D-98

100 Days

You woke up to the sound of rustling near your bed, and you let out a small groan.

"You finally awake?"

Your eyes shot open at the unfamiliar voice, almost letting out a scream before your mouth was covered by Taehyung's hand.

"Shhh! People might hear".

You still laid in shock as he started to look around as if there were cameras in the room watching you two this very moment.

"What are you doing in-"

"You were sleeping for 2 days straight already, and I was getting worried that..."

2 days straight?

"...that something might have happened to you"

You stared in surprise at his genuinely worried face.

"Oh! I'm sorry!"

 

Taehyung quickly took his hand off of your mouth, flashing a small smile of apology before standing up from his chair.

"How did you-"

"The door wasn't locked, and you haven't been out since the last time we met..."

His words seemed to trail off as he stared off into the distance, reliving the moment when you two first met. His expression changed from one of concern to one of nostalgia as he reflected on the past.

 

Then, suddenly, Taehyung, as if he had returned back to the present, flashed a friendly smile before dashing into the kitchen. Confused by the boy's actions, you stayed in your bed in a sort of daze, unable to comprehend anything that was going on but going with it anyways.

"I cleaned up the house while you were asleep, if you don't mind,” Taehyung shouted over the clattering of pots and pans. "I also brought some food, in case you were hungry"

You slowly made your way over to the kitchen, a gasp leaving your mouth as you looked at the newly transformed apartment. He really did clean up the place. The couch, the stove, the tables, all were as if they were brand new. If you hadn't seen their previous state, you wouldn't have believed that they were once decaying. Not a speck of dust filled your lungs as you took in a deep breath of the newly freshened air.

"You really shouldn't be up like this!" Taehyung said as he grasped your wrist and pulled you over to the couch.


"Sooah, you haven't eaten in days, and I don't want you fainting again".

He made sure that you were glued to the couch, but before he made his way back to the kitchen, you grabbed his arm.

"What do you mean again?"

Taehyung looked back at your puzzled expression with the same melancholic gaze he had expressed when you guys had first met. He tried to cover it with a smile, but his eyes told differently. He placed a hand on your head as he gently ruffled your hair.

"Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes".