2. Hey Yoda!

3 Meters Above The Sky

"It's $240" Says Chanyeol looking at the elder the one is still staring at him as he was observing into his soul or something. 

"uh?" ask the elder blinking twice because he got lost in to round brown eyes, those eyes held Galaxies for him he just couldn't get enough from them. Is like his own personal mark or something. 

"It's $240" repeats the younger as he looks at Kris, with his manly features and strong sight, along with his dyed blond hair attractive in all the definitions of the wold.

"Oh yeah sorry" he says as he gives Chanyeol a bill of $500 closing the door, as he finally breaths again looking at everyone in the party turning up the volume. As the party starts to heat up slowly, he plays games and make up with people trying to forget those brown eyes but is really hard, is the first time he feel this way after a long time, since Tessa but now is a feel way more stronger. 

"Is more.." tries to say Chanyeol as the door is shut on his face, making him back up blinking confused. He walks slowly towards the car, grabbing some change writing a note. Once he is done Chanyeol drives to his work. 

"You can go home now Chanyeol, I know your graduation is tomorrow" says the owner making the boy smile. 

"Thank you Mr. Kim, I'm glad I could help" says Chanyeol.

"Good luck on your speech, are you scared Chanyeol ah?"

"I'm terrified" says Chanyeol as the owner tells him that everything is going to be okay, the boy smiles and walks to the exit saying goodbye to everyone. He looks at the hour noticing is late for him to call his parents so he calls Uber to get home. 

"are you exited Channie?" asks one of his co workers. 

"I'm quite terrified to be honest" says Chanyeol as his co worker says everything will be just fine, Chanyeol thanks him as he gets out of the car paying. He walks slowly getting his keys, once he gets inside walking making the least sound possible. Chanyeol gets to his room, changing into pajamas and looking himself in the mirror noticing how much he has changed over the past few years, he breaths lowly looking at his speech editing a little as he reads it and memorize it just by reading the speech. Chanyeol goes to bed once he is done, looking at the ceiling thinking about his future and decisions he has to make, when a familiar face takes over his dreams making him smile on his sleep.

The breaking dawn comes as Kris wakes up in the middle of the entrance, feeling like the world is turning. He tries to stand up but his body is too weak and dizzy to do so 

"Kris! great Party Yo!!" says some of the people in the party as they go out, Kris nods and they leave, as he tries to stand up but right now he feels like dying, as someone gets closer to him making every step pound on his head painfully as he turns noticing is Sehun the one smiles and helps him stand up, Kris start to focus his sight noticing is a mess. 

"you look like " says Sehun as Kris looks at him 

"I feel like , what happened yesterday?" he asks wondering how his colossal house end up looking like this. 

"it was the epic party of the year, or at least is what people said, you were out of control party animal" says Sehun as Kris rubs his head asking one of the maids to bring him some as Sehun says he has to go because he has to prepare for the debate of next week.He sits in the couch taking the pill as everything around him starts to calm, he smiles looking at the stars painted in the ceiling.

"Young master there is something for you" says one of the maids as Kris turns looking at her as she hands him a piece of paper as money comes out of it and he reads the hand writing "Mr. Wu" he smiles opening the letter.

Is more than I need and I would like to infer that it was an accident, but if it wasn't here is your change have a great night .

- Park Chanyeol.

Kris reads slowly, making him smile standing u walking to his room kicking everything on his way so he has a better access because the house is a mess, he walks inside his room the one wasn't affected by the party, looking at his computer lock screen.

"Tessa he really is something right?" asks the elder looking at the girl in the picture, as he leaves the letter in the desk and decides to search the guy on social networks but there is nothing. "seriously Yoda doesn't have any social network? he is weird" thinks the elder as he hears someone knocking at his door making him turn. 

"come in" he says as Jongin opens the door slowly, as he looks at Kris 

"whats up Kai?"

"did you heard that Tao got hit by a car?" asks Kai making Kris eyes open wide as he tries to find his phone but he has no idea where it went the other day, so he decides to visit his friend. 

"how bad is it?" asks Kris on their way to their cars. 

