Chapter 8~

Star light

Jackson could not believe his ears. Why were vampires coming? Were they really coming back for their revenge? If they were after him, Mark should not be here. They will hurt Mark too. Panicking, he tried to stand and get himself away from Mark so that they would not hurt him. Since he was under Mark he had a hard time trying to get up from under him. Mark noticing that Jackson was trying to get from under him growled and out a hand onto Jackson’s shoulder and stop him from moving.

“Where do you think you are going? They are coming and you plan to outrun them? Are you stupid or have you lost your mind already? You can’t beat them now stay near me and they might just miss your scent and think that you are one of us.” Mark said causing Jackson to look at him weirdly. At this point of time Mark could care less if he is keeping the fact that he was not fully human well or not, all Mark could think about is to protect Jackson from those bloodsuckers and that he would try to avoid any fight with them at any possible cause. Jackson on the other hand could not understand what Mark is talking about and he also could not be bothered, as his mind only had one thought. He didn’t want Mark to get hurt because of him. He had to protect Mark at all cost.

“What are you talking about? You must get out of here! They are after me not you. So leave now so that you will not get hurt. Please Mark go before is too late. I do not want you to get hurt. MARK LEAVE NOW!” Jackson shouted at Mark. But Mark did not move an inch, he only laughed at Jackson. Jackson really did not understand what is going on at all. Why would Mark laugh at him when he tried to safe Mark? Was Mark really a crazy guy? Was he a serial killer instead?

“You have a weird way of thinking. You really do amuse me Jackson. Thank you for your concern about my safety, but my safety is not the main concern here at this moment, it is yours that you should be worried about. What they are after is your blood and I am not letting them lay a figure on you. I will protect you Jackson. Even if it’s the last thing that I do.” Mark whispered the last part to himself being very sure that Jackson did not hear him. Jackson could only stare at Mark’s chest and that no matter what he said Mark is not listening to him. He closed his eyes and prayed that the vampire might just pass them and that he and Mark will not get found out that Mark will not get hurt.

“Looks like we got ourselves a big catch boys. An alpha to be exact. What is a strong and mighty alpha doing here in the middle of the forest all alone?” Jackson opened his eyes in shocked. He did not hear any sound of footsteps at all. He tried to crawl out from underneath Mark to have a look at where the source of sound came out from. He tried again and this time manage to move himself upwards. Enough to be able to see who was there.

He was greeted with a sight of seven young looking men all standing in a straight line. If no one went to look at them closely they would have been extremely handsome men. He couldn’t believe his eye how can such young people actually kill for their food. He noticed that one was extremely tall and that he had someone slung over his shoulders. He looks at the body and wondered if the poor soul was there at the wrong place and wrong time for him to experience such a death. However, due to his attention being paid to the seven young men that he failed to realize that the pair of shoes was a pair of shoes that he should be familiar with that he would be able to recognize at one glance.

“Oh my… Is that a puppy I see underneath you? Look Jiho hyung a puppy. I didn’t expect that you would take your needs to the middle of the forest on such a hard ground instead of in a room with a bed. Looks like you guys are worst then us when it comes to this type of things.” The tallest guy said smirking. His blood red eyes staring straight into Jackson ones that send a shiver down his spine. It was like he was being seen through, that everything about himself that he has kept as a secret was all being seen by that guy. It really scared him. He tried to look away from the guy, but realize that he could not, his eyes were lock to the guy’s one. Only when the guy look away then could Jackson look away from the guy, well thanks to Mark growling and catching the attention of the guy.

“Keep your eyes up here at me and not at him! It doesn’t matter about what we do and where we do it, if you are here to satisfy your curiosity then please leave now as your bloodsucker can see that we are in the middle of something. So please leave.” Mark was hoping that this would cause the vampires to leave since it turns out that they totally believed that Jackson was a wolf and that they were having in the middle of the forest. Though Mark was about to say that he is not so mean to make Jackson have with him on the hard floor in the middle of the woods but stopped himself since it was a good enough excuse to chase the vampires away without having a fight. The vampires seemed to believe him and was about to leave when a guest of wind swept through the woods. Mark held his breath hoping that lady luck was on his side and that the vampires would not be able to catch Jackson’s human scent that Mark was being able to cover so far, but it seems that lady luck was toying with him that he was off the hook. Cause the shortest out of them turned around and took a deep breath after what seemed like he caught the scent of Jackson’s. after taking in that deep breath he smiled so wide and sinister that it even scared Mark a little. The other of the group seem to have noticed the scent change meaning that the shortest was a tracker, just his cursed luck.

“Taeil hyung why did you suddenly stop?” The tallest guy out of all asked, looking at his shortest hyung catching the eyes of his hyung and smiled to realise what had made his hyung stop.

“Jihoon, Taeil hyung why are the both of you smiling like idiots over there. What you want to see their sorry exchange?” The guy with blue hair asked annoyed. It was very easy to see that he was the leader of the group.

“Oh Jiho ah why would I need to see their exchange when I can go home and Jihoonie senseless whenever I need. I’m not that deprived you know. Enough about my life. Its seems the little puppy is not a puppy after all. But instead is a little snack for us. No wonder he was trying to chase us away he was keeping his little human a secret. Lucky to us for the wind came and was able to let me sniff out his actual scent. So they weren’t buddies Jiho. The alpha was trying to protect his little human.” Taeil stated which cause the leader to grin like a mad man while receiving a pout from Jihoon for exposing that he was his lover’s little play thing. The information that the eldest out of all them gave caught the attention of the other and they turned back around and was looking at their leader waiting for his orders to attack or not, who was giving a face that showed that he was deep in thought.

Mark one the other hand was planning on how to get out of this situation now that they found out that Jackson was human. As he was thinking he held his breath as he stared at the group of them daring to make a move. He need to contact JR, but the only way for him to contact his hyung was that if he changes into his wolf form. There was no way that he could do that with Jackson here. Unless… unless he knocked Jackson out that is. Just as Mark had a solution to one of his problem another one resurfaced.

“I want that human.”

 

 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I am really sorry for the super long update. But just to inform the readers that from chapter 6 to chapter 9 is what is happening on that one day. Only after chapter 9 then would it be a new day.  I just found my new love for Block B so i decided to put them in my story.I'm a new BBC. hahahahaha. So if there is any BBC out there that is reading this story please feel free to talk to me and say HI. Coz I would really like to know more about the fandom. ^^

Anyway.... I really want to thank those who have subscribe and leave comments down, i really apperciate it alot. So please comment more and i hope you guys really enjoy the story as much as i write it. ^^