D-76

100 Days

You sat in one of the chairs near your small dining room table, letting out a sigh of boredom as you played with strands of your hair. To your dismay, Taehyung was busy with an errand, so you were forced to spend the day alone.

Well, maybe not alone.

"Sooah?"

You were alarmed by the sudden knock at your door accompanied by a familiar voice.

"Sooah? Are you in there?"

You grew excited about the new company, and you almost found yourself skipping to unlock the door. Jungkook stood at your door, fully clothed in a black suit and this time, completely healthy. You would've questioned why he was so dressed up today, but you didn't care at the moment. It had been a few weeks since Jungkook or any of the others came to see you, and you couldn’t contain your excitement.

Jungkook stood there, nervously staring at the ground below him. He seemed to be in deep thought as he was choosing whether to ask you something or not.

"...Do you have time today?"

You nodded your head, wondering why he seemed so anxious.

"...Can you do me a... favor?"

"What is it?"


"...I need you to be... my girlfriend."

You stared Jungkook with disbelief.

"Girlfriend?"

"Just for a day! All you have to do is go somewhere with me and say that you are my girlfriend."

Girlfriend?

Frozen in your spot, you kept staring at Jungkook in somewhat confusion and disbelief.

Was I hearing something wrong?

Jungkook stepped into the house, revealing a bag that he had been hiding behind his back.

"I thought that you may have liked a new pair of clothes, so I bought some for you. I don't know if you'll like it or not..."

You still stared at him with a daze as you found yourself walking over to the dining table that Jungkook placed the bag of clothes on. Jungkook took out a white form-fitting dress and matching white pumps and placed it on the table. You were still dazed, but with the appearance of the heels, you found yourself feeling as if you were in dream, yet to be awaken by the sun's glaring light.

"So... You want me to wear these..."

You picked up the pumps and almost gasped at the height of the heels. There was no way you could balance in such high heels.

"Is it... too much?"

You didn't know how to answer his question as you changed your gaze to the dress. It was plain and simple, white all over, but the form-fitting nature of the dress made it an eye opener for sure.

"They're... beautiful... It's just... I've never worn anything like this."

"Why don't you try it on?"

"Now?"

You stared at Jungkook with wide eyes, unable to contain your surprise and disbelief.

"Just to make sure it fits before we go."

"...And where are we going?"

"I'll tell you after you try it on."

Jungkook started to push you over to the bathroom, and you found yourself dragged into this mysterious plan of his without any time to refute.

Still a bit dazed, you reluctantly put on the dress and heels. You decided to check yourself in the mirror before you left the bathroom. The dress made you feel cautious about your form as you tried hold in your breath, hoping that would it would cover up for the days you skipped your core workouts. The heels were already hurting your feet, and you let out a little sigh as you struggled to walk to the bathroom door without making a fool out of yourself.

You kept your eyes glued to the floor as you barely managed to step out of the bathroom. Jungkook, having his back faced towards you, turned around, taking a double take as his eyes widened in surprise.

"Do I look... okay?"

"...You look...perfect."