Date

Fated?

It was another day of dance practice and everyone reported on time as the Sehun wants to announce a big news to the dance club. Everyone gathered infront of the dance studio and Ye Eun sat right infront of Sehun, who was standing infront of everyone.

"Good news and bad news, I will announce the good news first. Good news is our dance club got selected to be in a dance concert with the other colleges. Bad news is we will have extra practice for it," Sehun said almost immediately.

Everyone was happy about the news eventhough they knew that they will have to make extra time for dance practice. Sehun gave everyone a five minutes break before starting their warm-up.

Once warm-up was done, the dance club's instructor started on the new choreography for the dance concert. The choreography was rather confusing and fast but since it was for the dance concert, everyone was keen to successfully catch all the dance steps. For that day's practice, Sehun was not standing near Ye Eun like he used to weeks ago. Ye Eun shook off the negative thought and take it as he wanted to mix around with the others more.

---

Sehun had everyone dismissed after the briefing and Ye Eun immediately went to take her bag as she does not want to stay in the dance studio due to Sehun's presence. Ye Eun waved to Yoongi and Naeun before going straight for the door. When Ye Eun was about to open the dance studio door, someone grab hold of her hand. She turned around and saw Sehun who was towering her.

"Going off so soon?" Sehun asked Ye Eun. Ye Eun nodded her head and Sehun told her to wait for him. Ye Eun sighed as she failed to avoid Sehun and waited for slow Sehun outside the dance studio.

Once Sehun got out of the dance studio, Ye Eun walked away immediately and not giving him the chance to catch up with her by walking as fast as she could. Sehun noticed that she was walking very fast and decided to jog to her so that he was beside her. He gave her a questioning look but Ye Eun was looking straight and avoided his gaze. Sehun sighed and walked at the same speed as Ye Eun. Finally, Ye Eun gave up and slowed down as she was tired and she knew that Sehun will always catch up with her.

"Are you angry at me?" Sehun asked Ye Eun.

"No I am not," Ye Eun replied without even making eye contact.

"Then why were you walking fast and avoid looking at me?" Sehun asked her again with a smirk. Ye Eun kept quiet as she could not answer as it involves her feelings for him. Ye Eun was very happy that Sehun realises but at the same time she did not want to make her feelings grow for him.

"I got great news, want to hear?" Sehun cut the awkward silent. Ye Eun looked at Sehun as a reply and Sehun looked away from Ye Eun.

"I am going on a date with Minah tomorrow!" Sehun said happily as he looked up at the sky.

Ye Eun's heart immediately drop after she heard about the news but instead of looking down, she looked straight into his eyes, once his eyes met her's, she smiled wide and patted his back as a reply that he was happy for him. Sehun smiled back as a reply and thought that Ye Eun was very happy for me.

Once they bought the bus, Ye Eun looked out the window while Sehun listens to his music since both of them have no other news to inform each other. Ye Eun hold her tears which could roll down her cheeks at any point of time and decided to just keep quiet as she could burst out crying immediately if he were to have an eye contact with her.

Once it was Sehun's time to drop off, he waved Ye Eun goodbye and Ye Eun waved back while she on to the tears that almost got out of her eyes. When the bus drove off, Ye Eun had her hand covering as she cried as silently as she could. Ye Eun could not help but cried till she reached her apartment.

---

The next day, Ye Eun woke up with red and swollen eyes as she cried herself to sleep. She took her clothes and towel before heading to the toilet and realised that she had a message from Sehun.

"I'm heading out already. I hope I don't screw this up," Ye Eun read to herself the text message.

Ye Eun replied a 'Good Luck' and she threw her phone on her bed which could have fallen on the floor and crack. When she entered the toilet, the mirror was the first thing she will see. She looked at herself and commented on how horrible she looked. She placed her clothes and towel on where it was suppose to be and undress herself. Ye Eun decided to relax in her bath tub full of water but when she was in it, she could not stop thinking of Sehun.

---

Ye Eun was doing her school work and she was doing well in finishing it. Once she had her school work finished, she stacked her books at the corner of her study table and played with her phone.

After going through the other social media platforms, she went to an application called 'Snapchat' to check on her friend's activities. Scrolling through the list, she saw Sehun's snapchat and decided to watch his last. When she was done with the other snapchats, she watched Sehun's snapchat. Almost immediately, Ye Eun's expression changed. The very first snap had Minah's face in it and she was leaning onto Sehun's shoulder as she sat beside him. Ye Eun was hurt after watching every snaps of Sehun. She exited the app and placed her phone down. She looked down and tried calming herself down but it did not work. Ye Eun cried after a few minutes and kept banging the table due to how hurt she was. She looked up and took her phone which was black screen. She looked at her reflection and said,

"Am I not good enough?"

---

Finally, a long update! Is it? Hope you guys are not mad at me for making Ye Eun cry haha but hope you guys are excited with what happened next! Love you all!