5. 130507

3 Meters Above The Sky

Baekhyun has never been patient enough to wait for things, maybe because of what his parents did to him or just lots of energy, his brother use to say that he was a little bullet because he never stops doing something until his energy is drained. The last bell rings making him stand up running away from his teacher Ms.Oda because he doesn't want that detention, he ignores everything and everyone running to his car. He drives towards his house if he could call that thing house, when he was little he just to play hide and seek with his older brother, but it ended with Baekhyun in a corner crying until his brother found him telling him everything was going to be okay. He looks at the house next door noticing Tao's car is there, meaning that he already come back to school even when the younger is at the hospital but he doesn't know that. He reads his last name touching the Hangul slowly as he get inside looking at the entrance full of pictures of his parents around the world, pictures of his brother and pictures of him when he was little noticing him smiling even when he hates his parents. 

"Welcome back Baekhyunnie"says Mi Young's voice as he gives his backpack to one of the other maids saying thank you, walking to the second living room the one doesn't have a T.V is full of books, a fire place and little fishes. He hears the young maid, making him smile at her. 

"how was school" she asks 

"same old, I run away from my detention" 

"what was this time?"

"I made a bad joke and Ms. Oda got really mad" 

"really Baek?"

"I saw the opportunity and I took it"

"are you hungry?"

"yes"

"what would you like to eat?"

"bibimbam (The word literally means "mixed rice". Bibimbap is served as a bowl of warm white rice topped with namul (sautéed and seasoned vegetables) and gochujang (chili pepper paste), soy sauce, or doenjang, a fermented soybean paste. A raw or fried egg and sliced meat (usually beef) are common additions. The hot dish is stirred together thoroughly just before eating.) Mom...I'm sorry Mi Young-ssi" he says looking at her scared turning left to right, to see if someone is there to take him away again.

"Is okay Baek" she says slowly looking at the boy that looks so fragile on her sight.

"No is not okay..I'm sorry Mi Young-ssi, I'm sorry"he breaks screaming covering his hears as the young maid looks at him getting closer, trying to comfort him. Mi Young has been with the Byun's since she was 20 years old and naive. When Baekhyun was born she was 22 and Mrs. Byun grow ill from a disease the young maid was never informed.They decides to leave little baby Baekhyun with her until Mrs.Byun would got better, she was told to only take care of him but Mi Young didn't thought it was going to be that long, when Baekhyun turn 1 he started to call her mom not a big deal to her because he would probably grow out if it later but he never did. When Baekhyun turn 3 to him she was his mom, but his real mom got better wanting Baekhyun to call her his mother but to toddler Beakhyun she was a stranger calling Mi Young his mother in front of her and Mrs.Byun  didn't like it a bit. 

"we told to take care of him not for him to call you mom, I'm his mother not you" she said to Mi Young the one look at her mad, how can he simple say that. 

"what are you going to do then?" she asked her. 

"what ever it takes" she said making her really confused, everything stared simple putting two pictures one of Mrs.Byun and the other of Mi Young telling Baekhyun that Mrs.Byun was his mother but he denied every time. Making them really pissed taking drastic measures, such as electric shocks, baths with ice cold water, weeps and fire. 

"he will scream for you... like I did with Emma but don't go because you'll die" said Baek's older brother looking at the maid the one nods slowly, as the screams started and as much as she wanted to help him she couldn't. 

"Poor thing they will break him" he said looking at the door as Mi young petted his hair, as the scream increased, until they suddenly stopped making them think Baekhyun just pass out, it go like that for months until they break him, making him call Mrs.Byun his mother. 

"hi Mi Young-Ssi" he has call her since that months, they torture him so much you could tell him pigs fly and he would believe you, then his body just protect him from everything, but in the inside she would always be his mother. 

"is alright Baek, shh is okay"she says managing to calm the younger as she looks at his marks in his whole body wondering how could a parent could do that to their child. 