"Not bad it was only a scratch in the knee but you know how drama queen he is and make it a huge deal the guy is so worried" says Kai as they get in their cars and drive towards the hospital asking for his friend as the nurse take them to the room, as Kris notice everyone is there as Tao cries as a baby. 

"who was it?" ask Kris as Tao points at the small guy the one looks at him scared. 

"Him" says Tao

"what happen?" asks Kris as he looks at the guy. 

Byun Baekhyun has always been careful behind the wheel mainly because his older brother died on a Car accident, and he doesn't want to end up like him. Most of his friends call him a grandma over the wheel.But at that time he was distracted because he was fighting with his now ex girlfriend Taeyeon he didn't notice the boy walking in the cross road, but he managed to to stop the car but still hit the guy a little worrying so badly. 

"Oh my God i'm sorry" he said to the guy as they make eye contact, as the elder even forgets his own name. 

"ash! I hurt my knee" said the younger getting up slowly looking at Baekhyun's worried face making him smile a little. 

"I'm so sorry let me take you to the hospital" he said as Tao smiled at him getting in the car making noises just to bother the elder, as they got to the hospital he make it so much of a deal the doctors even thought he was pregnant making the elder annoyed by him.

"He almost kill me" says Tao to Kris as Baekhyun looks at him with disbelief. 

"Tao please shut up, don't worry you just hit the drama queen right here...is okay" says the elder as Tao looks at him and Baekhyun smiles at Kris bowing as the younger tries to protest. 

"don't you even think about it, you broke your leg worse than this, don't be a cry baby" says Luhan as the others laugh, they help the younger stand up and walk him to the hunhan couple car the ones take him places to make him smile a little, because for some reason he doesn't look too good. 

Chanyeol looks at himself in the mirror with his uniform, as he breaths slowly because he is nervous. He can hear his parents playing with Churchill as he smiles and gets out of his room walking to the living room as the little corgi comes with him and Chanyeol grabs him making his parents smile at him. 

"we're proud of you" they tell him as they take pictures, making him a little more nervous that he should. Is not the first time the Park family hears one of their son's give the speech, their son Suho was their first and now Chanyeol. They get in the car, driving towards the school noticing everyone is already gathering around. 

"go ahead my love, we will look for a sit" say his mother as Chanyeol nods as he walks towards the high scholars place, he says hi to everyone hs knows, the ceremony starts singing the national anthem as they remain stand, until the principal tells them to sit.The speech is heartwarming and makes many of the audience sob, as the principal introduces Chanyeol in the stage. 

"fist of all thank you Principal Ku, for giving me the opportunity because there where other really good speeches so thank you. I also want to thank all of you for keep fighting to get to where you are now. I'm glad you've finish a new chapter in your life because even after everything life put on your way to let you down, you where brave enough to overcome them. I want you to thank the people that where with you to inspire you to keep going, your parents the ones are really proud of you. I want you to know that this is only the begging of a new and exiting life, because after all we all have that I want to save the world on us, and I want you to know that is okay if you only save one person and is okay if that person is you. Thank you for everything class of 2012, dream, hope, keep going" 

Chanyeol finishes by bowing to the class of 2012 as everyone applauds, making him smile as he gets down. The principal starts calling their names as Chanyeol breaths getting his diploma making his parents stand, as everyone else gets called and the graduation ends. Chanyeol hugs his friends telling them that they will keep in touch as everyone cry. His parents keep taking pictures of him, hugging him telling him how proud they are as they get in the car and Chanyeol keeps smiling as he thinks about he is going to become one of SM  town, is starting to become more like a nightmare than an actual accomplishment, as his smile slowly fades away. 

Summer come and go like any other station by august Chanyeol wasn't really exited about going to SM, because it is extremely far from his house and he doesn't have a car yet but he is saving money to buy one. another of the facts he doesn't like is not using uniform anymore, not because he didn't have clothes but it's way harder to chose something to wear every day.once he got changed and have some breakfast he got to his first bust stop looking at the people, at the happy couples and kids going to their preschool. Chanyeol takes his book out reading slowly as he notice the bus stop getting down to catch up the second one, is filled with high school students talking about their vacations and math homework, Chanyeol keeps reading as the bust stops again and gets to the third one deciding to take a little nap when the bus stops and he says thank you getting down grabbing his skate board, he looks at the stunning school that shines among the sun making Chanyeol stop looking at the cars the ones are the last model. He walks inside hearing people on their vacations in places he never thought before, the younger walk to the office looking at the receptionist smiling the one just looks at him chewing her gum. 

