First Day

Fated?

It was the first day of Ye Eun's dance practice and she is both excited and worried. She was worried about the first impression that they will have for her when she enters the dance studio but she decided to just follow with the flow.

She was infront of the door of dance studio and knew that she was late due to her class ending an hour after the practice starts. Also, she have told the secretary that she was going to be late therefore she took a deep breath and went in the dance studio. Everyone ce she stepped in and she felt all nervous but ignored their gaze. She place her bag down before joining the circle they have created. Lucky Ye Eun, they were about to start the second bonding game. The instructions of the game was explained clearly and soon, they started the game after a few trial.

Ye Eun enjoyed herself eventhough she was dead nervous but soon the bonding session ended and they were dismissed. It was truly short but Ye Eun thank for that as she could not help it with her feelings. Ye Eun quickly, almost immediately, took her bag and walked out of the dance studio. She sighed as she knew that was not herself. She knows that she can make friends easily and she was really disappointed that she didn't. Ye Eun cooled down and told herself that it was fine since it was the first day and she went back home straight away.

---

It was the 4th time she is heading to the dance studio and she was ready to step in the studio. Last night, she told herself that she have to make at least a friend in order to slowly develop herself in feeling comfortable. Once she stepped in, everyone was doing their own things and Ye Eun decided to get a corner to sit among the freshies. She placed her bag, took out her phone from her bag and look through her social media.

"This is not what I am suppose to do," Ye Eun told herself. Yes, there was very few freshies who was alone but she knows that she doesn't want to feel in such a way, therefore, she moved out of her comfort zone immediately and went to talk to 2 girls who seemed to have known each other for quite some time.

"Hi there, I am Ye Eun," Ye Eun introduced herself after they stopped talking. They turned and look at Ye Eun. Ye Eun remained smiling and tried to not look nervous.

"Hello, I am Naeun and this is Yoongi," a girl replied with a smile.

Ye Eun felt relieve as she have finally made friends. They started talking comfortably before practice starts.

Like always, they will always do physical training before learning any dance choreography. It has always been Kai leading even if he was the Ex-President, he was allowed to but that time around, Sehun was to lead in the physical training. She have talked to Kai and was called as his sister due to the very similar features they both have eventhough they weren't that close. Ye Eun realises that she can't fall for anyone in the dance club, even the handsome Kai who every girl go melting for. Maybe not only her but the rest of the girls in the dance club itself. She shook off the thoughts and concentrated on Sehun who was focused in leading the whole dance club.

"Should try talking to him soon to expose myself to more genre," Ye Eun said to herself silently.

---

"See you girls during the next practice," Naeun said as she waved goodbye to both Ye Eun and Yoongi.

Ye Eun and Yoongi live nearby each other shockingly and decided to go home together. Usually Yoongi and Naeun will go and grab some food after dance practice but they decided to drop the idea for that day as Yoongi have to be home early.

"So, are we going to be taking the bus more often together?" Yoongi asked Ye Eun out of no where.

"I guess so?" Ye Eun replied whle she scratched her neck. Ye Eun was still uncomfortable but still open for conversations.

Soon, the bus came and they both board the bus. They were both slowly getting used to each other that they started talking about each other family.

---

Don't mind my grammar 'cause I was so engross to finish up this chapter nicely for you guys. Hope you guys like it :)