"I'll be in my room" he says slowly walking away.He hates getting flashbacks of things he doesn't want to remember , he passes throw the piano room going in for mere curiosity and notices a note on Tao's window making him smile getting closer as he reads, 

"130507" realizing is the date he actually give him the date, making him laugh and want to punch something because is making him crazy.He looks at the window noticing there is not trace of the younger any where, Baekhyun takes his note down ripping it mad as he looks at the window closely. 

"I'm not allowed to date" he reads slowly, but he gets weirder out because as far as he knows Tao is almost 20, Baekhyun been stubborn as he is will not give up that easily he decides to call Kyungsoo because he needs to calm down a little before doing something stupid. 

"This better be important Byun" answers Kyungsoo 

"Am I ugly or something? what am I doing wrong? Kyungsoo even cockroaches have lovers but not me" he says making kyungsoo sight before answering back. 

"Byun You already dated someone jeez, call me when you need a serious thing damn it Byun!" he screams the boy hanging the phone as he leaves Baekhyun hanging, he turns around noticing Tao is in his room discussing something with Nara the one slaps him in the face saying something and walks away leaving the room making the younger fall in his knees. Baekhyun touches his window feeling the coldness, when he is about to open the window to get the younger's attention Mi Young calls him. 

"Baek Food is ready" making him not want to move, but starts walking away because he needs to cry alone, he looks at the food trying to keep it together not to run to the younger's  house. 

Everything is a memory to Tao the sounds, the smells and the machines that keep his heart beats when he feels dead inside. Just because of a disease he never asked for.The doctor keeps telling him that everything is going to be okay but on his mind he keeps saying everything is over. 

"when I got into remission you told me I was not coming back" says Tao looking at his doctor, the one stares at him sadly because he remembers telling those exact same words to Tao's Mother before she died. 

"things like this happen Tao-ssi we cannot be sure about it all the time specially with Cancer"

"When do we start again?" asks Tao worrying a little because once he starts there is is not turning back until he is safe again. 

"Next week, make sure to eat and be ready to fight back" 

"I will" he says slowly as the doctor tells him he can go home, making Tao think in everything he can do to enjoy his final happy week. He goes out getting a cab asking him to take him home. Tao looks at the window wondering how he is going to tell his friends, and how everything will go down hill from now on. 

"we are here"says the driver making the younger jump and nod trying to get his wallet but he doesn't have it with him.

"excuse me a moment" he says running towards his house to the place his parents have some money, he grabs everything and runs back outside giving it to the driver, the one smiles at him going away. Making him wonder where did his wallet go, he goes inside the house trying to go incognito but is noticed by his parents the ones look at him with disgust. 

"So it came back? why don't you ever listen to me.. but no the young man wanted to be free, for now on you will not get out of that room until you get better you understand?" 

"I don't want to" he says making them really offended as he just said the worst thing in the world.

"JUST GO!!" screams his father making Tao scared, feeling attacked getting to his room, he hears someone coming turning to find out is Nara. 

"why do you keep being stubborn?"

"Because you know nothing" 

"do you want to die?"

"I WOULDN'T CARE!!"he screams earning a slap in the face making him see stars, the impact burns in his cheek but he doesn't look at her not even hearing what she said last before going away, Tao can feel the tears start running down his eyes falling into his knees crying. He feels like dying thinking about those times and he doesn't want that back "I need to get out of here" he thinks searching for his wallet is no where to be found, remembering he throw it in the Byun's door, he decides t go for it not carrying about anything. He runs towards the door without looking back feeling really tired, he looks at the door knocking slowly as a young maid opens the door. 

"yes?"

"Is Baekhyun home?"

"yes Master Byun is here" she says as he waits looking at the boy approach him smirking a little, but as he gets closer his smile fades away. 

"Please give me my wallet" says Tao trying to sound right not to cry in front of him. 

"are you okay?" he asks 

"No just give me wallet" he says 

"No I kind of like your wallet now" he says trying to make the younger smile a little or cheer him up. 

"YAH! give it back" he says 

"alright only if you come to a date with me" he says making Tao look at him with an are-you-serious- face

"how about no?"

"then say goodbye to your wallet" says Baekhyun as he starts to walk away waving his wallet. 

