Characters ^0^

3 Meters Above The Sky

 

~Main Characters~

"I saw galaxies in your eyes"

Name: Wu Yifan  Aka. Kris 

Age: 22

Info: The most popular and powerful person at SM town college, his father is the owner of the school so he basically does whatever he likes. He loves the galaxy and looking at the starts but no one knows about it, he is really good at math. Kris loves parties and been around his friends, only been in love once, until he meets Park Chanyeol. The one really moves his whole perspective of everything, including himself. He will face many problems when it comes to Chanyeol but will try everything on his power to be with him. 

"There will be someone that comes along and offers you and entire galaxy, when you only expected a single planet" 

Name: Park Chanyeol 

Age:18

Info: Chanyeol is the type of person that always has a smile on his face, really good at physiscs. Tall and always uses the proper way of talking, never been in love before. awkward in all the meaning of the world but also really kind, once he mets Kris he will show him a world he've never seen before, starting to make everything better. Really easy to be with and will always have that happy virus aura around him, making people happy around him. 

"Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues"

Name: Byun Baekhyun 

Age: 20

Info: The type of guy that always says something out of place in the worse place or time, but that doesn't mean he is not intelligent. He always tries to cheer up everyone, even when he is feeling down. No one has see him mad or sad, not until he meets the love of his life that makes him experience all this new emotions he never felt before, making him scare of losing that feeling. 

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it."

Name: Huang Zitao aka. Tao 

Age: 19

Info: Kris best friend since childhood, the diva of the group obsessed over Gucci. Tao is a strong person even if he doesn't use violence, he has been sick one but survived and makes everything to stay healthy so he can live a happy life. Never actually been in a serious relationship because of his rehabilitation process and sassy attitude, but the main reason is his overprotective dad, until he meets the one and only Byun Baekhyun. 

“We accept the love we think we deserve.”

Name: Luhan aka Lulu

Age: 24

Info: The oldest in the group who has been in love with the same person since grade school, engaged to the bone. He always gives advises to everyone, but even if he is the oldest he has his childish side always making everyone doubt if he is really the oldest.  free spirit person that hates everyone that hurts the people he actually cares about, you don't want to see him mad.

"Nothing more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong."

Name: Oh Sehun 

Age: 21

Info:the type of guy that enjoys a good debate, president of the speech and debate club at SM Town. But also really carrying for others especially his fiance Lulu, he is one of the youngest but sometimes acts more mature for his age. Lovesick person that can be cheesy of time but always Makes Lulu to fall for his charms, really influential in the life of everyone.

 

"We know what we are, but know not what we may be."

Name: Do KyungSoo aka Do 

Age: 20

Info:Baekhyun childhood friend, the type of guy you want to protect with your life.Has had a crush on Kai for as long he can remember but he hasn't say anything mainly because he is afraid of get hurt. Great chef, always bringing his own dished to school, he could be nice but also he can be mean and cruelly honest, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care.

 

"Believe you can and you're halfway there".

Name: Kim Jongin aka Kai 

Age: 23 

Info: The playboy of school at least is what everyone believes when in real life he is the sweeties person ever, he loves his dogs like children. Really dangerous when you make him mad, but also a easy person to be with or get along. He doesn't believe in love, therefore he is not searching for anything related to love at least right now. 

~Supporting Characters~

"The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have".

Names: Kim Jongdae (Chen) & Kim Miseok (Xiumin) aka The Xiuchen couple

ages: 26(xiumin) & 23 (chen) 

Info:the weirdest and kindest couple in campus full of joy and sunshine's, everyone wants to have a relationship like them. Free spirit and open minded, no one knows for sure how those two met because they change the story every time someone ask them. But something is for sure they will definitely support the characters as they go through they problems.

"Whoever is happy will make others happy too".

Names: JoonMyun (Suho) & Zhang Yixing (Lay) aka The sulay couple 

ages: 28 (suho) & 27 (lay)

Info: some call them the power couple for their fame, really popular and kind, Suho is Chanyeol's overprotective brother that wants the best for his brother even when his decistions hurt him, Lay on the other hand is like a mom to Chanyeol, really kind. They have a little Corgi named Churchill, which they love like a son, not planing to get married soon but is on their minds. 

 

 

“I just want you to know that you’re very special… and the only reason I’m telling you is that I don’t know if anyone else ever has.” 

Name: Teresa Jung aka Tessa 

age: 24 (her death) 

Info: Tessa was Kris first love which he lose to an attack on his house, Tessa is the remind of how bad he is and how he will never really protect the ones he loves, but she actually teach him stuff he choose to forget over the years, but Tessa is always there looking at him. 

“I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.”

Name: Wu Mimi 

age: 17 

Info: Kris Younger sister, she was really active and funny but something happen to her and nothing is the same anymore, especially the bond between her and Kris. But he will try everything in his power to have his sister back, even if that implies hurting people. 

 

And many more...... 


Hey I know I for been absent all this time just because I was Lazy, but also I had my graduation and It was just a mess this couple of days I was barely home so I'm back and I promise that I will update the actual chapter tomorrow, I already have it but Is already way too late where I live around 1:00 am so I need to sleep, thank you to the people that has subscribe already I really appreciated leave comments If you want and also stay cool have a great Night/Day and I will see you guys later bye bye. 

Love always PamyUcd♥