D-76

100 Days

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

You tried your best to walk on the heels Jungkook gave you, but no matter how much you tried, you couldn't walk straight for 3 steps without having to hold onto Jungkook's arm.

"I promise it is."

With one of his hands in his jacket pocket, Jungkook placed your hands onto his arm for support.

"Now, you shouldn't fall over as much."

You felt the room grow warmer as you failed to hide your rosy cheeks from Jungkook's gaze.

"I-I'll go change."

You quickly took the heels and dress off and changed into a hoodie with a pair of jeans and gym shoes, placing the heels and the dress in the bag Jungkook gave you. Eager to get out of the situation, you quickly ran out of the bathroom and out of the front door as soon as your shoes were on. Jungkook let out a little laugh before following suit.

You took in a deep breath as you stood in front of your apartment door, enjoying the outdoors in what seemed like forever. It felt nice to feel the fresh air, but remembering what happened last time, you couldn't shake off the fears of entering the real world. Jungkook smiled at your nervousness as he grabbed your hand, giving it a little squeeze of reassurance before leading you out of the building.

You pulled your hood tighter over your head as you focused on the ground below you, afraid to look up at anyone around you. You were glad that Jungkook had grabbed your hand because if it weren't for him, you would've have been able to make a step out of the building.

"We're here."

It didn't take a while before you made it to the place Jungkook had been talking about as you finally looked up from the ground. The building was tall, the lights shone bright even in the morning sun, and the smell of alcohol was unbearably strong. Something told you that this was not the kind of place you were expecting.

"Are you sure about this? Maybe we should-"

Jungkook grabbed your shoulders as he leaned closer, leaving only a few centimeters between your face and his.

"If something happens, I'll be right here, next to you. I promise."

You swallowed your spit as you tried to avoid Jungkook's gaze. Realizing he was just a bit too close, he straightened his posture once more before guiding you into the building.

As soon as you entered the doors, the loud boom of the music caused you to freeze in your steps. Two men that stood in front of the doors stopped you two, causing you to swallow your spit at the sight of their muscular build.

"Couple?"

"Yes."

Jungkook poked your side as you croaked out a little yes as well. The men stepped aside, bowing as you two entered the long, dark hallway entrance to the club. Jungkook gave you a little push to the right, signaling that the bathroom was that way and handed you the bag of clothes.

You had to force your feet to move from your position as you cautiously made your way towards the bathroom. The music faded as you walked down the hallway and into the bathroom, which was somewhat a relief to your already deafened ears. Quickly running into a stall, you reluctantly put on the clothes that Jungkook had got for you. You trudged out of the stall and took a quick look in the mirror before you entered back into the hallway with a sigh.

A sort embarrassment washed over you, comparable to the feeling as if you had forgotten to wear pants on the first day of school. You felt exposed for the first time, after wearing such big hoodies all the time.

"What did I get myself into?" you mumbled under your breath.

"What did you get yourself into?" A voice echoed behind you, sending shivers down your spine. You turned around to see a pretty handsome red head leaned up against the wall. His head was tilted as he stared at you with the expression of an innocent 5 year old, almost seeming as if he was really curious about what you had got yourself into, but you knew that that was all a facade.

Your first instinct was to call for Jungkook, but there was something about this boy that made you freeze in your steps. Something signaled bad.

"What is such a pretty lady doing alone in such a place?"

You gulped.

The boy started to walk over to you, only to be stopped by a cute looking blonde.

"Wooshin, you're scaring her!"

He kind of reminded you of Jungkook, but a more brighter, much more bubbly version.

"Back off, Sunyoul."

"She looks like she's going to burst into tears any second."

Another boy, brown haired and seeming somewhat normal, came up from behind you as he began to scan you up and down.

"Hwanhee's right! I think you should-"

But before anyone could react, Wooshin placed an arm around your shoulders and gave it a little squeeze. You held your breath, feeling your muscles tense up in fear as you closed your eyes, trying to think of a way to get out of this mess.

Where is Jungkook when I need him?

Suddenly, the sound of a loud grunt followed by the release of Wooshin's grip caused you to open your eyes. You gasped as you saw a bloody lipped Wooshin on the floor and a familiar figure standing in front of you.

Taehyung?