"Fine I'll go out with you"he screams making the elder smiles turning back to Tao the one grabs his wallet saying thank you, Beakhyun notices how fragile he looks right now making him really want to burn down the Huangs house, deciding to invite him over to have some dinner.

"You want to join us?"

"I don't ...sure thank you" he says going inside among Baekhyun 

"great we are having Bibimbap" says Baekhyun walking along the younger towards the dining room, but they don't stop there they go all the way to the kitchen as he notices one of the maids eating along Beakhyun as the elder ask her to give him some, once he has some in front of him he thanks them eating slowly feeling more and more comfortable around them. 

Kyungsoo looks at his phone noticing is time to get home, he stands up with his book trying to find the places where they go. His phone rings scaring him,making him scream dropping the books to the ground as everyone "shh's" him, the boy says sorry looking at the contact name he reads "Byun Bacon" making him breath before answering the phone.

"This better be important Byun" 

"Am I ugly or something? what am I doing wrong? Kyungsoo even cockroaches have lovers but not me" he says making kyungsoo exhale.

"Byun You already dated someone jeez, call me when you need a serious thing damn it Byun!"he screams really wanting to punch the boy in the face because he keeps asking stuff about love when Kyungsoo has dated no one since grade school, and it's really annoying. Kyungsoo hangs the phone picking up the books he drop. 

"let me help you" says a familiar voice, he looks up noticing is Kai smiling at him Kyungsoo gets a little weirder out because lately the boy is everywhere.

"thank you" he says letting the elder help him, as he puts his book back one by one, feeling a little uncomfortable with the elder next to him because of his heart beats increasing all the time, they make eye contact. 

"Kyungsoo-ah I'm having a party tonight and I would like you to come" says Kai making the younger stop in place, parties has never been his forte besides he knows about this crazy parties someone always end up wasted or so he doesn't want that, his parents are always telling him not to be at those because of their image. 

"sure" he says trying to sound calm when he is screaming in the inside, he walks out along with Kai the one writes something giving it to him. Kyungsoo looks at it noticing is an address, turning to the elder the one winks at him. 

"see you at 8" he says leaving the younger breathless reading the address smiling like crazy, he walks to his car and drives home hoping his parents are not home but he sees one of his mother's car making him sight. He goes inside walking fast to his room changing into something he likes, he walks down to the door as he hears his mother's voice. 

"Honey where are you going?" she asks him making the younger stop turning slowly. 

"I'm going to study with Minseok and Jongdae"he lies hoping his mother doesn't notice, she smiles and nods telling him to have fun, making the younger smile wider as he walks to his car and starts driving towards the address, he looks at the house and all the cars parked there. He parks feeling more nervous than ever noticing the couples outside, some of them are smoking and the other are making out. Kyungsoo knocks slowly and then more loudly because of the music, Kai opens the door welcoming the boy the one goes inside looking at the lights and loud music is almost impossible to talk.Kai tells him he will be back and Kyungsoo nods grabbing some colorful drink with an strong taste, he tries to smile and have a good time but ends up walking to the backyard to have some air. 

"are you okay?" asks Kai getting closer to the younger the one looks at him.

"Not really, I'm trying but I don't think I can stay" he says as the elder smiles at him.

"how do you know if you don't try"

"I.."

"Come lets have fun"he says offering his hand the one Kyungsoo grabs nodding walking with him inside, he breaths slowly and let go enjoying a little bit of fun, keep drinking those colorful drinks making him feel a little light headed. Kai takes him to the dace floor as the younger looks at the way his body moves gracefully that impress everyone as the younger moves slowly following the music.The music changes as Kai takes him dancing slowly looking at the eyes of Kyungsoo. 

"Why do I have this feeling that you're about to mess up my entire life" he asks as Kai looks at him even closer.

"Because I am...You can't hide in that library expecting no one to notice you, is too late I see you" he says as the younger looks at him closing his eyes slowly as the elder grabs his face placing butterfly kisses until their lips collapse surprising the younger but his feelings are stronger and he kisses back feeling a hot everywhere.

"come with me"says Kai between kisses as Kyungsoo looks at him.

