Chapter 4~

Star light

“Jacks, is everything alright?? You seem to be really off and distracted. Whenever I go to your class you are not there anymore. Where have you been?” JaeBum, JB, one of Jackson’s friend asked while they were sitting at their usual lunch table. Jackson looked up to JB and just smiled a really small one, not the one that JB sees when Jackson used to be with that . He really missed seeing his donseng smile like how he used too.

“Sorrie hyung, I just wanted to avoid that at all cost. So I decided to leave straight after lesson end since…… you also know hyung that he likes to stay in class after lesson. I went…….”

“Jackson hyung!!!! Where were you yesterday. We were supposed to meet after school and go have dinner but you disappeared from class. We couldn’t find you at all. Do you know how worried me and JB hyung were about you? Especially when you shut us out of your world after that incident…… whatever it is me and JB hyung are your best friends for a reason we will be here for you always no matter it happens. Okay?” YuGyeom shouted as he hugged Jackson like as though if he let goes he will disappear into thin air. Yugyeom is Jackson’s other friend. He is the youngest out of the three of them, yet he is the tallest and act a lot more mature for his age, always the mother out of the three friends.

“Okay okay. Stop hugging me. I can’t breathe like this Yugie~ You are killing me like this. Thank you Yugie. I was just telling hyung here the reason on why I am hardly in school after lesson end. The first reason is that I want to avoid that entirely cause seeing his face is like hearing my heart break all over again. The second reason on why I don’t stay after school is just as I was about to tell hyung before you decided to try to kill me and turn me deaf with you hug and shouting was that I have been going to the woods these few days. I know I have not told you guys this, but just listen to whatever I have to say first. Don’t interrupt me whatever question that you have wait till after I am done with my story. Okay?” Jackson said looking at his best friends. Their face showed the expression that they were about to say something to reject it but they still kept their mouth shut. Jackson took a deep breath and started telling them on how on the night when he and the broke up he ran to the woods almost getting killed the black wolf saving him. Going back to the woods every night to find that wolf. Finding a beautiful field that belonged to a very handsome guy and that he will always go back to the woods as long as it takes to find that black wolf again that saved his life that night.

Once Jackson finished his story he looked at his two best friend face and it look like as though they were fishes breathing out of the water with very shocked expression and mouth open very wide.

“Jacks… I really don’t know what to say out of this… you said a vampire attacked you and you almost died but a pure black wolf saved you and now you are looking for the wolf by going back to the woods. The very same woods that you almost got killed by a vampire. Jacks it’s all very hard to take in. Are you sure you are okay? I think the breakup have affected you really badly. You must be tired, why don’t you go home and rest. We believe you Jacks, it’s just that we need time to let this information sink in that blood er vampires actually do exist.” JB patted his dongseng on the back, while YuGyeom was nodding his head to everything that JB said. Jackson look at his best friends face and sigh in defeat and nodded his head while walking to the direction of the school gate. Once Jackson was out of sight JB looks at the maknae with worry in his eyes. They were both really worried what will happen to their best friend. Was he going out of his mind by the heartbreak?