9. If I stay

3 Meters Above The Sky

The number of words the average person speaks in a day can depend in age, culture and other factors. A university of Arizona study found that most people speak 16,000 words a day, while the number of lies told by and individual during a day varies greatly. There have been scientific studies performed to get the specific number, these studies indicate that the average individual lies more than 100 times a day. Chanyeol walks to the bathroom looking at his brother, the best liar of the family, Joonmyun wasn't just able to fool his parents but also everyone around him, the master of lies was his nickname back on high school days. 

"Gosh, hecky frick" says Chanyeol removing the band aid of his forehead in the bathroom. 

"Hey! no ing swearing" says Joonmyun in the kitchen as Chanyeol walks out looking at his brother with wide eyes. 

"what did you just said?" asks Mrs.Park while Joonmyun smiles guiltily.

"I'm sorry Mom, but he come home late last night" 

"is not your problem"

"I'm your Hyung you have to listen to me" 

"I don't need you to protect me"

"really? You don't even know what to do with your life, you're almost 19 grow up" 

"says the one that moved to other country just because he didn't wanted to get married, get a life!"

"look at the way he is talking to me" says Suho as Chanyeol just walks towards his room, their relationship wasn't always like this, true there is a big 10 years gap between them but that wasn't a problem until Suho hit puberty and started dating getting his heart broken over and over. telling little Chanyeol to only focus on his studies, not taking him to places his parents told him to go. He stated to lie and have this need of controlling everything, turning into a protective brother because he doesn't want Chanyeol to suffer, but then he moved to China believing that Chanyeol would just keep been like he was, but he grow and fall in love with Kris, starting to observe the world on his own. 

"Channie can I come in?" asks Suho knocking at the Door waiting for his brother to answer. 

"sure" says Chanyeol making Suho come inside looking at his brother, the one touches the fake tattoo slowly making him close his eyes because his decisions are ending with his sweet and carrying brother. 

"I'm sorry Channie.. I don't want you to get hurt and I'm hurting you am I?" 

"we're brothers that's our job, Suho I don't need a Mom I already have one I want my brother back" 

"I know, I just want you to experience life I'm not interfering anymore I promise, but what you going to do about this Harvard situation?" asks Suho sitting in the younger's bed noticing that Chanyeol took one of his formulas poster to put a single picture of him along with Kris, Suho thinks that his little brother is not longer a fetus and is starting to live making him smile a little. 

"They send me some plane tickets, So I'm flying to Boston and check their programs just to see what happens" says Chanyeol looking at the plane tickets that will change his future completely if he decides to stay or not.

"great, now you have to tell your tower"

"its going to be trouble" 

"love is trouble my little fetus" says Suho standing up as Chanyeol goes with him asking his mother to come with hi to Boston tomorrow, she says yes and that she'll call SM to let them now, making the school not want him to say yes. Chanyeol nods going to his room to fix his luggage, then decides to get to bed because tomorrow is going to be a huge day. The next morning comes and Chanyeol decides to get to school, just his first hours, once there he decides to asks his teachers for the next three days work. The ones are more than grateful to give them to him wishing him luck, the bell rings and Chanyeol decides to search for the elder the one is with other guy as the male looks he is on the verge of tears, he turns noticing Baekhyun is the only one at his table wondering where is everyone, he gets closer noticing Baekhyun holding his phone. 

"Baek where is everyone?" he ask making the elder turn not saying a word, Chanyeol decides to hug him petting his hair and the elder let go. 

"...I don't know where is everyone... I don't even know what to do" he says once he calms himself. 

"everything will be fine"

"Are you okay? you looks worried"

"I'm going to Boston for a couple of days" 

"wow, that's great good luck with your Harvard thing" says Baekhyun trying to smile, Chanyeol excuses himself to talking with the elder. While Baekhyun tells him is okay and he will try to reach Tao again. Chanyeol walks to the table noticing the elder comforting his friend. 

"Hyung" he says making both of them turn and he smiles.

"Give me a second okay Sehun" says Kris, Sehun nods letting the elder go. Kris atnds up waking along the younger grabbing Chayeol's hand, they get to one of the gardens pf the school making Chanyeol stop looking at the elder slowly. 