"Good morning my name is Park Chanyeol, I believe my transcript came over the summer. I'm here to get my schedule if you are not busy" he says as the girl stands up with a kill me face walking really slowly to the files and gives Chanyeol his papers without saying a word. 

"WELCOME TO SM TOWN"says a loud voice out of no where making Chanyeol drop his papers turning around not seen anyone as he looks down noticing a small guy with puppy eyes and bright smile. 

"God you frighten me" says Chanyeol looking at the guy. 

"Sorry, my name is Byun Baekhyun" says Baekhyun looking at Chanyeol, the one gets down gathering his papers. 

"nice to meet you, my name is Park Chanyeol"he says getting his papers back. 

"OMG are your parents the owners of Maroon Korea?" 

"No"

"oh are your parents owners of a company?"

"nop"

"so you are the scholarship person? everyone is talking about you, but you're going to be just fine" says Baekhyun as the younger nods and looks at everything around him, the office itself is bigger than his house. 

"come I'm giving you the tour" says Baekhyun as they go out and Chanyeol notices the elder takes one of those golf cars, making the younger stop. 

"is it really that colossal?"

"You have no idea" says the elder as the younger gets inside and Baekhyun starts driving around the school, as they get to the most popular careers making the younger's eyes open wide because every single one of the building is unique and they are easily different from each other, the elder makes lame jokes as Chanyeol starts to calm a little. 

"whats your major?"asks Baekhyun once they stop. 

"Physics" says Chanyeol 

"so you are an smart Cookie"

"not really"

"hey as far as I know only like 10 people are in Physics, I've heard that is really harsh so good luck; you want to get to the cafeteria the bell is about to ring anyway" says the elder as Chanyeol smiles and follows him, the cafeteria is bigger than anything it looks more like a food court than an actual cafeteria, where there is food from all over the world. 

"I don't know about you but I'm feeling like having some Paella Valenciana ( a popular Spaniard plate) I'll catch you later feel free to grab anything the scholarship covers everything" says Baekhyun as he walks away saying hi to some people talking about some really random stuff.Leaving Chanyeol in the middle of the cafeteria looking at the different plates of food, as he just get some traditional Korean food, walking a little scared looking at everyone, some smile at him and other just keep talking.

"Park over here" Screams Baekhyun as he turns looking at a fancy table, he walks slowly noticing there is more people around Baekhyun.

"welcome to SM my name is Do Kyungsoo" says one of the guy with big brown eyes. 

"he goes by Satansoo too" says Baekhyun as the guy looks at him with a murderous face, making the elder shut up, as Chanyeol gets sited saying his name as the Xiuchen couple says hi to them welcome him again making the younger say thank you.

"how long have you been together?"asks Chanyeol looking at them

"like 9 years right?" says Minseok looking at Jongdae the one nods.

"amazing, and how did you two met?"

"well we grow up together so it was just matter of time for us to get together" says Jongdae as Kyungsoo looks at them weirder out because they told him a totally different story, as Chanyeol smile making everyone around him start to feel comfortable with him his mom always told him that he had that "happy virus" aura around him making others happy. 

"I heard you run over Huang ZiTao" says Minseok 

"I didn't run him over it was just a scratch" says Baekhyun pouting as he search fir the younger but is no where to be found, as he wonders why maybe because of what he over heard in the hospital. 

*Flasback* 

Baekhyun looks at Tao the one keeps making pain noises just to bother him, and because of the cleaning of the wound. 

"young man give your hand to your boyfriend he is really in pain" says the nurse to Baekhyun as the elder looks at Tao the one looks at the nurse judging extra hard, as he gives his hand to Baekhyun feeling his warmth and softness of that hand, making him feel a connection he never felt before. The nurse smiles and turns leaving them when she sees one of the doctors coming. 

"Hi Tao how you doing?" he ask as Baekhyun notice that it feels like they met before. 

