Him

Fated?

"Has he been texting you lately?" Jimin asked.

"Its been a whole day," Ye Eun replied with a sad tone.

Ye Eun had feelings for a guy, Daehyun, in her temporary class. Slowly, even after the late replies he gave her, she fell in love with him. She was really confused. She was not even together with him and she starts to love him very much. She kept denying that she loves him but when she analyses her feelings, it was more than the word 'like' .

"You know what, just chill out alright?" Jimin said to Ye Eun. Ye Eun nodded her head and just sighed to herself.

It was hard for Ye Eun to let go of Daehyun when she clearly knows he has no feelings for her. His sweet words, the way he stayed by her, listened to her and once hugged her really made her think twice. She had that little hope in her for him. She had never loved someone so dearly or let the girl in her boyish self out to anyone but apparently, Daehyun dug out the girl in her which is also why she finds him special. Eventhough they have went to their separate classes, and Jimin is in the same class with him, Ye Eun still tries to chat with him and not be complete strangers which she does not want.

"Lets drop this. How was auditions?" Jimin asked.

"I got in! My training starts next week." Ye Eun replied Jimin excitedly. Jimin smiled wide as she was proud of Ye Eun.

Ye Eun asked Jimin to watch out for Daehyun for her and Jimin agreed. Jimin pity for Ye Eun who is in confusion with her brain and heart but she knows that all she could do was to stay by her side till she is fine.

---

Sorry for the short update. Could not be explaining the whole scene about what Daehyun did therefore I decided to summarise it all. Happy reading :)