A month

Fated?

It has been a month since the performance and as usual, Ye Eun was on the way to her dance practice which she had to attend during the holidays. There will be a big performance in the next 6 months and they have to get ready for the 50% vetting that was going to happen in one and a half months time.

Ye Eun was in the cafeteria and decided to get a cup of ice cream while she waits for Yoongi to reach school. A few minutes later, Yoongi appeared beside Ye Eun who was happily eating. Right after Yoongi sat, she started talkin about the things she faced at home before reaching school and was pretty upset about it but Ye Eun cheered Yoongi up with all her encouraging words as she eats.

They still had a hour left before practice starts and they both felt rather bored. They did not want to stay home either due to the bad atmosphere they face at home therefore, they had to be patient. While waiting, they both played with their phones, going through the different social medias till a figuring appeared at the side of the table. They both looked up and saw Sehun looking at both of them. Sehun smiled and looked around the cafeteria before he started talking.

"Why are you two so early here?" Sehun asked them with a questioning look.

"Why are you then? Aren't you always on time?" Ye Eun asked as she smirked.

Sehun chuckled.

"Nothing to do at home so I thought why not practice on some things for self development," Sehun happily said.

Ye Eun and Yoongi just nodded and told him that they were bored as well at home. Sehun smiled again and told them to go up to the studio since they had nothing to do. With that, Ye Eun and Yoongi agreed immdiately and went up together.

---

Once they reach, Sehun placed his bag down and plugged the speaker to his phone almost immediately. He played an almost like an EDM song and started stretching alittle. Being awkward, Ye Eun and Yoongi decided to sit at their favourite corner and do their things.

Sehun stopped whatever he was doing, plugged his phone and went to the two girls. He lie right beside them and started talking to them about dance. Soon, the conversation lead to social media.

"Hey Ye Eun, have you both followed me on social medias?" Sehun asked Ye Eun and Yoongi.

Ye Eun rolled her eyes, looked back at Sehun and said, "Are you being serious? Ive followed you for months."

Sehun was shocked and went back to check his social medias. He smiled shyly and happily followed both of them back on all the social medias. He apologised and went back to dancing.

While he was dancing, Ye Eun kept her eyes on him and thought on how good he was. Ye Eun decided to go join him so she could learn ore things and inprove herself as well. She stood up and slowly ran to Sehun.

"Teach me how to pop," Ye Eun asked rather shyly.

Sehun was shocked but nodded in the end and went to play a different song with some up beat. He ran back to Ye Eun and took a deep breath.

"Alright," Sehun started.

---

And this is where it all starts.