Chapter 2~

Star light

It has been a week since the incident in the woods. The black wolf lead Jackson to the main road and before Jackson could even thank the wolf, it disappeared.

During that time, he stayed home half of the time from school since he caught a cold from getting soaked in the rain. The other half of the time even if he was in school Jackson didnt attent any lessons, as the was in the same class as him for every lesson. Jackson couldn't face the without having his heart falling into pieces again.

So he went to the rooftop where nobody goes to and sat at the edge of the roof thinking about all the things that have happen in his life. However every thought that he thinks will always end up back to how the purple eyes look at him and how he could smell the woods and rain mix together from the woods.

He will always remeber how he almost died and how he was saved. He never felt so afraid not even when his parents beat him up or almost killed him. But remebring how the wolf had safe him made him feel safe and calm for the first time in his life.

He knew the woods wasn't save. He knew he should never go back in there, but the longing to see the black wolf again made Jackson determine to go back to the woods and find the wolf.

He realize that if he doesn't find the wolf or see it one more time the images will never leave and the longing to go back will never fade and that it will drive him crazy. He decided that he would go back to the woods every night till he finds the wolf, starting with tonight.