Chapter 9~

Star light

“I want that human.”

Mark quickly pressed down on Jackson’s pressure point that knocked him out immediately and changed into his wolf form. The group of vampires were clearly shocked by the sudden change of Mark that they were stunned on the spot for a while.  Mark taking that opportunity that his enemy are in shock he quickly called out to JinYoung.

JinYoung I need your help. I’m being attacked I can’t fight all of them.

(At the village:)

JinYoung who was in his room sleeping immediately jumped up when he heard the voice of Mark’s in his head.

Where are you hyung? How would you be under attack if you were out running? Argh it doesn’t matter now? Where are you? I will go and get Bam Bam and come. You better hold on till then hyung. Don’t die on me.

JinYoung mentally screamed to Mark. He quickly grabbed his coat and rushed off to Bam Bam house to wake the younger up which he was thankful that the younger did not give him any trouble and woke up immediately. They did not have to wait long for their hyung to tell them where he was. The both of them did not ask twice on why would he be at a field that they have never heard of before, all they cared was that their hyung was in danger and that they need to save him. They immediately changed form and ran towards the direction their hyung gave them.

Mark was avoiding and attacking as much as he can but it seems that this group of vampires are trained and are all gifted. One came after another not even giving him any break to even let him catch his breath. His movements were getting weaker and slower with each punch he throws. The vampires noticed this and they were using that as an advantage and their attacks did not slow down or lessen at all. Mark however did not give up at all and that he knew if he was to fall before JinYoung and bam bam arrive they would win and they would have Jackson. He was never letting that happen, not even if he loses his life.  Suddenly all attacks stopped. Marked looked up since he was using his body to cover Jackson form all the attacks. He was hoping that his friends no brothers were here already to save him, but it when he looked up he was face to face with the leader and that the rest was all behind him smirks all plastered on their faces.

“What is so special about this human that you are willing to protect him till your last breath? What is he your mate?” The leader was looking at Mark with amusement in his eyes like all of this was just a game to him.

“What do you know about mates? It’s not like you bloodsuckers have to heart to even care about anybody else but yourself. You don’t even have the beating heart to love anybody. What do you know about protecting somebody with your life? What do you know about not being able to live without the person you ever love? Have you ever felt what it’s like to see the person you care for the most die in your arms? Or maybe it’s because the person that killed the person is none other than yourself.” Mark hissed at him. It seems that Mark hit a nerve because he was staring at him with hatred in his eyes.

“YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH FOR YOU TO SAY THAT! YOU SAY THAT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO SEE SOMEONE THAT I CARED FOR DIE IN MY ARMS! YOU SAY THAT I HAVE NEVERED LOVED ANYONE BEFORE! WELL YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING THAT I HAVE LOST JUST TO BE WHERE I AM NOW!! YOU DO NOT KNOW!!” He was screaming his head off. Mark cringed at the loudness and that he was grabbing his chin really hardly that it really hurt. Mark screamed as pain spread through his body. The guy was staring at Mark, his eyes turning pitch black. Mark was starting to lose conscious and he was losing it fast. I have to get through till Bam Bam and JinYoung come. I have to hold on if not they would hurt Jackson. Mark thought to himself. The black dots start to multiply and spread all through his vision. Mark screamed out in pain again as another wave of pain shoots through his body.

“Let go of him!!!” Marks could barely see JinYoung and Bam Bam but he could recognised the voice from anywhere.

“Protect Jackson.” Was all Mark could make out before he allowed himself to be swallowed by the darkness. His body going limp and crashing to the ground just beside Jackson’s unconscious body with his arm still wrapped around his waist tightly and protectively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's Thoughts

JinYoung's Thoughts