First Time

Fated?

It was the third week of school and Ye Eun has been anticipating on joining the dance club in her school. Not being able to dance due to the lack of support on her hobby from her parents, Ye Eun decided to find the correct time to join a dance club that she is interested in. After years of attending schoool with no dance club in all, she finally has the chance in college.

It was the day of the auditions and Ye Eun did not know whether to be nervous or excited for it. Auditions sounds scary but dancing sounds very fun. Throughout the day before her auditions, Ye Eun prepared herself mentally, emotionally and physically. She does not want to embarass herself infront of the others who are going to turn up for the auditions as well. However, Ye Eun had hopes as she was trained but her own older brother on Hip Hop for 2 years. Ye Eun checked her watch and took a deep breath.

" I can do this," Ye Eun whispered to herself.

---

"Ye Eun, are you nervous?" Jimin asked Ye Eun.

Jimin was Ye Eun's first friend that she have made during the first day of school, followed by 3 other boys, MinSeok, Chanyeol and Kris, during the second week of school. Jimin was really a kind and sweet girl who supports Ye Eun eventhough they just knew each other.

Ye Eun nodded her head and Jimin gave Ye Eun a hug. Jimin and the other 3 boys wished Ye Eun luck and waved Ye Eun goodbye before she enters the dance studio.

Ye Eun and the others were given a strip of paper each to write down their name and the reason why they wanted to join the school's dance club. Lucky Ye Eun, she knows what she wants once she is inside the dance club therefore, Ye Eun easily wrote her reason in the strip of paper. After writing down, Ye Eun was given a number tag and immediately pasted it on her shirt. Soon after, 4 of the members stepped infront of the dance studio and had everyone to quiet down.

"Hi everyone, firstly, I would like to thank you all for coming to audition. Secondly, the reason why four of us are standing here is because we will be introducing ourselves to all of you before all of you start learning the choreography," said a guy.

Then each of them introduced themselves, even the guy who started talking first. Apparently, they were the ones handling the dance club. Then, it was the last person to introduce and Ye Eun felt more nervous as she realises to the amount of time left till auditions.

"Hello everyone, my name is Sehun and I will be the upcoming President of this dance club," the person spoke.

Ye Eun remembered each of their faces and names since it was the EX-President,Kai, Upcoming President,Sehun, Upcoming Vice-President, HakYeon and Upcoming Secretary, Jia. After introducing themselves, they started the auditions. Those who were auditioning had to learn a choreography, taught by one of the senior dancer, and soon will be auditioned in the studio next to where they were.

"Two-eights of choreography and one-eight of freestyle. Lets just do this," Ye Eun said to herself.

---

First chapter out! Hope you guys are aniticipating :)