D-93

100 Days

"Sooah! Wake up!"

You cracked open your heavy eyelids to see a wide eyed Jimin hovering over you. As he saw that you were okay, he let out a sigh of relief, letting go of your arm.

"I was worried something had happened to you!"

You sat up from the couch you were laying on, cringing at the pain that rushed through your head.

"I went to go throw away the garbage for barely a minute, and I come back to see you fainted on the floor next to Jungkook! I was panicking and he was panicking..."

Jimin went on rambling about how worried he was, but there was only one thing that caught your attention.

"...Jungkook was worried?"

 

Jimin paused in the middle of his small rant. His eyes seemed to wander back and forth, almost as if he had said something he wasn’t supposed to.

"...Well, he's the one that carried you to the couch."

"...So, this is also..."

 

You pointed to the bowl of water and wet towel on the table in front of you.

"Yeah... I actually had told him that I would do it, but he insisted to do it himself."

 

You couldn’t take your eyes off the bowl in front of you.

 

Jungkook?

"...Where is he now?"

"He's in your room, if you don't mind... He seemed to be worn out after all of what happened today… Can I have a seat?”

 

You had just noticed that he was standing this whole time and quickly nodded your head as you moved over to make room for him on the couch.

"Are the others okay?" You attempted to change the subject.

"The others? I just called them, and they said that they were fine. Oh, and if you don't mind, can we have Jungkook stay at your place for a while until everything is safe? We'll make sure to check up on him oftenly, so you won't have to worry about taking care of him by yourself."

 

You hesitated at the thought of you and Jungkook, alone in the same apartment, but you knew you couldn’t leave Jungkook in this state.

 

"...It's fine with me.”


You stood up from the couch, picking up the bowl and towel and headed to the bathroom, but before you could take a step, Jimin grabbed your wrist, almost causing you to spill the water.

"Jungkook is really not a bad kid once you get to know him. Just give him a chance to open up to you."

You froze in place as your eyes widened, receiving a small smile from Jimin in return.

"Just wanted to let you know."

He let go of his grip as he leaned back into his seat, closing his eyes for a little nap.

You stood there for a few moments, baffled, before returning to your path to the bathroom, still contemplating on Jimin's words. You refilled the bowl with water and grabbed a fresh towel before entering your bedroom.

Jungkook was lying on your bed, already fallen into a deep sleep. You let out a little sigh of relief as you saw that he was thankfully covered by a blanket this time. Placing the bowl onto to the small desk next to your bed, you sat on the floor next to the head of the bed.

You placed the new towel into the water, and wringed it completely to make sure it would not drip onto his face when you place it on his forehead. The last thing you wanted was for him to wake up and catch you doing this.

You carefully placed the towel on his forehead, making sure it wasn’t bothering him while he was sleeping. You let out a sigh as you leaned your head on the side of the bed. Overwhelmed by a sudden wave of drowsiness that sweep upon you, you closed your heavy eyelids as you drifted off into a deep sleep.