Performance

Fated?

"Alright, next week is the performance and we only have this week to depend on. Yes its rushing but it is the tradition here and I believe we can do well like how we did for the past few years. We only have this week to depend on therefore I need all of your cooperation," Sehun said to everyone.

He split everyone into different groups for their different parts in the choreography to do their clean up. As for Ye Eun's group, she was not with both Naeun and Yoongi but they had each other. Ye Eun just follow with the flow with her group and interact as much she can as all of them were freshies.

"Alright, I'm gonna clean up on your group." Sehun said once he stood infront of Ye Eun's group. Ye Eun felt all nervous. It was no because of any feelings she immediately develop but it wass the President, therefore, she can't make any mistakes that embarass herself. Sehun was very nice and patient with them as they were the new dancers and slowly had the group to be syncronize in their dance steps. Ye Eun was very happy that she did not make any mistakes and felt alittle more comfortable as Sehun's gaze was strong.

After half an hour of cleaning up the short choreography, Sehun and Kai had everyone together to clean up on the whole choreography. Sehun and Kai went to stand at separate sides and unfortunately, Sehun was standing infront of Ye Eun. Again, Ye Eun felt all nervous but she planned to keep her eyes away from Sehun.

Ye Eun was very engrossed on cleaning up the steps that she totally forgotten about her nervousness until someone decided to call her name,

"Ye Eun, make your moves alittle sharper," Sehun told Ye Eun.

Ye Eun frozed for a moment with her shocked eyes but virtually slapped herself back to reality and slightly nodded to Sehun. Sehun smiled and continue cleaning up the steps. Ye Eun felt all nervous and embarassed as she does not want anyone to be judging on her eventhough she knows most of them wouldn't as she put herself in their shoes but the word 'most' is not enough. Ye Eun just shook whatever she thought about and tried focusing but it took time for her to get over the feeling she had.

---

"Alright dancers, the first day of next week is our performance. We are going to plan on what to wear and if any of you do not have any clothes that we have decided, please get yours during the weekends," Sehun said while he sits on a chair infront of everyone who were all sitting in the floor.

"Any suggestions freshies?" Kai asked everyone as he walked towards the front to stand beside Sehun.

"How about white top with black bottoms?" a freshie named Hongbin suggested.

Kai and Sehun looked at each other. They smiled at each other and nodded.

"That is a good idea. Is everyone fine with that?" Sehun asked again. Eventhough Ye Eun didn't have any white top, she said yes with the rest as she knows she have the time to find it during the weekends.

Soon after, they were all dismissed.

---

"Girls, please finish up your makeup by 10.30am!" Jia shouted against the loud music playing.

Ye Eun rushed as much as she can to find help from the seniors as her batch has alot of girls who were not good with makeup and of course, she was one of them. Ye Eun tried finishing up some makeup that she knows how to apply before asking for help which will make the senior's life much more easier. The seniors was very patient to all those who needs help as they themselve have to apply makeup on their faces. Ye Eun felt really bad to drag the seniors time but she had to ask for help as she really have no clue about makeup and she would not want to look ridiculous infront of the huge number of people.

---

They were all gathered at the backstage and the freshies were really nervous but some wasn't due to outside dance crew exprience. As for Ye Eun, she was dead nervous. It was her very first performance and she does not want to screw things up. Everyone was rather busy talking as some were bored and some just wanted to distract themselves which they were doing a bad job. Ye Eun sat at one side to just exprience such feelings and she also felt that it was useless to communicate if the purpose was to distract herself.

Suddenly, a tall figure stood infront of her. Ye Eun looked upnd her body got alittle tense.

"There is nothing to be nervous about. This performance is not as big as the ones coming," Sehun said nicely to her with a smile.

Ye Eun smiled back to him and nodded. She took a deep breath, instructed by Sehun, to calm herself down. Soon after, Ye Eun felt a hand on her shoulder. Sehun had his hands on her shoulder and he gave her words of encouragement. Ye Eun was rather shock due to the sudden contact but she soon felt alright. Sehun sat beside her for a couple of minutes, eventhough they did not talk, and walked away as he needs to settle some things before the actual performance.

A few minutes later, Sehun had everyone to gather around him and he reminded everyone again on the points that he had shared throughout the one week practice. Everyone understood and hand their hands stacked up together in the middle of the circle they have a created.

Sehun placed his hand and said, "Alright, at the count of three. One, two, three!"

---

And that is the end of this chapter. I have decided to do a different ending so you readers can think about how the atmosphere be before they got on stage. Yes, I did alot of cuts in my stories 'cause I wouldn't want to drag it so long. Hope you guys like it! To the next Chapter!