D-93

100 Days

It had already passed a week since your first arrival on Earth. 7 red slashes marked the paper through the first 7 numbers starting from 100, and you let out a deep sigh. The numbers gave you a sense of anxiety, pressuring you to use your time wisely.

However, you felt that you were adapting well to your new surroundings. After your first breakfast with Taehyung, he routinely came over to your apartment during the week to check up on you, which you didn't really mind after a while. He was overall a very bright child, but whenever you asked him about him or his past, he usually avoided answering by changing the subject or leaving altogether for a few hours before coming back to make dinner.

A knock came from the door, interrupting your chain of thought.

 

You guessed it was Taehyung.

"Come in! You already know it's unlocked!" you yelled from your bedroom.

You quickly pulled a sweater over your shirt before leaving the bedroom. You held your breath out of fear as you froze in your steps, staring at the hooded stranger that stood in your living room.

"W-who...are you?"

 

The man stood without a word for a few moments before taking a deep breath.


"I came to say sorry".

His voice was muffled, his chin almost reaching his chest as he stared at the ground, his hood covering most of his face.

"For wh-"

"For being such a jerk"

"...Jerk? Who are-"

But before you could say anymore, the stranger ran out of the house. You were left dazed as you stood there, trying to recollect your thoughts, but it felt as if the more you tried to understand, the more everything became unclear.

Nothing ever made sense after you came to Earth. It had always felt as if something was always being hidden from you. Everything seemed so strange, so foreign.

Why can't I remember anything? What is going on?

Frustrated, you lightly tugged on the ends of your hair, hoping that maybe if you thought long enough, your memories would come back to you.

Who are these strangers that pop up into my life everyday?

You, then, jumped at the sudden rapid banging against your door, disturbing your train of thought.

"Sooah! Open the door!"

But before you could open the door yourself, it was flung open, followed by the sound of grunting as two figures dropped onto your floor.

"What the-"

"Can you hurry up and lock your door?" One of the two figures, Jimin, yelled as he struggled to lift the other up.

You did as you were told, not out fear, but from the sight of what was in front of you.

Blood stained the boys' shirts as Jimin struggled to pull Jungkook into the house. Jungkook gritted his teeth in pain as he held his side, blood seeping between his fingers.