D-90

100 Days

It had been exactly 3 days since Jungkook had been living under your roof and exactly 3 since you haven't had seen Taehyung. After the second day, you began to worry about Taehyung's absence, but with so much on hand, there was nothing you could do except for waiting for his return.

However, just as Jimin promised, each of the hyungs went around each day to lend a helping hand around the house, and you became used to their company after being alone for some time.

"Sooah-yah, where are the pens?" Hoseok called from the living room.

"Namjoon oppa broke all of them yesterday."

"All of them??"

You let out a laugh as you joined him on the couch.

"You guys are just going to leave me out like this?" Jungkook said as he plopped down next to you.

Jungkook recovered quickly over the past few days, and he seemed to open up to you more as the days went on.

"By this rate, you'll probably be able to go back home in no time," Hoseok joked as he gave Jungkook a slight punch on the shoulder.

A small sign of disappointment crossed his face but was soon replaced as soon as he saw you smiling.

"The others should be here in a bit. They said that they just needed to deal with something before they came."

As soon as Hoseok finished his sentence, the door was flung open, accompanied with the sound of crinkling bags and loud greetings.

"How did you guys open my door?"

"Don't you remember? Namjoon broke your lock the other day."

You let out a sigh, followed by a shake of your head, but you couldn’t help but smile at Namjoon's attempts to explain how he had not meant to break your door lock.

"I brought food!" Jimin exclaimed as he had broke through the crowd, holding up the bags in his hands.

He placed the boxes of pizza on the table, and you almost gasped at the number of boxes there were.

"Why did you buy 8 boxes?"

"One for each person, one for you and Yoongi hyung, and an extra for anyone else who wants more!"

Your jaw hung open as you watched Jimin distribute the boxes to each of the members that were struggling to find a seat on your small couch, leaving some of the members on the floor.

"Thank you letting our Kookie stay with you," Jin said before taking a huge bite into his slice of pizza.

Yoongi opened the box in front of you and him, slowly taking out a piece and examining it before taking a small nibble of the tip.

Jungkook took a piece out of his box, handing you the slice before returning to his own share.

Laughter filled the room as you found yourself lost in the randomest conversations, laughing away the fears and worries that once seemed to consume you.

You wished you could stay like this forever.

 

However, on Earth, nothing ever goes as planned.

 

Knock... Knock...

 

Silence swept over the room.

 

"Sooah?"