"I have to tell you something"

"sure go ahead"

"I'm going to Boston" says Chanyeol 

"You're leaving us for Harvard?"

"you knew?"

"Channie I have my ways, you're accepting?"

"No, I'm going to reject to offer I just want to do it face to face" says Chanyeol making the elder breath again. 

"how long?"

"Three days"

"That's too long"

"I'm sorry, You'll be fine.. by the way I don't want to see you by 'accident' while I'm gone okay I have to do this alone" says Chanyeol making Kris think how can the younger read him so easy. 

"when do you leave?"

"like right now"says the younger looking at his watch, walking to the parking lot making Kris follow him. Chanyeol stops turning deciding to hug Kris while he waits for his mother feeling the warmth of the elder, Chanyeol closes his eyes thinking in how closer he has become to Kris making him a little sad, because is making him don;t want to leave. 

"I'm going to miss you, Hyung" he says hearing the car of his mother getting closer letting go of the elder,but Kris grabs him and pulls him closer kissing him in one of those passionate kisses that leave you out of breath, leaving Chanyeol a little lightheaded because after all the younger still doesn't know how to kiss. 

"take care" says Kris 

"I will" says Chanyeol smiling getting in the car, Mrs. Park waves at Kris driving away. Chanyeol smiles and tells him mother something going away leaving towards the airport as Chanyeol looks at the window feeling a little lonely. 

Kris looks at them go walking towards the cafeteria grabbing his phone deciding to call the Wu family private plane. 

"Yes sir what can I do for you?" asks the pilot.

"I would like a flight to Boston" he says walking towards the table that Chanyeol's friends always sit, noticing only one of them is there Baekhyun he thinks according to Chanyeol he is the one that always makes the jokes around them, but he looks sad now and he knows why is because of that stubborn of is friend Tao, Kris tells the pilot that he will cam him later noticing that Sehun is running towards the door holding his phone. He decides to intervene a little because is enough with his friend been like this. 

"Hi Baekhyun, Tao has told me lost about you"

"Hi..Really well if you see him I want you to tell him that I want to break his nose" 

"come with me"

"are you sure?"

"Yeah, I have nothing else to do since Chanyeol just left"

"alright"

"awesome come with me"

"where?"

"to Huang Zitao" he says making Baekhyun stand up following him towards the parking lot, getting in the car with him. The elder starts the car driving towards the Huang's house looking at Baekhyun the one doesn't look good.

"do you like stories?"

"sure"

"Tao and I have been friends since forever, we grew up together so I know him quite well. He doesn't like people worrying about him, he push them away when problem happen once he broke his leg and we didn't knew fr a while.He lost his mother at a young age she was sick of Cancer but that didn't kill her, his father did by giving her more time than needed. frying her from the inside out, later he erased her from the house there is no trace of her there, that make Tao really depressed and sad. His father eventually married a girl 20 years younger than him about 5 years ago..ignoring his soon completely. When Tao turn 12 he started to become a little weaker getting sick all the time, until he pass out. The doctors found out he had Hodgkin's Lymphoma which make him really sad he wanted to be normal and have a healthy life but that didn't happen, he got into remission a year after.. but the day you hit him with your car he found out it came back again.. making him really mad because he just met you believe me I've never see him smile like he puts every time he talks about you" says Kris making Baekhyun think over the last few days or weeks he has been more closer with the younger, all the symptoms where there but he didn't wanted to see them, the younger even pass out in front of him. 

"thank you for doing this" 

"He has to stop Baekhyun ah" says Kris parking the car noticing Baekhyun's last name is on the house next door. They walk towards the Huang residence looking if Mr. Huang is there but he isn't making him really happy, Kris knocks at the door and a butler opens the door letting them in because Kris has been there countless of times, Baekhyun looks at the house noticing is almost the same as his but in sort of a way more scary. 

"Young master is on his room" says the butler both of them nod and get upstairs walking through the hallways, Kris stops at a wooden door that has a ZT on it knocking it slowly as one of the nurses opens the door. 

"I'm here to see Tao" he says telling Baekhyun to stay there. 