"where?"he asks

"to paradise" he says grabbing his hands walking away. 

Kris unplug his headphones turning to look at Chanyeol, he doesn't look good like he is about to pass out or something, Chanyeol hugs his legs looking at the window as he trembling a little. 

"Chanyeol is okay" he says trying to calm a little 

"No is not, my parents are going to kill me"he says desperate maybe it wasn't a good idea to bring him,but he really needs him right now before is too late. The plane starts landing as the elder puts the book back in the younger's backpack,when it lands Kris stands up and looks at chanyeol the one keeps looking at the window hugging his legs.

"lest go" he says impatiently 

"No, I'm staying here until I get home"he says pouting like a little kid.

"Don't make me lift you" 

"try me"he says as Kris grab him lifting him bridal style as Chanyeol hit him but he just walks out of the plane to their private landing looking at Hong Kong the city shines because of the darkness of the night, and the lights makes it seem like is something coming from a fairy tale.

"woah" says Chanyeol as he observes the lights with wide eyes.

"beautiful isn't it?"asks kris as Chanyeol nods 

"Very, now I see why Suho lives here" he says slowly as Kris puts him in the ground and walk feeling like Chanyeol is not following him, he turns back looking at the younger smiling at the panorama as Kris looks at him shine Kris grabs him and makes him walk along, taking him to a car.

"where are we going?" he asks 

"a party"says Kris without much interest telling the driver to take him to the house his parents own in Hong Kong to fix the younger  for the party, Chanyeol is to distracted to notice anything,they stop in the house thanking the elder the one smiles and drives away as Chanyeol looks at the house. 

"is this yours?"

"One of them" he says walking to the entrance telling something to the maids, taking his phone as he dials a number that will help him, Chnayeol tries not to imagine how many he has going inside the house feeling foreign there. 

"bring Kitty along we seriously need her"says the elder talking over the phone as he walks around the house, while Chanyeol just stays in place not willing to move. 

"Thank you Milly"says the elder hanging the phone, Kris stop again walking to the younger looks at him.

"you can move, get comfy the party starts in 2 hours" he says as Chanyeol grabs his phone out of his backpack looking at the hour noticing is almost 11 making him sight. 

"But I have work tomorrow, I really need to sleep" he says slowly. 

"Oh well sorry" says kris walking away as Chanyeol wants to murder him so badly, he walks around looking at pictures of his family smiling slowly, because he can see his human side once in a while, as the door open letting in two ladies the ones look really exited. Kris comes and hugs them and Chanyeol looks at them nodding slowly trying to walk again. 

"is that him?" asks Milly as Kris nods making both ladies smile walking closer to Chanyeol the one looks at them scared. 

"we're here to get you ready" says Kitty looking at him, while the younger gets more confused.

"I can wear this" he says making everyone in the room laugh. 

"lovely, come we have work to do" says Milly grabbing Chanyeol the one turns to Kris for help but the elder waves goodbye walking away also, the ladies take him to one of the room bringing everything they need to prepare him, Milly sits him in a mirror with lights making his eyes shine, Milly looks at Chanyeol's features studying his face slowly, observing his unique eyes and skin tone.

"I like your face and you have beautiful eyes we need all the attention there, have you ever wear makeup?"asks Milly making the boy more confused. 

"no... well once I was in theater in elementary school "he says making the lady nod. 

"oh well my love we will not use many makeup, because you're naturally beautiful that's why he looks at you that way" she says as Chanyeol blushes a little and she turns him, working on his face, using colors and shades to make the younger even more pretty focusing the attention to his eyes, Milly smiles at the result but decodes not to show the younger until he is done, Kitty brings him clothes that fit him perfectly and walks out looking at Milly and Kitty the ones smile at him. 

"you are so beautiful I'm going to cry" says Milly 

"No Milly-ssi "says Chanyeol hugging her as kitty brings a full size mirror, he looks at himself in it not recognizing the person in front of him .

