D-93

100 Days

With trembling hands, you managed to lock the door after a few trials. You quickly tossed off your sweater and threw it to Jimin, as if an instinct, and ran to find an emergency kit. Jimin took the sweater and pressed the wound to stop the flow, earning grunts through Jungkook's gritted teeth. Finding the emergency kit, you quickly made it over to the two, struggling to get the box open.

"The knife didn't go in too deep, so I think that a few stitches should be fine," Jimin said as he pulled out a piece of thread and needle from the kit.

You became nauseous at the amount of blood that was shown as Jimin took your bloody sweater off, revealing the wound. Knowing you couldn't take the sight anymore, you closed your eyes, occasionally wincing at the occasional muffled screams followed by Jimin's apologies.

All became silent, and you slowly reopened your eyes only to close them right back again. There lay a shirtless Jungkook as he sat, back leaned against the wall, with a gauze taped on top of his newly stitched wound. Jimin saw your reaction and couldn't help but let out a little laugh as he cleaned up the mess on the floor.

"I'm sorry. I kind of had to cut his sweater off because he couldn't move his upper body," Jimin had tried to explain.

 

"You know, I could take off my sweater and give it to Jungkook, but you're still going to end up with one of us shirtless".

He bit his lower lip, almost shyly, as he had tried to hide his devilish smile.

"Oh, and I'm sorry about your floor. I'll make sure that all the stains are gone.”

At this point, you didn't know how to react anymore, but you felt better that Jimin was trying to lighten up the mood because you didn't know even where to start with all this.

"...So…how did this all happen?"

Jimin and Jungkook exchanged looks before returning to their own businesses.

"It's a long story, but for now, all you have to know is that we might be coming over quite a while for the next few weeks," Jimin said as he stood up from his spot with the garbage he had collected.

Few weeks?

You finally turned your gaze towards Jungkook who had closed his eyes now, still clutching his side as he took in deep breaths, sweat covering his forehead.

"Do you really not remember?" Jungkook suddenly inquired, catching you off guard.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, meeting your surprised look. He stared into your eyes, replacing the glares that he had always seemed to give you since the day you met with one more pained, more sincere.

Your head started to spin as you started to feel a surge of pain rush through your head, Jungkook's words echoing in the far distance. The world around you became blurred, and you closed your eyes as a long, lost memory had just started to unfold.

You were standing in the middle of a flower bed, your white flowing dress dancing with the light breeze. You rubbed your eyes over and over again, but no matter how much you tried, everything in your vision was blurred. The figure of a boy in the far distance caught your attention as you squinted your eyes, hoping you could get a better look. However, just as everything else around you, you could not see the face of the boy.

He started to run over to you, a smile drawn across his face as he called your name. A familiar voice ringed in your ears, causing you to let out a tiny gasp before waking up from your memory.

Jungkook?