"hi Kris" says Tao's broken voice making Baekhyun wanting to go inside really badly. 

"Hi, I brought you something"

"really what?"asks the younger as Kris sings Baekhyun to come inside, making Tao open his eyes even wider. Baekhyun can see how much Tao has changed since the last time they saw each other, making him want to slap himself for not noticing before. 

"what is he doing here?"asks Tao on his offended mode

"He knows Tao" Says Kris making the younger even more worried.

"You promised not to tell" 

"Hitler promised not to invade Czechoslovakia, Tao welcome to the real world... well my job is done here, if you excuse me I have a flight to attend" says Kris walking towards the door leaving them behind. 

Baekhyun thanks Kris looking at him go, he turns walking closer to the younger the one observes him realizing how much he hurt the elder with his decisions.

"I know... but I did it because I don't want to hurt you" says Tao making Baekhyun stop looking at him.

"You already did Tao ah" says Baekhyun getting closer sitting on his bed.

"I don't need someone to take care of me"

"yes you do"

"stop it"

"You need someone to take care of you"

"No! I don't"

"everybody does"says Baekhyun grabbing the delicate and weak hand of Tao the one is a little cold compared to him, and looks at the younger that is on the verge of tears.

" I'm going to need you more than you need me" says Tao

"that's okay"

"No is not, it isn't fair I have places to go!"

"You'll go, I just may have to carry you"

"I can ask you to do that"

"you didn't" says Baekhyun hugging Tao the one tries to push him away, as the tears run down his eyes while Baekhyun holds into him. Tao keeps crying hitting the elder over and over, until he gives up hugging Baekhyun trembling as he feels the warmth of the elder.

"I don't want you to look at me like this, not because of my pride but because this is not a game.. I might die this time, maybe I can't walk or give you the support you need" says Tao letting go as Baekhyun grabs his face, removing his tears with his fingers.

"Tao"

"I don't want you to miss all the things that someone else could give you"

"I'm not going to miss anything, We're getting through this and you know something.. you're going to marry me, I'll marry you no matter what kind of sickness you have even if you can't walk or stand, or even if you can't have kids I'll still marry you. I'll stay by your side" says Baekhyun hugging Tao the one starts crying again, hugging into the elder.

"Since we've been next to each other for 5 minutes, I think we should kiss now"

"what?"

"what I said" says Baekhyun letting Tao go looking at him in the eyes, getting closer but ends up throwing up next to Baekhyun the one pets his back.

"let it out"

"I'm sorry"

"its okay, now you can relay in me"

"Thank you for staying with me"

"forever" says Baekhyun, Tao smiles weakly holding into Baekhyun thinking how lucky he is because he find his new reason to keep fighting.

Sehun gets a call from his mother telling him that he has to come home, because something come in the mail just for him.

"I'll be there in a second" he says running out of the school towards the parking lot, finding his car and he drives towards his house, once there he gets inside trying to finds his mother.

"Mom" he screams, Mrs.Oh comes out of no where almost scaring Sehun holding something that looks like an envelope.

"I'm glad you came, look at this" she says giving the envelope, sehun studies it slowly on the outside it has his name, with red ink. Desperation starts to kick in finding a wedding invitation "you're invited to the wedding of the Lu and Sun family" he reads anything to kill everything that breaths.

"does it say where is the wedding?"

"No it only says 'I win-XOXO' ..."

"XOXO? isn't that something?"

"Omg Mom! you're right" says Sehun thinking about it, is the name of the private island Luhan's parents own, the elder just to talk about getting married there in the future before his parents started to hate Sehun.

"I'll get the police" says Mrs Oh grabbing her phone, as Sehun runs towards his car calling their private jet, thinking how much he is an idiot for not considering it before as he pictures Luhan been turtuted by his mother. "I'm coming Lu" he thinks driving to the private jet.

Luhan looks at himself in the mirror as the stylist works on his hair, saying how soft it is. She starts figure a way to make it look stunning for the wedding, he doesn't say a word letting the stylist do what ever she likes.

"Lu's are you happy? You're finally getting married my love" says his mother making him blink thinking about anything, but he is following his mother because is the only thing on his mind at this moment.

