Closer

Fated?

It has been quite some time that Sehun and Ye Eun talked. They got close eversince the day and Ye Eun felt very happy about it as finally, she got the chance to get through a senior. It was a normal day of practice and Ye Eun felt very exhausted therefore she rested for a short while before going back home. A few minutes later, Sehun went to Ye Eun and sat beside her.

"Tired?" Sehun asked Ye Eun. Ye Eun nodded her head and leaned her head on the wall behind her. Sehun looked down as he chuckled and look back at her. Sehun took a deep breath and spoke, " Do you want to like, go to school together starting from next week?" Ye Eun eyes got bigger as she was shocked by what he had mentioned. Sehun and Ye Eun live quite near to each other and goes to school the same way therefore Sehun decided to just ask her.

"If you are ok with it then why not?" Ye Eun smiled.

"I will text you on Sunday to confirm the timing and location," Sehun said happily. Ye Eun nodded to him and Sehun soon walked away.

Ye Eun could not believe that she received such question from him as it was the least she could expect. Ye Eun felt excited but soon she realised that she was too overly excited.

"Am I having feelings for him?" Ye Eun asked herself silently. She denied it and laughed to herself. Sehun was like a friend to her.

As soon as she had enough energy to get changed, Ye Eun called out both Naeun and Yoongi and went back home together.

---

"Hey!" Sehun finally reached the bus stop they promised to meet. The bus stop was located infront of where Sehun lived and he was not late. Ye Eun smiled and waited for the bus together with him. Both of them started talking almost immediately after they sat down on the benches which shows how they were already used to each other's presence. They were in a topic of school and they almost missed their bus due to how engrossed they were in the conversation.

Once they sat in the bus, Sehun asked about Ye Eun school's schedule and apparently the both of them has 8am classes everyday therfore Sehun made a decision to meet up everyday at the same location and time unless thing happen. Without hesitation, Ye Eun agrees to the suggestion.

Once they reached school, they went to their separate ways for class and Ye Eun felt so happy as she walk to class.

---

"Want to have lunch together?" Ye Eun said to herself as she reads the message that Sehun sent to her a moment ago. Ye Eun made a questioning look as it was random of him to do so. Ye Eun shook off whatever unneccessary thoughts she has and took things as a friendly gesture of his. Without thinking twice, she replied a yes and soon she receive the location on where they were going to meet up.

---

Once it was lunch, Ye Eun went to meet Sehun immediately. She walked as fast as she could as se does not want to be late. As she was nearing to the place they promised to meet, she saw a man figure sitting down at the place itself and it was Sehun. Sehun looked up from his phone and saw Ye Eun who was rushing to him. He smiled and stood up to greet Ye Eun.

"Shall we?" Ye Eun asked Sehun. Sehun nodded and both of them walked together to the cafeteria.

They placed their bags on the seats that was not occupied and Sehun decided for them to buy food from the same stall so that they would not lose each other. Ye Eun felt weird about it as they will be sitting together in the end but she take it as Sehun cannot be alone.

Once they got their food and drinks, they started eating and talking normally.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" Sehun asked Ye Eun. Ye Eun gave him a shocked expression and started laughing. Sehun frowned and watched her as she laughs.

"No!" Ye Eun laughed out her answer. Sehun nodded and continue eating. Ye Eun cooled down from her laughter and realised that Sehun was rather sad.

"Is something wrong? Why do you ask me such question?" Ye Eun asked Sehun worriedly.

"Nothing is wrong and I asked you out of curiosity. Thought that you would have one because all girls do," Sehun replied.

Ye Eun rolled her eyes and asked Sehun rhetorically,"Why are you being such a stereotype?"

They continued eating and dropped the topic that they were in. Ye Eun now watches Sehun more closely after the awkward atmosphere that both of them faced.

---

"Class dismissed," the teacher said. Ye Eun picked up her bag and walked out of the class with her guy friends. As soon as they reached the first floor, Ye Eun's phone rang. She took out her phone from her pocket and saw Sehun's name on her phone screen. She answered the call and waited for Sehun to speak. Ye Eun's eyes widened and replied Sehun. She hangup the phone call and waved her guy friends goodbye.

Sehun called her to make her wait for him so that they boh could go home together.  Ye Eun was rather curious about Sehun's actions but ignored it as she does not want to assume things that Sehun was doing.

After a few minutes, Sehun arrived.

"Lets go!"

---

Sorry for the late update. Hope you guys love it!