinary person that doesn't want to waste his time on this school, what makes it so especial..oh yeah nothing" says Chanyeol looking at the guy.

"get out"he says

" see you at the Physics awards" says Chanyeol walking out of the door, smiling at everyone trying to keep himself okay in front of his mother noticing she is laughing along with Kris making him feel relief at some point.

"Channie?..." asks Mrs. Park looking at her son walking closer smiling, and she knows something is not right.

"how did it go?"asks Kris

"They took it well.." says Chanyeol smiling, over and over as he was trying to look okay, and Mrs. Park open her arms letting her Son hug her breaking in tears, she knows her son better than anyone if he smiles more than usual he is trying to convince himself that everything is okay. Its been like this since he was born, she hugs him trying to calm him as Kris starts to get mad.

"They call me plain and boring"he says

"that's it" says Kris walking towards the school getting inside ignoring everyone, he finds the door getting inside without even knocking.

"you came back for more?"asks principal Morgan noticing is not Chanyeol.

"Oh Mr.Wu how's your father?" he asks looking at the boy standing in front of him with a done face.

"last time I check he was In China"

"what can I do for you?"

"rot in Hell, don't you dare calling Chanyeol plain and Boring, he can be innocent at times but he is funny...if he doesn't stop crying I'll break every bone of your body.. are we clear?" asks Kris grabbing Mr.Morgan by his collar looking at him with his powerful eyes.

"whats so especial about him anyway?"

"he makes me feel" says Kris letting go of the man as he punches the door making a hole, but feels like he might have broke his hand. Kris walks playing it cool until he reaches the parks.

"what did you do?"

"Channie I think I broke my hand"

"Lest take you to the hospital" says Mrs.Park getting a taxi, as Chanyeol looks at the elder.

"you didn't have to do that" he says grabbing the elder's face on his hands as Kris grabs his hands kissing his palms, feeling safe.

"I hate looking at you Cry, it ruins your beautiful eyes"

"Hyung.."

"Channie I..." he starts saying when his phone vibrates and Chanyeol turns to say something to his mother about the nearest hospital, Kris looks at the contact name noticing is the last person he wants to talk with, his mother.

Luhan wakes up in a foreign room with a ceiling full of pictures of moments he doesn't have memories of anymore,starting to feel miserable already. Its being weeks since he got out of the hospital deciding to stay with Oh Sehun because he had this idea that maybe the memories would come back faster, but they haven't come back at all, there is a knock on the door making him jump saying that it's okay for the person to enter.

"Hi Lu, how are you feeling?" asks Sehun

"The same as always"he says looking at the younger, the one nods getting inside, making Luhan wonder how much he is hurting the younger.

"I know is hard for you"

"Is hard to explain, is like my body created all this memories without me and then I got it back"

"I know what you mean"

"Do you? Sehun ah, I don't remember doing anything with you, is like I just met you all over again....I don't remember being with you, I don't even remember buying those clothes in my closet.. I don't know who I am"

"You'll at some point"

"what if I never remember you?" asks Luhan looking at the hurt expression of the younger, as if he is trying to keep himself together.

"then we create new ones" he says with a broken voice wondering if the elder will let him. Luhan nods turning to see his window, noticing a beautiful garden with the flowers he likes, wondering if Sehun made it for him.

"I'm not trying to hurt you...I'm just tired of disappointing you" he says still looking at the window.

"Having you close it's all I need" says Sehun standing up as Luhan feels his heart beating faster, opening his arms in hugging motion but stops himself, holding his arms together.

"I'll be back" says Sehun holding his phone on his ear walking away, Luhan looks at him go trying to stay calm.

"lets see what I've done with my life"he thinks standing up looking at his room, not feeling like it actually belongs to him. He finds pictures of places he doesn't remember going, there is also lots of books, notebooks with poems,letters, essays, and thoughts about life wondering what is he actually doing "this is not me" he thinks walking towards the mirror looking at himself, he is aware that is 25 but his hair is not of his preference nor the clothes he is wearing, is like an stranger staring at him back, he hears the door open turning to see the younger eating what looks like cookies (pepero).

"what are you doing?"

"figure out who I am"

"You're 25 years old, this year you graduate from your literature Major"

"I'm going to be a writer?"

"yeah you love writing"

"I don't" he says looking at Sehun the one looks at him worried, wondering is he coming back to his old self. he walks towards the computer to buy some stuff ignoring his last paper.

"Information?"

"shopping" he says turning noticing the younger is on his left side looking at the computer, luhan hold the urge of grabbing Sehun's face and kiss him.

"personal space" he says

"Sorry" says Sehun backing away, deciding to grab one of the essays of Luhan reading it slowly.

"Hyung whats your last memory"

"I was going to met this person in a Taste of paradise, however I don't remember his face or name"he says without looking at the younger, checking the last trend of fashion.

"That's where I propose to you" says Sehun making Luhan stop scrolling down, turning to see the younger eating his peperos "s..e."his minds tries to recall the name but everything is blurry, making his head hurt.

"Lu?"

"I want to remember you" he says

"don't force yourself Lu"says Sehun as Luhan touches his ring finger on his left hand, not really knowing why but he feels like he is missing something.

"Is kind of strange"

"what?"

"My mind doesn't remember you but my body does.. it's like I want to punch you and Kiss you at the same time"

"I'm having a Déjà vu.. that is the first thing you told me when we first met" he says making the elder smile at least he is having bits and pieces slowly.

"Can you read me my essay?"asks Luhan

"My theory is that, these moments of impact, these flashes of high intensity that completely turn our lives upside down actually end up defining who we are....." he starts reading as Luhan closes his eyes, picturing a field full of flowers as his own words direct the way.

"Can I have some of your snacks?... that's really deep" says luhan opening his eyes, as Sehun notice there isn't any deciding to get more, Luhan laughs and looks at his paper "Lu" says a voice that makes him feel hot and cold at the same time, so familiar jet so distant, as hes head starts to hurt pretty bad he closes his eyes trying to picture the owner of that voice.

"don't go.. who are you?"

"the man you love" he says as Luhan falls to the ground because of the pain, making the younger find him with blood coming out of his nose.

"Lu? No lulu"screams Sehun trying to wake up the elder; but Luhan keeps trying to catch that person.


Hi~ How are you? I hope you guys are okay.. here is chapter 10, I hope you guys like it. No story time this time because I'm a little down lately, I wasn't feeling like writing anymore, I was on hiatus of if I should stop writing or not but its okay I won't don't worry maybe it was because I'm a little sick.. anyway I hope you guys like this chapter... if you have any suggestions I'm more than happy to hear them, thanks to the ones have subscribe it really means lots to me.. have a great day/night and I will see you later.