"I don't know"

"what you mean?"

"Is my wedding day and I still feel so melancholic"

"melancholic?"

"unhappy" he says thinking in that empty feel that never leaves his side.

"why did you chose him?"

"him?"

"Oh Sehun"

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"the man you love"

"we accept the love we thing we deserve" says Luhan as the wedding planner interrupt's them telling that everything is going accordig to the plan, Luhan walks along his mother smiling, he gets to the altar and waits for the bride but she never comes, instead the police comes starting to take everyone along Sehun.

"you're going to be okay Luhan" says one of the officers taking him making Luhan scream for his mother.

" its okay luhan" she says making eye contact with Sehun smiling and laughing like a maniac, Sehun gets closer to Luhan the one passes out because of the shock. They take Luhan's mother and manage to take the elder to Kore safety, taking him to the hospital where Sehun can see all the different methods of torture Mrs.Lu executed on her only son.

"he is going to be okay right?"

"yeah, he just had a shock" says the Doctor walking as Sehun gets inside the room walking to the elder taking his hand, waiting for Luhan to wake up. The elder wakes up a couple of hours later confused by his surroundings, feeling a pressure on his hand turning to find someone sleeping next to him, he decides to take his hand out of the younger grip waking him up.

"lulu I'm glad you're okay" says Sehun making Luhan even more confused.

"who are you?' asks Luhan looking at him with actual fear

"Lulu is me Sehun, Oh Sehun" says the younger starting to wonder how much did they actually torture Luhan.

"I don't recall that name"

"Luhan stop joking"

"I don't know who you're, I want my mom"

"We've been together since grade school, God we've been engaged for more than 5 years ...you don't remember me?"

"please stay away from me, please" says Luhan making his voice crack, Sehun goes backwards until he touches the wall looking at how Luhan breaks out crying, and decides that is best for him to stay out at least for a while, Sehun walks out calling Kris the one tells him that is still in a flight to Boston.

"Stop trying to spy on Chanyeol ah, I need you here something happen"

"I'll be there Tomorrow"says the leader hanging the phone as Sehun decides to call Jongin because he knows that Tao is really sick right now.

"Kai I need you"

"I'm coming" he says with a different type of voice

"are you?"

"I"M FINE!" he screams hanging the phone, and when Sehun least expect it he notices Jongin getting out of one of the rooms. looking dead. Sehun can notice some blood on the younger's face and hands.

"what happen?"

"nothing.. how is he?"

"Lulu doesn't remember me" he says starting to tremble Jongin looks at him and decides to get inside looking at the elder the one makes eye contact with him relaxing a little.

"Oh hi Kai, where am I?"

"Lulu hyung? you know who I am?"

"of course why wouldn't I, where is Kris and Tao?"

"out, Lul's what happen to you?"

"I don't know.. I'm feeling like I'm missing something but I don't know whet it is and is killing me"

"you'll remember soon enough, just give it time Hyung" says Jongin making the elder form a tick line with his lips nodding still feeling that bittersweet taste from talking to Sehun.

"Kai ah? why are you covered in blood?" are you hurt?"

"its not mine" says Jongin walking out of the room noticing the doctors put Sehun on a stretcher, taking him to one of the room making Jongin feel like dying.

Kyungsoo looks at his mother talking but no sound comes out of her lips, mostly because he is still on shock now that his life is over.

"are you even listening to me?" asks Mrs. D.O and when she doesn't get a response she slaps Kyungsoo across the face making the younger see stars.

"Go to your room before I kill you" she says while Kyungsoo nods slowly walking towards his room. Once there he lands on his knees breaking as he holds into the pregnancy test, crying like he never did before.

"Don't worry little one mommy will protect you" he says petting his abdomen, deciding not to tell his parents because if he does they will definitely kill him

"Young D.O your parents want to see you" says one of the maids

"I don't want to speak with them"

"we're talking you little prick" says Mrs. D.O getting inside the room, looking at his son the one stares at her with a done face.

