Sometime after

Fated?

It has been a week since Sehun went out on a date on Minah but despite all the hurt that Ye Eun faced, she still went to school with Sehun and listened to the things that Sehun had to say about Minah. It was the first week of the a new month and as usual, Ye Eun was waiting for Sehun at the bus stop. After waiting for some time, Sehun walked to Ye Eun ever so slowly and was not even looking straight as he walked. Ye Eun stood infront of Sehun right when he reached her and Ye Eun tilted her head as she looked at him. Sehun slowly shifted his gaze to Ye Eun as his head moved up. Ye Eun gave him a worried look and Sehun knew very much that he had to tell her what happened. Sehun sighed and grabbed Ye Eun's hand and made her sit on the bench beside him.

"She said that its better off than continuing," Sehun said softly. 

Ye Eun was rather surprise and rubbed his back for comfort. Sehun told her how Minah felt and wanted to call it off on continuing their relationship. Ye Eun was clearly mad at Minah who wasted Sehun's time to get back together with her and how Sehun had contributed making the relationship alive. Unfortunately, Ye Eun knows that she could not do anything about it but to comfort poor Sehun along the bus ride. Sehun thank Ye Eun for being there for him once they reached school and Ye Eun could only smile at him to some how cheer him up. They went on their separate ways and once Ye Eun turned to walk away, she still felt hurt that Sehun still did not notice her and looked back to watch Sehun walk away without turning back.

---

Ye Eun was attending her last class before her lunch break and she already felt like skipping the rest of the lessons but ofcourse she would not do such a thing. While listening to the lecturer, her phone vibrated on her desk. She picked it up and received a message from Sehun. Sehun wanted to meet her for lunch on that point of time therefore she immediately agreed as she knew very well that Sehun needed her. Ye Eun looked at her watch and rolled her eyes as she still had an hour before her lesson ends.

---

Ye Eun quickly picked up her bag once her lecturer released the class for break and she apologised to her guy friends who was expecting her presence during lunch. Ye Eun called Sehun as she ran down the stairs instead of taking the lift that will take forever. She walked quickly to the cafeteria and once she entered the cafeteria, she saw the lonely Sehun sitting near to the entrance of the cafeteria. She ran to Sehun and jumped infront of him which shocked him. Ye Eun placed her bag down on the seat and took Sehun's hand to pulled him up from his seat. Ye Eun happily lead Sehun to buy some food and drinks as he would not on his on due to the situation he was facing. Once they bought their food, they went back to their seats and ate together as they chat.

Sehun was obviously down but Ye Eun was glad that she could make him forget that he had a problem as he would laugh at her jokes and had him excitedly tell her stories about his past. They were very engross on their conversation that they were rather late for their respective class but both Sehun and Ye Eun did not mind as they knew that they had a great time.

---

Ye Eun and Sehun was in the bus, heading home from a hectic day in school and both of them had their earpiece on as they listened to their own music. When Sehun's stop was nearing, Sehun pulled out one of his earpiece and one of Ye Eun's. Ye Eun was in shocked and immediately looked at Sehun. Sehun smiled and said thanked Ye Eun for being there for him. Ye Eun smiled at his sweet words as Sehun tried his best to hold his tears as he really grateful to have Ye Eun.

It was already Sehun's stop and Sehun waved Ye Eun goodbye. Ye Eun waved back and watched him got down the bus. Sehun turned back and looked at Ye Eun till the bus drove off. Ye Eun smiled to herself as she was really happy that she could be by Sehun's side till a negative thought hitted her. Her smile slowly fade away and Ye Eun slowly looked down.

"Will he ever like me back?"

---

Yes guys, finally. My exams are NEARING. HALPPPPP! I'm really sorry for not updating for so long due to my hectic schedule. Yes I know, I've said that alot of times but really, it is true. I have school and dance to attend to. Thanks to you all who patiently wait for an update. I really appreciate it. Love you guys!