"I'm doing good" he says

"I can see that" he says looking at them holding hands smiling.

"Hows your dad?"

"Same as always, something like that is not easy to recover" 

"we need to talk with him, we got the results back and is not looking good. Is back but stronger" says the doctor as Tao let go of the elders hand, looking at the doctor with tears on his face. 

"how bad?"

"just starting we can still stop it with treatments" 

"I have to talk this with my dad, is not going to be easy I mean he was just starting a new life" says Tao as the doctor apologizes and gives him the number of the hospital, when the guys come asking what happen as Tao's face changes into a Drama queen making Baekhyun confused.

*end of Flashback*

Chanyeol looks at the elder wondering what he is thinking about because he suddenly become quiet, as he turns when he hears screaming around him making wonder what is going on noticing is the guy he make a delivery to, along with other people he never seen before. 

"who are they?" asks Chanyeol,

"who?"ask Kyungsoo

"They" says the younger pointing at the most fancy table, where the blonde guy laughs around his friends.

"Oh they... don't look at them, you want to end up dead?" asks Minseok looking at Chanyeol 

"why?"

"they rule the school, they're like the F4 of this school" says Jongdae eating his salad.

"the what?"

"f4, don't tell me you haven't watch Boys over flowers,because if not we have to show you" says Minseok fangirling as Chanyeol gets a little scared. 

"what are we talking about?" asks baekhyun getting out of his trance looking at everyone. 

"Chanyeol ah hasn't seen boys over flowers"

"WHAT!" says Baekhyun with a deeper voice. 

"wait which version because there is like 3" asks Kyungsoo looking at Chanyeol 

"either"

"we have some catch up to do"

"watch the Japanese version is better" says Kyungsoo as they start arguing about it, as the bell rings but is not like other normal bells is classical musics as everyone starts to stand up and walk towards their classes, Chanyeol says goodbye to everyone taking his things and walking out of the cafeteria praying so he doesn't get lost on his first day.

Kris keeps laughing as he notices a tall guy with cute ears sitting on the loser table because anyone not at their level is just a loser, he notices that Tao is not around him asking the others about him. 

"I heard that the Hodgkin Lymphoma came back" says Kai as everyone looks at him worried because is not the first time it happens, and they are not sure of how the outcome is going to be and if is going to be strong enough to fight it again. 

"we need to visit his dad this afternoon"  say Luhan as everyone nods and the bell rings making all of them stand up and walk. 

"see you at the Huang's" says Kris walking outside saying goodbye to his friends, putting his glasses on. Not really knowing where to go, but certainly not to his class when he sees someone particular familiar "Yoda" he thinks as he looks at Chanyeol walking confused with a map on his hands. 

"Hey Yoda!" screams Kris but the younger doesn't turn, still trying to find the English building, as he ask some random girl that is passing by.

"Hey Yoda!"screams as the girl turns looking at the elder. 

"YODA!" he screams as everyone turns except the younger the one keeps reading the map, feeling the pressure and finally turn. 

"that's not my name"says Chanyeol Looking at Kris. 

"Well you don't have a choice do you? that's your nickname for now on Y.O.D.A"Kris spells it as Chanyeol blinks and turns around ignoring the elder, walking to one of those golf cars. 

"who do you think you are to walk away from me?"

"Park C.H.A.N.Y.E.O.L" he spells back getting into the golf car driving towards the English building, as Kris smiles to the younger. He walks slowly towards the office looking at everyone as they don't even look at him.

"you"he says pointing at the receptionist the one swallows her gum looking at Kris

"yes?"

"give me all the information about Park chanyeol"

"I can't do that"

"I'm not asking you" he says taking off his glasses putting his most serious face, as the girl looks at him scared, standing up and giving him all the information of the younger making him smirk. 

"Get ready Park Chanyeol" says Kris. 


Hi~I know I but hey I updated today it must be consider a miracle or something like that seriously. But oh well you still love me right? no okay, I want to thank all of you that have subscribed to my story it really means lots to me and the sweet comments they are really cute and make my day. so don't be afraid to leave them and suggestion you have let me know i hope you have a great day/night and I will see you around bye bye~

Love always PamyUcd♥