"we managed to fix this.. but guess what you little bastard, is the last time something like this happens because if you come up with something else, I swear you're not longer my son.. you'll be dead to me" she says getting out of the room, making Kyungsoo even more sadder than before. He starts screaming throwing things at his door until the energy is drawn out of him ending sleeping on the ground. The months come and go and when the younger least expect it is been three months and he still manages to fool his parents, he goes to his check ups with the doctor of the family telling him to not say anything to his parents.

"who is the father?" asks Doctor Im once he prepares Kyungsoo

"Kim Jongin"says Kyungsoo feeling the name burns his throat, because he doesn't want to see the elder mostly because he is embarrassed for the video.

"have you tell him?"

"no"

"You will right? I mean this baby needs his father too"

"how is everything?"

"the baby is healthy as he can be, is too early to know the yet but the development is going great"

"is just amazing right?"

"Indeed, let me give you a picture" says Doctor Im making the younger nod, he smiles grabbing it. Kyugsoo thanks him walking towards his car, thinking about what the doctor said deciding that is time to tell Jongin about the baby. Jongin is just waiting to get the call from Kyungsoo so he can finally end up with his target, because he already ruin the youngers life, his phone rings making him grin at the contact name.

"hello?"

"Hi Kai, are you busy? we need to talk" asks Kyungsoo

"no, sure come to my house"

"alright I'll be there"

"perfect" says Jongin hanging up the phone laughing like crazy waiting for the younger, Kyungsoo drives towards Jongin's house noticing that the elders car is the only one in the drive way, Kyungsoo grabs the picture putting it on his pocket. He knock in the door and Jongin opens smiling at him making the younger a little more nervous than before.

"I was waiting"

"I hope you didn't wait long"

"I didn't"

"Great..Jongin"

"lest talk in my room" says the elder making the younger nod walking along Jongin through out the unknown house because after all is been a while since Kyungsoo came to the party, they pass the room that he remembers waking up making him wonder where are they going.

"close your eyes" says Jongin, Kyungsoo grabs the picture out of his pocket and closes his eyes feeling been drag by Jongin.

"you can open your eyes now" he says as Kyungsii open his eyes slowly, getting freak out by the result.

"what is this?"he asks scared holding into the picture.

"my room" says Jongin making Kyungsoo out of breath because the image of him is everywhere, with information about him. Places he likes to go his major and even his friends, most of the pictures have an X on his face.

"are you stalking me?"

"not really, You're my mission since I was 5. I know everything about you"

"mission?"

"we also call you target, my family and I are hit man's your family declared war to mine even before you where born.. so I've been studying you"

"what for? what do you know?"

"mostly everything, I know you better than you know yourself. I was the one that recorded the video and out it on the news" he says making the younger lightheaded, feeling like he is about to throw up, because he just realize that the elder was just using him to get closer and finally finish his job.

"now lest kill you shall we?" asks Jongin getting closer to Kyungsoo the one starts to go backwards

"stay away from me!!" screams Kyungsoo running away dropping the picture, running like there is no tomorrow. Jongin grabs the picture looking at it slowly noticing is an ultrasound making him surprised running towards the younger, Kyungsoo starts screaming for help not noticing his surroundings, the crosswalk the light changes to red but he doesn't notice when one of the cars hit him making Kyungsoo feel and unbearable pain on his abdomen hitting the floor with his head.

"Kyungsoo!!" screams Jongin noticing how the people start to gather around the younger calling the hospital, Jongin runs to get closer pushing people looking at the blood that starts staining the ground.


....... Story time!! yay (please don't hate me)

I was Reading some fanfics, fangirling to kpop bands when my mom says you should hang out with your friends and I'm like "I don't want to make human interactions mom" and she looks me done telling me that I should go out some more and I'm like

But I end up going with my friend to the movies where there is lots of people yay, but it was fun I have to admit that, and I'm sorry for not updating earlier my dad come to visit us, he travels a lot because of his job so he came to have family time, I been catching up with him since so I'm sorry But hey I updated today which is a freaking miracle.

anyway I hope you guys like this chapter which has lots of angst muahaha, when It comes to angst I don't play games anyway i hope you guys have a great night/day and I'll see you next update leave comments if you want ♥ bye bye

love always PamyUcd♥