Move on

Fated?

Ye Eun faced the same vibe between Sehun and Jisoo for weeks and she was amazed that she could still hold on to such painful heartbreaks a couple of times. On that very day after school, she got herself mentally prepared to face it all over again as she wants to stay professional in dance. She slowly make her way to the dance studio and as she was walking, she saw both Sehun and Jisoo infront of her walking to the same direction together. She pretended to not notice and had her mind focused on her phone. Soon, they were off her sight. She placed her phone into her pocket and continued walking.

Once she reached the studio, Sehun and Jisoo was greeting everyone else in the dance studio. To have been doing the same routine, Ye Eun had to greet both Sehun and Jisoo at once after everyone else. Ye Eun had so much thoughts in her mind.

"I clearly know that I have to let him go. Why am I still holding on?" Ye Eun asked herself silently.

---

In the middle of dance, Sehun was cleaning up on the choreography so that everyone was identical. As much as Ye Eun was concentrating on dance, her mind sometimes wonders around about Sehun and her. She knew that she wanted to be happy and not be hurt. She knew that she wants the best for Sehun and for him to be happy as well. Therefore she thought on why she was holding back. In an instant, she was feeling relieve. She didnt care about Sehun and Jisoo's relationship. She wanted Sehun to smile. If Jisoo were to hurt him, she knew she need to be there for Sehun and to not chase about Jisoo.

Ye Eun felt so free after letting Sehun go and felt happier. She accepted how they were and be supportive of them.

---

No matter how much Sehun had ditched Ye Eun for Jisoo, Ye Eun knew that she had her guy friends and Yoongi to be with and she does not need him.

But as good as Sehun is, he will sometimes drop a text to Ye Eun to tell her everything, call her up to go to school with her or just meet her for lunch but when Jisoo was not around.

---

Yes guys, a super short update. Im planning to finish this story super soon. Sorry for the wait, I sincerely apologise. I kept forgetting about writing. Thanks to those who still stayed eventhough I went hiatus.