Chapter 7~

Star light

"Erm its getting late already... Maybe its time for you to go Jackson. Yeah. You have school tomorrow. You should go home and sleep and rest. Its late already your parents should be worried about you. You need your rest. You... You... Jackson? What... What are you... What are you doing Jackson?" Marks said stuttering. He was so busy mumbling to himself that he had not noticed Jackson had crawled towards him and that by the time he realises Jackson was already in front of him. Jackson had push Mark down and that Mark was lying on the ground and that Jackson was just sitting on top of him. Their faces inches apart. This made Mark blushed. But Jackson was busy stararing into Marks eyes that he did not notice the blush on Marks cheeks. Mark was avoiding eye contact.

Jackson noticing that Mark was avoiding eye. So he lowered himself to the level of Marks ears. Marks could feel Jackson's breathing and it tickled him causing to shiver each time Jacskon breathes out. Marks adam apple bob up and down each time he swallowed. Jackson was making Mark really nervous.

"How did you know what happen that night? Were you there? Are you... Are you..." Jackson whispered into Mark's ears. He could feel mark shiver under him, making jackson smirk. When he first met Mark he gave the aura that he was in charge and its funny in how now Mark was shivering underneath him. But then a thought crossed Jackson mind that made him loss all the emotions he was feeling at the moment. Without himself knowing again tears started to fall. And he couldn't stop them.

Mark who was waiting for Jackson to finish up his sentence, suddenly felt something wet drip onto his ears. This made him turn his head to look at Jackson. But Jackson's hair was blocking Mark's view of Jackson's face. But what he could clearly see was the tears that was dripping to the ground. Mark reached out his arms about to take Jackson into his embrace when Jackson's next words shocked him that he drops his hands in a instant.

"Are you... Are you... Are you one of them? Are you a vampire here to finish up what was left unfinished? Are you here for revenge? Revenge because I killed your friend?" Jackson whispered. Mark started seeing red. He got up immediately, pushing Jackson to the ground and him being on top pinning Jackson to the ground. Totally forgetting that Jackson did not know what Mark was and that vampires were the one thing what werewolf hates the most.

"I am not one of those disgustingly blood ers that cause trouble for all of us!! They are selfish s that only think for themselves and their ing carving for blood. They are the reason that we are in hiding!! We could have lived a normal life but instead we are living  a life in fear and worries!! It was all because of them!!! So never associate me with those blood ers got it!!" Mark hisses in anger as Jackson stares at Mark in a shock absorbing whatever Mark just said. They stayed in that position for at least a minute. When Jackson opened his mouth and spoke to Mark in a tone that Mark had no idea that such a fragile boy like Jackson could actually have. And that the boy was not afraid of a fuming Mark which was a first. Even JR was afraid of Mark when he was pissed.

"How come you believed me so easily when I talk about vampires a person I just met and barely knew you while my best friends who I have know for all my life looked at me like I was crazy, and that the hatred in your eyes are so strong? What do you mean by that vampires are the caused of you to be in hidding? How did you know about the night that I was attacked by a vampire and almost lost my life if my savior did not come in time? What are you exactly?" The last question made Mark realsied that he had just let everything slipped when Jackson actually asked if he was one of those blood ers. Mark tried to,think of any form of way he could try to get out of this situation that he got himself into. He was about to open his mouth and try to come out with an excuse when the smell hit him hard. He had to hold himself from gagging rite in front of Jackson.

The smell of vampires was what he smelled and that they were near by, and they were not out for a walk in the woods but that they were actually half way into their hunt. Then another smell hit him, it was the smell of human blood. He used his eyesight and saw that one of the bloodsucker had a tall boy slung over his shoulder and that the boy was almost fully drained off his blood. He also knew one thing that the group of vampires would be attracted to his smell and that they would come over and check out why was he alone and once they get closer they would definitely be able to smell that there was a human and that Jackson would be in danger, as he knows that might not be able to handle all of them if they attack him at the same time. He growled at the thought of not being able to protect Jackson.

"Mark what is wrong? Why are you so tense suddenly? Is everything okay? I'm sorry if I was the one to make you angry? Mark is everything okay!? What is going on!? Tell me Mark! You are scaring me Mark..." Jackson whispered the last part. Mark lowers himself down so that Jackson can hear him but never taking his eyes off the direction where Mark predicted that the vampires will come from.

"Vampires."