"is that me?"he asks 

"yes, look how pretty you're"says Kitty as Chanyeol smiles at himself he was never the popular one in school, nor even considered the most beautiful one there was always someone better but now he shines just like a phoenix, he thanks kitty hugging her also as he smiles and the laddies take him down stairs to meet Kris the one is ready to go, he looks just as stunning as Chanyeol the one smiles at him feeling his heart betray him again, Kris turns observing the younger the one is talking with Kitty smiling along as Kris feels his breath cut.

"wow"he says making Chanyeol turn as the elder sight, the younger blush a little getting all the way down as Kris clear his throat looking at the ladies.

"not bad as expected from you two, thank you"says Kris as Milly and Kitty bow saying any time walking towards the door, there is an awkward silence when the elder says to Chanyeol they have to go, they walk outside picking one of the cars and drive towards the party.

"what is the party about?" asks Chanyeol 

"Business and some engagement" he says driving towards the place, the younger nods looking at the window wondering how his brother is doing, because lately he's been busy with work. Chanyeol gets out of the trance when Kris tells him they're there, his jaw almost touches the floor when he looks at the place the one is full of lights and elegance at every corner, everyone looks like people in the magazines too beautiful that hurts, making the younger feel even more nervous.

"think of it like a Physics convention, you'll be fine"says Kris as Chayeol breaths slowly trying to stay calm by reciting the periodic table. 

"lest go"says The elder moving along Chanyeol the one is still reciting looking down. 

"smile Channie they will love you" says Kris as the younger fixes himself and smiles brightly making everyone in the room wondering who is that magnificent creature and why it shines so much among the lights. 

"Everyone is looking at me"says Chanyeol slowly. 

"Ignore them"says kris as he keeps walking searching for his mother but he can't find her any where, he knows she is there because she call him over to announce something. 

"okay lest slip up, I'll find you"he says looking at Chanyeol the one stops smiling looking at him scared.

"But I don't know anyone"

"you'll be fine"

"You "

"I know, I'm sorry I'll be here soon okay"he says letting go of Chanyeol the one looks at everyone smiling a little grabbing something to drink, he over hears some conversations as he walks away towards the outside looking at the tables sitting minding his own business, as he starts reciting the periodic table again not feeling an old guy approaching him. 

"Hi, I saw you coming with Wu Yifan"he says making the younger jump scared.

"Rubid­ium"he screams as the old man looks at him weirder out, and Chanyeol smiles at him apologizing. 

"I'm sorry sir, Yes I came with him"

"Are you two together because You're such a lovely couple" the man says making Chanyeol even more nervous, feeling like running away but he doesn't. 

"Thank you, we certainly are sir" he says drinking the tea slowly.

"I though he was getting married with that girl Rui Graham but I must be hearing things.. I didn't catch your name"

"Park Chanyeol, pleased to met you sir"he says looking at the man, he kind of looks familiar like he has see him before but doesn't recall where.

"I like your name, It suits you well.. lets start talking about business shall we, you must be really familiar with it I mean surely the economy is increasing.." says the man as Chanyeol starts sweating, he has never been good with business related things because he was never truly interested in them. He smiles now and then nodding agree with the man wondering where is Kris, because he is starting to fall asleep.

Kris finds his mother drinking along Mrs.Graham and Rui the one is the exact copy of his mother not only they look alike but the way they act is the same, laughing at the lame jokes Mrs.Wu does, he can feel everyone looking at him but he doesn't care anymore. 

"Mom"He says making his mother turn looking at him slowly, smiling with an I-told- you-he-was-going-to-come- smile as Mrs.Graham just studies him like if he was an art piece.

"Kris I'm glad you came, You remember Rui don't you? well we agree to announce your engagement tonight, you to get married in April next year" she says as Rui turns looking at the guy she has had a crush since she was 7, even when Kris never showed interest on her and make it clear he was never going to love her, she would do anything to be with him even hurt people.

"I'm not getting married" says Kris as the smile on his mother face fades, studying his son slowly trying to figure out his plan. 

"and why not?"she asks 

"because I already have someone" he says making his mother laugh dropping the glass of wine, as he wipes a fake tear standing up slowly not cutting the eye contact. 

