His side and his view

Fated?

It has been a month with almost the same exact routine that Ye Eun faced with Sehun. Ye Eun left house at the same exact time as she always did to meet Sehun at the normal place. Once she reached, she sat down and went through the social medias to kill time as she wait for the slow Sehun. A few minutes later, Sehun tapped Ye Eun's shoulder and smiled when both of their eyes made contact. Ye Eun replied with a smile as well and Sehun sat beside her.

"Anything you want to tell me, Sehun?" Ye Eun asked Sehun immediately. Sehun was shcoked and it was written all over his face. Ye Eun had an eyebrow raised and Sehun sighed as he looked down.

"We broke up. She wanted it. She said I was not there for her all this while," Sehun said in a sad tone.

Ye Eun was shocked by the news. Sehun and his already ex-girlfriend has been together for more than a year. Ye Eun shipped them so much as they look so sweet together but the girl decided to leave Sehun at this timing. Ye Eun could not do anything but to comfort Sehun who was heartbroken. Knowing Sehun, Ye Eun clearly knows that the girl was lying about the reason of the breakup as Sehun has always been there for the girl but not the girl herself. Ye Eun took a deep breath and bravily asked Sehun,"She found another men?" Sehun nodded his head and said, "I knew she was texting and seeing this classmate of her's but I trusted her therefore I just let it be." Ye Eun patted Sehun's back as he tried to hold his tears and Ye Eun gave encouraging words to him.

Once they got on the bus, Sehun sat quietly and Ye Eun had a sudden thought. The reason why she had no feelings for him was because he had a girlfriend and she is still stuck with Daehyun.

---

It was lunch break and as per normal, Ye Eun went to meet Sehun at the cafeteria. Sehun was pleased to see her and they went to buy their own food after they saved their seats. Sehun was not talking much and Ye Eun understands that, eventhough she was not in such situation before. Ye Eun knew that Sehun really needed her as a support and Ye Eun was happy to be there for him. 

Soon, Ye Eun received a text from Jimin. Jimin wanted to meet up with Ye Eun after school and she happily accepted the meet up as it has been long since they met. Ye Eun looked at Sehun and wanted to mention about the meet up but was hesitant as she does not want to break Sehun's heart. Ye Eun took a deep breath and finally told Sehun. Sehun looked at her and nodded his head. Ye Eun knows that he was not fine with it but still accepted the fact that Ye Eun was not going home with him.

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" Sehun asked Ye Eun after both of them finished their food.

"Yeah," Ye Eun replied.

And they both went their separate ways.

---

Ye Eun just ended class and Jimin was waiting outside her classroom which Ye Eun finds it sweet. Ye Eun went to hug Jimin so tightly due to how much she missed her and soon Ye Eun noticed something in Jimin's hand. Ye Eun recognised the phone.

"Jimin, that belongs to Daehyun, right?" Ye Eun asked Jimin.

"Yeah, I took his phone with me so that he won't run away. He is at the elevator," Jimin said.

Half of Ye Eun was alive and the other half dead. It has been so long since she saw Daehyun and she missed him but he hurt her. Ye Eun took a deep breath before walking to the lift with Jimin. As soon as she reached the elevator, she saw Daehyun staring at the floor. He turned and looked directly at Ye Eun and smiled. Ye Eun's heart skipped a beat but she tried not to fall for such actions.

When they reached the first floor, Jimin brought both Ye Eun and Daehyun to sit at the benches.

"Can I have my phone back?" Daehyun asked Jimin.

"No, you two need to settle things out," Jimin said.

Ye Eun just kept quiet and so does Daehyun. They did talk alittle but it was too awkward for the two of them.

"Can I be the middle man here?" Jimin asked and both Ye Eun and Daehyun agreed.

"Look Daehyun, Ye Eun likes you. Wait no, she loves you eventhough you guys are not dating but why are you pushing her away?" Jimin asked Daehyun. Ye Eun was shocked. She did not expect Jimin to be so direct on such things but she just kept quiet and looked at Daehyun. Daehyun looked down and played with his wallet that he fished out from his back pocket.

After a minute, Daehyun looked up, straight into Ye Eun's eyes and said,

"You're no more than a friend."

---

Till the next update!