Jisoo

Fated?

After 3 days, Ye Eun was packing her things to get ready for school. She have not been talking to Sehun and chose not to since he have not been texting her. Once she had her bag packed, she went straight to the door and wore her shoes. She kept telling herself that Sehun will never contact her and to move on from it. Once she have locked the door, she went straight to the bus stop that goes a different way from where she always went with Sehun.

Just when she was about to reach the bus stop, her phone vibrated as an indication that she have a call. She took out her phone from the pocket and was shocked as Sehun was calling her. She did not want to answer his call but because of her soft spot for him, she eventually did.

"Hey, Ye Eun, are we heading to school together?" Sehun asked Ye Eun.

Ye Eun did not know what to reply. She wanted to avoid him so much but at the same time, she missed him. Since she could not answer, she asked him back.

"You want to head to school together?" Ye Eun asked.

"Yeah why not? Miss you," Sehun said.

Ye Eun skipped a beat but she told herself to not be fooled. She just answered a cold 'Ok' to Sehun and hang up the call. She thought of what she had done and started smacking her head. She felt stupid to be falling for such a thing. Once the bus arrive, she took the bus to meet Sehun.

---

Throughout the ride, Ye Eun was already ready to listen to what Sehun had to say about Jisoo and definitely, he mentioned about her. Ye Eun was heart broken but she kept quiet and smiled. She was truly happy for Sehun. When they reached school, Sehun hugged Ye Eun tight and waved her goodbye. They went on their separate ways but as per normal, she will look back and watch Sehun make his way to class.

Ye Eun entered the class and spotted Chanyeol who was anticipating for her arrival. Ye Eun ran to Chanyeol and Chanyeol immediately told Ye Eun about the new game he have downloaded. Chanyeol made Ye Eun play a few games and Ye Eun thought of how lucky she was to have Chanyeol by her side including the other guys.

---

In the middle of class, Ye Eun checked her phone and did not receive any text from Sehun. She figured that she will be going with her guy friends for lunch. At the right time, Chanyeol mentioned about lunch and made Ye Eun to go with the group of guys for lunch. Ye Eun agreed as she gave up on receiving Sehun's text. Ye Eun honestly wanted to tell Chanyeol about Sehun but stopped herself as Chanyeol is a very protective friend of her's, including the other guys. Chanyeol looked at Ye Eun closely and felt that something was off.

"Ye Eun, are you keeping something from me?" Chanyeol looked at Ye Eun straight into her eyes.

Ye Eun swallowed on her own saliva and shook her head. Chanyeol looked at Ye Eun for another few seconds and smiled. He looked away and got back on track on the lesson. Just when Ye Eun wanted to put her phone aside, Sehun texted her.

---

"For real, Ye Eun? You agreed to us," Chanyeol frowned angrily to Ye Eun.

Ye Eun felt terrible as she decided to go meet lonely Sehun. Ye Eun looked down as she was guilty and did not dare to look at any of the guys in the eye. Minhyuk look at poor Ye Eun and went to her.

"Its ok, go. Chanyeol will be fine once you get back to class. He is sitting beside you on every lesson anyway. He cannot avoid you. Go ahead alright, bae," Minhyuk said to Ye Eun as he comfortly massage her two hands.

Minhyuk made all the guys to go but let Chanyeol who stood there and stared at the petit Ye Eun.

"I hate him," Chanyeol said and walked away with the other guys.

Ye Eun could not say anything to Chanyeol and ran for Sehun. Since Jisoo was not available for lunch, she accompanied him.

---

School ended and Ye Eun had dance practice after school. Chanyeol was pretty upset with Ye Eun but cooled down anyway as he understands her situation. Chanyeol did told Ye Eun to leave Sehun a couple of times in class but Ye Eun smiled and just nodded to overprotective Chanyeol. Ye Eun hugged her guy friends goodbye and ran to the dance studio.

---

Ye Eun got herself all changed and slowly make her way to the dance studio. When she entered the dance studio, she saw someone who she wished was not around. It was Jisoo. Jisoo was using her phone at a corner alone and did not realise Ye Eun. Ye Eun took a deep breath and kept reminding herself that Jisoo is her dancemate. Ye Eun did not want any bad relationship in the dance group therefore she decided to get to know Jisoo.

Ye Eun placed her bag down and went to Jisoo. Jisoo was more than happy to be communicating with Ye Eun. They started talking on the basic things and how they both got into dancing. Soon, they got used to each other.

---

Throughout dance practice, Jisoo and Ye Eun communnicated well but there were times where she spot Sehun having eye contacts with Jisoo. Ye Eun avoided it as much as possible but could not. There were times where Sehun went to Jisoo and had alittle bit of skinship as they disturb each other.

Ye Eun was very sad but she knew she could not do anything and it was up to her to cheer up. She thought about her other close friends and did not want to bring down the atmosphere as well. She it up and faced it throughout dance practice.