"we talk about this honey, you've been engaged even before you where born stop trying to break it" 

"we never talk, you are never home. you're the one that takes the decisions on her own not carrying about anyone or how it how the person feels" 

"I guess you got it from me" she says looking at his son, Kris starts thinking about Chanyeol and how much he has hurt him lately, not only he put the whole school against him but also make him come to China when he needs to be home, he didn't care to break the younger to get what he wanted and that starts to make him feel bad. 

"stop it with wanting what you can't have, just like Tessa" 

"don't you dare talking about her"

"then give up"

"never" he says walking away, she starts laughing again turning to talk about something else with Mrs.Graham, looking at her son desperation that makes her feel so powerful because she knows how to hurt him without using violence, Kris starts searching for Chanyeol the one is sit talking with a little kid, people start talking about how cute he is and he walks closer noticing they are making paper crane's  smiling brightly but he can notice the tiredness in the younger smiling kindly to the kid. 

"Chanyeol" he says making both of them turn, as the younger smiles. 

"Hi hyung"he says 

"what are you doing?"he ask looking at the table the kid smiles at Chanyeol thanking him for the lesson as he runs towards his butler, talking about the one thousand origami cranes (An ancient Japanese legend promises that anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted a wish by the Gods. Some stories believe you are granted eternal good luck, instead of just one wish, such as long life or recovery from illness or injury.) while the butler smiles at the little boy listen to everything he has to say. 

"I teach him about the one thousand paper cranes and he tough me about the rain drops, you can learn many things from kids you just have to listen carefully."says Chanyeol as Kris nods asking him to come.

"we need to get you home" he says 

"thank you" he says as they start walking and Chanyeol says goodbye to the people he comes across with, when a light hit them making Kris turn noticing his mother has a microphone he wants to turn again but he is unable to move. 

"thank you for coming, surely it was a great night. I want to make an announcement, the Graham's and the Wu will became a family soon because my son finally agreed to marry Rui Graham, he even brought his mistress with him to make him look that they will not be able to be together ever, I feel disgusted with your guts to come here Park Chanyeol knowing that my son was getting married and still accepting dating him, what manners do you have? surely it comes from a no one incredible if you fall for those puppy eyes that mean nothing just disgrace for his family...the wedding will take place in April next year all of you are invited Thank you enjoy the party" she says bowing as hot tears leave Chanyeol eyes, he starts hearing everyone around him pointing at him, calling him disgusting, a and many more pointing at him, saying horrible things the boy starts to shake feeling like the most disgusting thing in the whole planet, taking everything in trying to keep it together as he bows and starts walking away, Kris follows him trying to grab his arm. 

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"he screams with a broken voice, keep walking to no where because he doesn't know where he is. 

"Chanyeol don't listen to them..they don't know you"

"True, and you don't know me either, you only care about yourself.. take me home. I don't want to see you...please take me home" he says falling to his knees as the tears start falling again, Kris nods and tells Chanyeol to come with him towards the car, the younger doesn't say a word to him. Once home he walks to the room where his clothes are taking the make up out of his face, and grabs his backpack walking to the car waiting for the elder in it.Kris changes and goes to the car driving to his private plane, looking at the younger the one keeps looking at the window, once there they get out walking to the plane as Chanyeol sit next to the window looking at the city. 

"Chanyeol.."

"Shut up, I don't want to talk with you, once we land in Korea you're dead to me" he says hugging his legs as Kris looks at him, and sit next to the window thinking in how much he hates himself right now.None of them say a word as the plane starts moving, he can see the tears running down the younger eyes.

"Chan.."he tries to say but the younger doesn't even look at him, the hours past until the plane lands and Chanyeol stands up not even looking at the elder going to the entrance of the plane practically running out of the plane as Kris looks at him go.

 


Hi, how are you? I hope you're okay, I hope you guys like this chapter it took me long enough to write sorry about that, I haven't been doing good lately,but surely I'll be fine. sorry for not been all exited or anything. leave comments if you want and Thank you for wait all this time, any suggestions you might have leave it at the comments, any complain also. Have a great night bye bye see you later. 

Pamy.