Dancemate

Fated?

After a month, Sehun has been very happy and got over what had happened. It was another normal routine of meeting Sehun in the morning and once Ye Eun saw Sehun, she could already tell that Sehun had another news in hand. 

"What is it this time?" Ye Eun asked Sehun the minute he stood infront of her.

"We will talk about it in the bus," Sehun replied her as he took his phone out.

Ye Eun shooked her head at the ridiculous Sehun and played with the phone as well.

---

Once the bus arrived, Sehun quickly board the bus and found a pair of seat for the both of them. Sehun searched for the short Ye Eun and told her to quickly sit down.

When Ye Eun and Sehun had themselves settled down, Sehun started talking. Only after a minute listening to him, Ye Eun wanted him to stop talking. She was sick and tired of hearing it all from Sehun however she knew that she could not do it as Sehun does not know how Ye Eun felt for him.

"I am going to meet her later during lunch!" Sehun said excitedly.

Ye Eun smiled half-heartedly to him as she hold all the pain. Sehun went on and Ye Eun listened to everything he had to say about this girl that texted him the previous night. Apparently, this girl had a break up and needed advice on how to cope with such things that had happened, therefore, she asked Sehun who just went through a break up.

"You know, I noticed her eversince a dance competition 3 years back and apparently, she does too. And by the way, she is Jisoo," Sehun said happily.

Ye Eun was in a deep shock. Sehun was refering to the girl who is in the same dance club with the both of them. Ye Eun was filled with anger and sadness but she kept everything cool.

As Sehun and Ye Eun walked to the school gate, Sehun grabbed Ye Eun's hand to stop her from walking. Ye Eun's heart raised and looked at Sehun who has made eye contact with her.

"Wish me luck that I don't screw this up," Sehun said to Ye Eun.

Ye Eun nodded her head and wished him 'Good luck' for the things that he had to do later in the day. Once they entered the school gate, they greeted each other goodbye and walked on their separate ways. Ye Eun turned to watch Sehun walk like she always do and she could feel the pain in her chest but she kept convincing herself that he will not go any further than dating Jisoo.

---

"Hey, Ye Eun, you joining us for lunch?" Chanyeol asked Ye Eun.

Ye Eun nodded happily as finally, she had the time to spend it on her guy friends. Chanyeol and the other guy friends was very happy that Ye Eun would be joining them for lunch.

When the lesson has ended, they went to the cafeteria and found a seat which could take up nine of them. The others went to the respective stalls to buy their food except for Chanyeol to wait for Ye Eun who as deciding on what she was going to buy. As Ye Eun looked at the different stalls, she noticed two figures which she recognised very well. With no surprise, it was Sehun and JiSoo who walked passed her happily without noticing her. Ye Eun felt the pain again but kept it to herself. Chanyeol noticed Sehun and looked at Ye Eun. He could clearly see that Ye Eun was hurt. Being the closest to her, she told everything to him and he would do anything as her guy friend to protect her. Not only him, but the other guys as well.

"I want to eat at stall number 1. Lets go," Chanyeol said to Ye Eun. Chanyeol knows very well that Ye Eun could not decide easily and decided to help her out.

Ye Eun agreed and went to buy the food with Chanyeol.

---

It was the last period of the whole day and Ye Eun was clearly not listening in class. She used her phone almost the whole time and Chanyeol watched her the whole time. Finally, Chanyeol took her phone away and Ye Eun was so shocked. She desperately tried to get her phone back. Chanyeol laughed at how pathetic she was but continued to disturb her. Soon, Chanyeol grabbed Ye Eun's hands in on hand and looked at her.

"We are heading home together," Chanyeol said.

"But I don't know whether...," Chanyeol closed Ye Eun's mouth right when she was about to finish her sentence.

"He is not going back with you. You are going back with all 8 of us," Chanyeol said and made a strong eye contact to her.

Ye Eun looked down and she knew that she could not stop Chanyeol. Suddenly, Minhyuk appeared at the back of the both of them.

"Yeah Ye Eun, don't you miss this bae of your's?' Minhyuk said to Ye Eun.

Ye Eun laughed at the inside joke and nodded happily.

---

At the end of the day, after spending time with all the guys, Sehun did not drop a single text to Ye Eun.