D-76

100 Days

Taehyung?

Your eyes widened in surprise as you froze in place.

Wooshin spat onto the floor as he wiped the blood off the corner of his mouth. His two friends rushed over to get him up, but Wooshin refused the help.

"Taehyung. Long time no see."

"Get out of here," Taehyung growled as he pulled you closer to him.

"Who is she? Your girlfriend?"

Wooshin stood back up, wiping off the imaginary dust on his shirt.

"Sooah, go."

Taehyung pushed you behind him in the direction you came from, but you couldn't seem to move from your spot.

"B-but oppa-"

"I said go."

Taehyung said between his gritted teeth, not even giving a glance back at your surprised face. This was the first time you have ever seen Taehyung so serious to the point that it had sent shivers down your spine. You swallowed your spit, taking one last glance at the back of Taehyung's head before running as fast as you could towards the main entrance.

You couldn't explain the tears that ran down your face and your knees that started to buckle blow you as you ran down the hallway. You felt as if in a nightmare that you could not awake from, or more of a cruel reality that you had just realized was true.


Somewhere deep inside, you knew that something wasn’t right.

Where's Jungkook?

You reached the place that Jungkook had been standing at before you left to the bathroom, but he was nowhere to be found. You ran your fingers through your hair as you let out a sigh of frustration.

"Sooah?"

You quickly turned around, relieved to see someone you knew as you took him in an embrace. Jimin froze in his spot, not sure what was going on at first, but he soon hugged you back, knowing that it would be better off not asking while you were emotionally unstable. You suddenly grew exhausted from all that happened as you closed your eyes once more, wishing you were back home.

"What's going on?"

Namjoon's voice could be heard from the background as the sound of running footsteps grew louder and closer to where you and Jimin were standing.

"I think we should take her home."

Jimin said as he broke the embrace, lifting your head up to examine your face.

"She doesn't seem hurt," Suga muttered under his breath.

Hoseok sent a glare to Suga, and he gave a little shrug as if he had done nothing wrong.

"Is that the only thing that matters right now?"

"Hey, I don’t need any more people getting emotional here; one’s enough. The client bailed on us, anyways, so it's not like we can go through with our plan today."

Jin said as he stepped in between the two boys, pushing them away from each other to try to stop the bickering.

"...Where's Jungkook?"

You managed to croak through your tears.

"...He's dealing with some matters right now. He'll be coming a bit later."

Jimin placed a hand on your shoulders, giving it a light squeeze in order to assure you that everything's fine.

"Come on, let's go home."